Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" (4133 Views)

North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
tsdarkside:

anybody can set up a radio station....its called podcast....
We're not talking about being able to setup a Radio station, I'm telling you about all the efforts made by Nigerian govt alongside British govt to terminate Radio Biafra from existence but they couldn't after 3 years of attempt despite billions of dollars they ravished on the illusive purpose. Won't you accord some respect to IPOB? That's what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Godpunishnairal: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think they are yet to feel the heat.#radicalforjesus#

Envy kills faster than poison. That's all I can advice u.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Godpunishnairal: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Biafra will be worse than Nigeria, know this and know truth but it's all an illusion from the east.#radicalforjesus#

Is it your own Biafra.
How does that concern u
Why is it that everything igbos gives u Orgasm?

Allow them to suffer when they get their biafra. Haba.

I tire for some people oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by NorthernersSuck: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
liketerm:
IPOB terrorist have something to chestbeat about.One of their resident terrorist here(loveth360) will say "with this app Biafra will be actualize and terrorist lamidi kwanu will be release from prison"

Hahahahaha much pained to the head slammer terrorist, I saw one of your useless governors with his stupid followers celebrating and opening Car Wash station

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by dasparrow: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
The app looks really good though and has already been downloaded 10,000+ times. Really impressive I must say and the interface looks good. Kudos to the app developer.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by chiefobdk2: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
AllHailBiafra:
A simple search on Google playstore is too difficult for you, this is why you easily believe every junk thrown at you by Linus Muhammad. Lazy yoot.
he is on free mode..

So you don't know you can access nairaland and browse free with opera mini?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by powerkey: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Biafra will be worse than Nigeria, know this and know truth but it's all an illusion from the east.#radicalforjesus#

You reason like Buhari's cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Blackfire(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
We will ban that appp ...and playystore should remove it with immediate effect..

You see you people fa
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
This marketing strategy is dead on arrival... Instead of you to develop a unique app that could be used globally, you instead limited yourself to Biafra... I doubt if you're an Igbo man.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Faber(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kedu is Here

Biafra is Here

God bless Matthew Nwachukwu, the developer of Kedu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by EmekaA125(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lionnation:
the app wasnt an ipob app, the name of the man that build the app is boldly written when you are signing up for the app, even though he is a biafran at heart, deosnt make the app an ipob app, being a bifran is not sinornimoud to being ipob, we are all bifran and yet we are not all ipob.
Synonymous***
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by tsdarkside(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
AllHailBiafra:
We're not talking about being able to setup a Radio station, I'm telling you about all the efforts made by Nigerian govt alongside British govt to terminate Radio Biafra from existence but they couldn't after 3 years of attempt despite billions of dollars they ravished on the illusive purpose. Won't you accord some respect to IPOB? That's what I mean.

haha....you ipobians are full of yourselves....now fg is takin you serious,now you cry....

shebi you wanted attention....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
where is that maggi guy sef....
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Okpotokpo: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wow very nice, I'm installing it right away
shocked
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by yommen: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Capital RUBBISH

What's the hate about pls?
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by yommen: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
AllHailBiafra:
A simple search on Google playstore is too difficult for you, this is why you easily believe every junk thrown at you by Linus Muhammad. Lazy yoot.

Linus how? Lie is lie na!
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Great.....now they can leave nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Christipsy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

Is it your own Biafra.
How does that concern u
Why is it that everything igbos gives u Orgasm?

Allow them to suffer when they get their biafra. Haba.

I tire for some people oooo

Guy,take a chill pill wat the dud mean is opposite of wat he is saying BT Evy won't allow him do that......abeg next time such ppl make a statement like this use ur number six and knw wat he mean is opposite
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by mii4u(f): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Very nice app, I've bin using it.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Broveens42(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
HenryDion:
This marketing strategy is dead on arrival... Instead of you to develop a unique app that could be used globally, you instead limited yourself to Biafra... I doubt if you're an Igbo man.

What do you understand by marketing strategy?
Are you sure you went to school?
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by von02: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Capital RUBBISH

I can't wait to use that app
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Broveens42:

What do you understand by marketing strategy?
Are you sure you went to school?

This thread you created, what's the purpose if not to create awareness? What is that called Mr. Educated?
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amatarasha:
Enaira app that was provided by ur terrorist comander buhari nearly destroyed Google system . I hope u know
grin
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amatarasha:
iyaebe the terroristic Yoruba moslem we know , we want our worst biafra is that had to understand grin
Cowards slaves to fulani
aswear nobi small we want our worst Biafra biko....maka adi ama ama ebe nkwu

I stand with worst biafra grin
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are so wrong about me,I'm dishing you realities.Biafra is dead on arrival, its an illusion, stop allowing a rascal who is hiding his own families abroad to deceive youths into their untimely death.#radicalforjesus#
if you can after sitting down to understand the structure and reason Nigeria was created and you keep selling hope of Nigeria getting better some day.....then I have every right to drown in Biafra coming sooner
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
tsdarkside:
very good....can you ipobians please relocate now....??

we in nairaland are tired of una biafra this,biafra that daily....

go and discuss your biafra on your ipob whatsup group....
seun will disagree with you
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Broveens42(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
HenryDion:

This thread you created, what's the purpose if not to create awareness? What is that called Mr. Educated?

What do you understand by marketing strategy? Because I couldn't make out any meaning from your reply.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Broveens42:

What do you understand by marketing strategy? Because I couldn't make out any meaning from your reply.

You couldn't make out a thing cause you're dumb.

And instead of trying to learn, you allowed your intimidated self to spew hogwash.

Now, lemme enlighten you.

The op made a thread, to create awareness for his app. That's marketing.

Then he decided to tag it a Biafra made app - that's a strategy.

When it comes to marketing, there are tons of strategies one can implore, and unfortunately op used a lame one which will limit users of his app.

Got it now?

For more information, Google marketing strategy or better yet, go back to school and ask for a refund.

You're a failed and arrogant student.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think they are yet to feel the heat.#radicalforjesus#
Let that heat kee you there, omo Mohammed!
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" by liketerm: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2021
NorthernersSuck:

Hahahahaha much pained to the head slammer terrorist, I saw one of your useless governors with his stupid followers celebrating and opening Car Wash station
A dose of lamidi kwanu urine will do you a lot of Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.