Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Confession Of An Assassin-‘i’ve Killed Many People’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession Of An Assassin-‘i’ve Killed Many People’ (1119 Views)

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of An Assassin-‘i’ve Killed Many People’ by chamber2(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2011
A 30-year-old man has sensationally confessed how he worked as a professional killer for years. According to Okey, who’s popularly known as IK, he killed many people for a fee. He, however, said that he repented the day his bid to kill a man in the church failed.
Speaking during a testimony time at the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Church, Lagos, Okey said he was an itinerant assassin, who operated within and outside the country on the instructions of his boss, who they called Chairman. He said that people contacted his boss and paid for the assassination of others and he and his gang always executed the contract.

According to him, he worked with a five-man team, which broke through any security. He said ever since his operation in church failed, he had not had peace. According to him, he eventually reviewed his past and decided to change.
He told Saturday Sun his story of crime:

The operation that changed him
Our target was on a notable member of the society (church), who we trailed from his residence, far away from Victoria Island to the church. At the point of executing the assignment proper, suddenly I lost my senses and hurriedly led my frustrated killer team (three men and two women) out of the church premises, without accomplishing our mission.
We came in a team of five, two girls and two boys – then myself. I was the leader and my members can do nothing without me and my instruction. I had to tell them what to do before they would. We have no business with the church (The Lord’s Chosen). It was either we hit him in the church premises or along the road, or before his house. But it must be done that day, on Sunday.
We came to this place, parked at the car park, opposite the bus stop area, where they park along the road. We parked there. I came in with one of the boys and one of the girls. One of the boys and one of the girls who handled the steering for us stayed in the vehicle.

How the operation failed
Immediately I stepped into this premises, I started having this experience. I could no longer stand on my feet. I lost all the anger in me. My legs were shaking. I was asking myself a question, I mean my conscience. I was shaking; nobody was pursuing me. I mean, I could not stand on my feet. I could not even remember the reason I was there. But the people I came in with did not experience what I was experiencing. They were busy asking me, ‘What do we do now?’ I didn’t even know what to tell them because I could not even get myself together. At that juncture, I told them, ‘Let’s leave here.’ I was struggling with myself, like someone who was drunk. I was staggering.

The experiences
I was experiencing heat inside of me. My team found it difficult to understand me. I kept telling them, ‘Let’s leave here, let’s leave here.’ When they hesitated, I told them, ‘if you will not leave, I am leaving.’ They still found it difficult to understand me. So, I started leaving; they followed me. Eventually, we all left. As we walked back, up till when we reached where we parked along the road, we were having misunderstand among ourselves.
I was telling them, ‘I don’t know what is happening to me.’ I found it difficult gathering myself together. I did not even know what to tell the person that sent me. I did not even know what to say and those boys are the ones that are going to prosecute me. We get to the place; we came back (without accomplishing our mission). That means I was a traitor. We didn’t take the issue of traitor lightly in our cycle. It was a serious offence.
Look, I can’t even explain these things any more. I was told himself that none of the children of those using us was schooling in the country. I worked for these people for years making money. You make the money, you spend it immediately. The money comes and goes. You make it, you spend it, hoping that something will come in tomorrow.
The money is not that kind of big money you think. It is too hot. You can even buy a car now and prefer to sell it the next day. It is not something you can go and settle down with. Upon all the big boy we claim, we did not have rest of mind. Even air-conditioner does not cool the heat in you. We were afraid every day; you can’t walk on the road. I couldn’t even move freely, except in tinted window cars or I sneaked into night clubs. Sometimes we changed cars’ number plates.

Why the assignment to kill in church
It is not my business to know why I was sent to get the man down. My business was to carry out the operation and make sure it goes without any trace. The man was going into the church through the place the generator was located. I was following him. I was well dressed, but I was struggling within myself. We all were well armed. The best place to hit him was in a crowd. We wanted to make sure he got to a crowded place before hiring.
The person we came to hit worships here. We followed him. He was with his wife and daughter; they drove from Victoria Island. Even when they arrived at the church and parked he was the one that carried the baby. His wife was carrying the bag.

Amount paid for the assignment
It is not my business to know how much was paid for the assignment. I work for somebody. I just do what he asked me to. You don’t even know how much. Sometimes we make N5 million, N3 million; it doesn’t mean the money will be shared like that. Whatever you see in the envelope, that is what you get. You don’t start sharing money like that; someone owns the company. And we worship him like God.
Decision to come for confession
Since then, I did not have rest of mind. Something always told me to go and confess. I did not know the church has programme when I came today. I lodged somewhere in Orile and I just came and saw people trooping in; that was in the morning. I was here around 10, 11 a.m. I stayed around the generator area and I called one man and told him I wanted to give a testimony. I was interviewed

Journey to crime
I joined in school, up till now, it makes me proud. It makes you walk like a king. People respect you, as we intimidated people, and all that. As you grow, people start calling to tell you they have heard about you and ask if you can work for them. People thought I was enjoying it, but in me I was burning. I couldn’t even walk freely in the street. I have offended a lot of people.
I did this for more than five years. I mean, when I really know what I am doing; being serious in it. When I say I am a professional assassin I know why I said it. I have killed many. I can’t remember. I have not experienced this kind of thing before. I work for people. I mean dignitaries, powers. I now want to stay on my own; and I want them to stay on their own. Sincerely, I am not interested any more.

Life after encounter with God
Now, I have not forgiven myself. I hate what I was doing. I can’t be killing people. Now I don’t want to be killed. I know that I don’t even deserve to be alive. I want to give God a chance (in my life) and the only way I think I can make it is humility. I used to be angry. If they told us to go and hit a man and his wife started behaving somehow, we could wipe out the entire family. I want to serve God now. I want Him to tell me what to do, so I can work for Him. The life I am living now, I have not experienced it in the past 15 years.
I want to be a member of this God’s family. I can’t even explain what happened to me in this place. Where is that power that used to be in me? Look at me now talking like a new born baby. Now I am afraid. I have been smoking for more than 20 years now; I am 30 years plus. I started smoking when I was young. Can you imagine me not smoking since I came into this premise, I don’t even understand why I have not done what I was supposed to be doing – smoking, drinking, womanizing, etc. I don’t know what is controlling me now.
I am not the one carrying myself again now. You are talking to a new person who, before, only one word you will say will make me angry. I was a man of power. I know how to use weapon. And that is what makes one a professional. I have weapon I can use for good 25 to 40 minutes, because it has extra cup (magazine). We go to places and we broke through security, no matter how tight.
Many of my former colleagues have gone. Some mysteriously. If I pull off my clothes you hate me (scars of bullet wounds). I am a member of various secret cults (names withheld); we go to evil forests regularly, just for protection. Yet upon all these, bullets could still pierce through one’s body.
As far as I know, it is only God that is giving me hope now. There are lots of things I cannot say. I can only ask God to please take control of my life.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/june/04/newsbreak-04-06-2011-001.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Infrastructural Deficit Hits N30tn – Udbn / The Ikemba/ Gideon Okar Encounter - By Noblezone / Where Is Akhwat Akwop ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.