Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show (22399 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by TMSMedia: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates On What To Do If They Can't Win The Show (Photo)

OAP Daddy Freeze has advised Big Brother Naija housemates on what to do if they can't win the show, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"If you can’t win, build a solid brand or business, or else……"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVnPcOiKw_Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Which is a caption to his post that read;

"Dear aspiring big brother housemates, make sure you win the prize. If not, you go naked tire."

https://igberetvnews.com/1404605/daddy-freeze-tells-bbnaija-housemates-cant-win-show-photo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
What a big shade on Cross.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by sammybest889(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I know say this man must open DAT him mumu mouth to comments on this.(like dis)

but wait oo I want ask some set of stupid question

what if internet or social media no exist what Will b d fate of these our celebrities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Beckysexy(f): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Honestly this year's BBN season should have been named "Shine ya nudes" instead of Shine ya eyes.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Ezedon(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let's see how it will happen,
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Daddy Freezy dey always dey get point in everything wey he talk........

But he's definitely talking about the male housemates.. Because as a female housemate,your bore hole go still fit open doors of offices for you.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by fideliaudemmadu: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Joyceaile(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by SageTravels: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
He is right

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Lagosfinder(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Unfortunately true

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Streetdreamx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cross just carry him bbn livestyle come outside. He needs to be arrested.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Ogbodavies(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
upper punch
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Moji12(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol, like cross like liquorose. But there can only b one winner.

Are you saying in short dat, we would be having additional 20 mad people every year to the ones on the street.

Ayam confused bbn don de breed kolo pple. Shior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by KiNg0G: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
Honestly this year's BBN season should have been named "Shine ya nudes" instead of Shine ya eyes.
show your nudes

sounds more better

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Tony5050(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wahala no dae finish grin grin

Kindly check my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by lesbiconverter: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blind leading the blind....

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Witlee1: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damn nigarrrrr
Issorite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by tillaman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Blacknote: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by awokpa: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Silentmoni(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
nude no follow 4yur bad habits?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by MrPresent(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
In the spirit of building a business...

Come and Support my business o.

I sell Sweet Delicious Smoked Dried CAT FISH.

Very Sweet
Very Affordable!!!
Very Hygienic!!!

Perfect for all Native SOUPS and for my "Garri Soaking Geng" grin

1000g is N5900

500g, 250g also available.

Delivery Nationwide.

Check my profile for more information.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by InvestorRicky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
A full grown-as$ man answering "Daddy Freeze"! He's
extremely ill mannered as an over ripped pawpaw who has bereaved himself of relevant advices to the youths. Perhaps he's indirectly referring to Liquorose outfit to the tecno event which is as irresponsible as his advice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by FisifunKododada: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who ask am?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by Flajec: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
sammybest889:

what if internet or social media no exist what Will b d faith of these our celebrities
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show by PROPEACE: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
sammybest889:

what if internet or social media no exist what Will b d faith of these our celebrities
It's "fate!" You guys never learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.