Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 (244 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 10,2021 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 30/10/2017) Shutting Up Mockers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2021.

THEME: POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 by AmosTech(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Provides your devotional messages in audio format.
• Caches ahead up to 5 days devotional messages for you.
• Offline access to cached devotions.
• Completely ads free.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from Uptodown App store via the link below:

https://open-heavens-alert.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, October 29, 2021)*

*TIMELY AND CHEERFUL GIVING*

*Prayer Points:*

1.My soul doth magnifies the lord, and my spirit praise His name; for death could not hold Him captive, even in the grave, Jesus is Lord.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, release upon my life, a generous spirit of giving, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whenever I give, empower me by Your grace to give bountifully and cheerfully, and not sparingly, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of procrastination in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to be sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and to obey Him timely, before it is too late, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as opportunity once lost may never be regained; please, whatever I am required or supposed to do in the morning, help me not to delay or defer till the evening; in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me grace to render all my financial obligations to Your church, promptly and timely, without any delay, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every evil stone blocking the sunlight of my life and glory, and preventing me from fulfilling my destiny, be rolled away, now, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and, grant him all round victory, over all his adversaries, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience / Supressing The Truth In Urighteousness / Secret Exposed; Why I Don't Collect Charges When Invited For Ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.