Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo (41168 Views)

Just In: Bandits Massacre 20 Police Men, Set Their Bodies Ablaze / Suspected IPOB Insurgents Kill Three Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Positivepoint(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
i hope if the return match set for North , them fit take am? becasue the ipob have more to loss than the North if e set.
thread careful before nna people business go go down

The return match will begin immediately after 2023.
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by King44(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Yoruba media trying to cause bad blood between Igbos and North. The worst people to associate with is Yorubas.
you just open your mouth waaa!! And say the first rubbish that comes to your mind

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by adabaraabdul: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is barbaric and totally inhumane. I have no words for anyone that supports such heinous crimes. So appalling.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by dreu2fine(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Northurmate:

https://dailynigerian.com/ipob-insurgents-kill-dangote/
Government should declare the state of emergency
What rubbish
More trouble for kanu more jail terms
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by millionboi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Afriqan:

Their eyes will soon clear up. Hausa people only hear "go" and not "come"... I won't pity them at all if Hausas decide to retaliate cos these people are just cold blooded murderers. Why take innocent lives and not direct your agitations at the government? The innocent truck drivers have now been made ghosts with their kids turned to orphans and wives turned to widows. Awon Oloriburuku!
u are a fool to believe that trash

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Toluwanise247(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Yoruba media trying to cause bad blood between Igbos and North. The worst people to associate with is Yorubas.

I can see foolishness in your words

1 Like

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
elmodee7:
You idiotic pigs a have just put the lives of IGBOS in the north at risk. Rest in peace in advance.

Of course your idiotic comment is all part of the failed plot to try and ‘justify’ the terrorist tag you’ve pinned on IPOB! Now tell me what points to the assailants being Igbo...never mind ‘IPOB members’!

The evil and bigoted Buhari gov’t, you and your ilk, as well as nairaland that placed this on the front-page with the screaming headline IPOB INSURGENTS KILL THREE DANGOTE DRIVERS, even without any shred of incriminating proof in the body of the report that IPOB was responsible....you’re all in on the act! Now the question is, what drives you!?
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Paretomaster1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
2special:
I'm only telling him the owner of the Newspaper, nothing concern me with the news, but you're a f00l and you won't amount to anything in Life

See "painment" Koni yè é tomo tomo...it shall never be well with you...
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by millionboi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
nitt:
If Northerners should retaliate

Hmmmm!

Ibos call your brothers to order o

A word is enough for the wise
thy we're killed by unknown gunmen
The report is misleading
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Newton85: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
awesonjr:

get sense now, this your madness e don dey pass my power
Kiss the truth, he's right. God and Satan do not exist, they're just a figment of your imagination.
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by generalwo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
If this is true, then dooms day is coming... It will get to a point where freedom will become so rare in the east.... Why kill people because they are from the north? This will spark waves of senseless killings of easterners in the north....... Igbos are out to destroy all the real igbos have labored for over the years.......

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by storm001(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which one is IPOB insurgent again
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by yahmohy27: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
How do you mean, .is it not true?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Antoeni(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
They Will Surely Hear From the North, As For the Burnt Trailers, Insurance company will take care of that
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by millionboi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Newton85:
Kiss the truth, he's right. God and Satan do not exist, they're just a figment of your imagination.
hahahaha
You ppl are very funny oooo

But heaven and Earth exist
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
millionboi:
u are a fool to believe that trash

Of course they don’t believe the nonsense they spew on here! It’s all part of the script to try and paint IPOB as a ‘terrorist’ organisation! Ask him to swear on the life of his immediate family that he believes IPOB sent the killers, and you’d see the lying fool disappear in a flash!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Decide2rise: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
elmodee7:
You idiotic pigs a have just put the lives of IGBOS in the north at risk. Rest in peace in advance.
Yoruba Muslim swerve
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Decide2rise: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Those people are worse than demons
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by tola1006: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
gentiles:

Typical cowardly Yoruba man, fear fear people

At least I still got my brain fixed exactly where it should be and using it for what it's meant for as against your ludicrous self

1 Like

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by 2special(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Paretomaster1:

See "painment" Koni yè é tomo tomo...it shall never be well with you...
that's for your entire family
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
generalwo:
If this is true, then dooms day is coming... It will get to a point where freedom will become so rare in the east.... Why kill people because they are from the north? This will spark waves of senseless killings of easterners in the north....... Igbos are out to destroy all the real igbos have labored for over the years.......

You’re unquantifiably daft if you believe that hatchet-job masked as ‘journalism’!
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Newton85: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
A Hausa man I the owner not a Yoruba man

You guys fear Northerns a lot grin
Why won't they fear Northerners? Have you forgotten the history of Hausa-Fulanis barbecuing Eboes like fowls? The Eboe chestbeating is only restricted to Yorubas because Yoruba civility and non-violent approach to life is seen by Eboes as being "cowards." The only people Eboes fear are those who kill them like fowls at any instance, hence they fear Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by tola1006: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
gentiles:

Typical cowardly Yoruba man, fear fear people

At least I still got my brain fixed exactly where it should be and using it for what it's meant for as against your ludicrous self cool
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Newton85: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
millionboi:
hahahaha You ppl are very funny oooo
But heaven and Earth exist
Another figment of your imagination.
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by tola1006: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dedemworld:

Who asked u where u from, white fowl

Just so you know not everyone is a senseless propagandist as u......a sensible person will easily read between the lines
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Newton85: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol, Eboes are such cowards! Anytime they kill Northerners you'll see them falling over one another to deny the killing. You'd think they'd own up to these killings with the way they chestbeat. The fear of Northerners is the end of Eboe "bravery." Bloody cowards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Danmisra(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
So after killing them they set the corps on fire just imagine killing them is not enough, heartless human beings. Me personally I blame Yakubu Gowon for all these crimes the ipob and all their syndicates are doing, hard being he allowed yorubas and Hausas to eliminate these pigs during that civil war, all these shit they are doing wouldn't have been done. But I truly believe that if any civil war break between Nigeria and these igbos, this time around non of them will be left alive. They should continue it is just time

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Paretomaster1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
2special:
that's for your entire family

Nah! It's for you, and your family.. U asked for it
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Zionman24: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
How did you arrived to such hatful conclusion that it was IPOB.
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by jboy2014: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
aspabay:
They will still call it propaganda.

Your house is burning and you still want to blame others but your wayward children.

Ipobic terrorist.

Soon nobody will be left in the SE, I just pity the states they will all be running to, especially Lagos.

And come to think of it, after turning their erosion sucking land to grave yard, they have started running to Lagos, yet the will tell you Lagos is no Mans land, as if when their forefathers use strong head to leave Israel, he told them he landed in Lagos.

Mumu people, majority are not going home for Christmas this year.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Tamtam2000: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
elmodee7:
Oga shut up. Make una do una worse.
Re: IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

You imb8cile, you want to kill people and have it not reported? Daily Nigerian.com has nothing to do with yorubas. it is owned, managed and edited by Hausas.

Keep yoruba out of the problems you are creating for yourselves. You people are not exactly known for using your brains but google would have set you straight....then again you people have never been interested in truth only propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Nigerian

https://dailynigerian.com/about-us/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Thief Dismantles A "Secured" Generator (Photos) / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.