Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help (1107 Views)

BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU" / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by attackgat: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2023
North

Abuja: Federal Capital Territory

Kano: Capital of Kano State

Kaduna: Capital of Kaduna State

South West

Lagos: Former Federal Capital Territory

Ibadan: Former capital of the Western Region

Abeokuta: Capital of Ogun State

South East

Enugu: Former capital of the Eastern Region

Owerri: Capital of Imo state

Awka: Capital of Anambra State

But the South East develops these areas

Onitsha: Never was capital of anywhere, largest market in West Africa and more developed than many state capitals in Nigeria

Nnewi: Never was capital of anywhere, centre of the auto industry in Nigeria and developed far beyond the village it was before the war

Aba: Never was capital of anywhere but is undisputed capital of Artisanship in Nigeria and major commercial area

So the question for the North and South Westerners is this, where is that place you developed in your area with your ingenuity that isnt capital area status?

Where did you develop or build up without needing it to be capital of anywhere, or government investment?

13 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by attackgat: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2023
When a place assumes a capital area status, it attracts more governmental and private sector investment that triggers increased immigration, commerce and other ancillary activities that makes it develop at a faster pace than other areas. Sometimes an area may be developing at a faster pace than others, but gets a boost after getting capital area status. But sometimes, an area might develop at a fast pace without capital status, without increased government help, but by the sheer determination of the people of the area

1 Like

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by bhella10: 1:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Just negodu this man! angry
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by CodeTemplar: 4:05am On Jun 17, 2023
And how do you explain the industries in Oyo state and around Ibadan to be specific?

8 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by techmo(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2023
cool

Shinedu why are you bitter this early morning

Who swear for una with your inferiority complex

Sango Ota alone has more Manufacturing company than the entire SouthEast region

Feel free to verify on MAN website

11 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by newdawnlive: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2023
you be mumu abeg, Have u been to Sango ota, shagamu, ogbomosho, Offa, ijebu ode, ijebu Igbo,Rano, Saria etc each of these bigger than the your nnewi and yeye onitsha

6 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by marlow1962(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2023
All these are big rubbish.
The likes of Washington DC, Texas, Moscow, Hong Kong, even down to Idaho state. Those are what we call development. Not one yeye place with few street lights and poorly tard roads.
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by helinues: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Ojumokan, new wailing sha ni

May God cure some of you people from spirit of wailing

3 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Fattesticles: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:
Ojumokan, new wailing sha ni

May God cure some of you people from spirit of wailing

Shatap

1 Like

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2023
attackgat:
North

South West

South East

Onitsha: Never was not capital of anywhere, largest market in West Africa and more developed than many state capitals in Nigeria

Nnewi: Never was not capital of anywhere, centre of the auto industry in Nigeria and developed far beyond the village it was before the war

Aba: Never was capital of anywhere but is undisputed capital of Artisanship in Ni3 and major commercial area

So the question for the North and South Westerners is this, where is that place you developed in your area with your ingenuity that isnt capital area status?

Where did you develop or build up without needing it to be capital of anywhere, or government investment?

Until you all stop this kind of mentality, you'll keep creating enemies for yourselves which will keep affecting your region!

What's your point? What are you driving at?? You're creating a sensitive post as this and you failed to do your research well. Na you develop Sango Ota, etc abi.

Don't create enemies, make friends!
Just try it for a year and see things turning around.

I believe in unity. I believe in fairness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by olisaEze(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Define development first, Op. cool
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by hafeeanubasy: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2023
And when other Nigerians retaliate they will start crying THEY HATE US!....

3 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by christejames(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Interesting
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Christistruth02: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
And how do you explain the industries in Oyo state and around Ibadan to be specific?

The British Governor General of Nigeria once Stated that of the 11 biggest Towns in Nigeria 10 were in Yorubaland

Kano was the only exception!

2 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2023
These primitive products of baby factories from the Land of the Rising Scum and inferiority complex. Smh. Shagamu and Sango are more developed and more advanced than whatever backwoods you call capitals in that mudridden cesspit you call that your dot region.

2 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by attackgat: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

The British Governor General of Nigeria once Stated that of the 11 biggest Towns in Nigeria 10 were in Yorubaland

Kano was the only exception!

And when you ask Yorubas where they developed that is not capital area, all they have is Sango ota? A place that cannot be compared with Nnewi
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by natureisgood(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2023
I think thats why most easterners are staying in the east for it to keep developing and ignore going/staying/doing business in the North and South, right?

attackgat:
North

South West

South East

Onitsha: Never was capital of anywhere, largest market in West Africa and more developed than many state capitals in Nigeria

Nnewi: Never was capital of anywhere, centre of the auto industry in Nigeria and developed far beyond the village it was before the war

Aba: Never was capital of anywhere but is undisputed capital of Artisanship in Nigeria and major commercial area

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Wutinky: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2023
newdawnlive:
you be mumu abeg, Have u been to Sango ota, shagamu, ogbomosho, Offa, ijebu ode, ijebu Igbo,Rano, Saria etc each of these bigger than the your nnewi and yeye onitsha

Where is developed in Shagamu, Ijebu -ode Sango ota, ijebu-igbo? is a confirmed village with mud houses, nothing there, ogbomoso is not developed, it is the same with ile-ife ..... I am laughing my ass off here, thank God i have been to these places

1 Like

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2023
attackgat:

And when you ask Yorubas where they developed that is not capital area, all they have is Sango ota? A place that cannot be compared with Nnewi

Grow boy!
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Where is developed in Shagamu, Ijebu -ode Sango ota, ijebu-igbo? is a confirmed village with mud houses, nothing there, ogbomoso is not developed, it is the same with ile-ife ..... I am laughing my ass off here, thank God i have been to these places

Anambra has more industries than Ogun State
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Keep creating topics that keep setting your region backward.

Later you will be crying they hate you.

2 Likes

Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Wutinky: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
mzgboy:

Anambra has more industries than Ogun State

I thought Ijebu-ode and Ijebu-Igbo is developed? don't forget to tell me which part of this cities is developed, i mean a single road?
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Wutinky: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
mzgboy:

who care about your hate because all the hate end in your chest, how can your place develop without competition?
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by newdawnlive: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

If u truly been there you will not talking like that, the higher institutions in Offa alone is more than 10 both Government and private, that's more than higher institutions in both anambra and enugu put together, Sango Ota is a business hub of Ogun state, is the house of major companies of Ogun state. I don't know what you call development may be building a fancy house alone is what u relate to as a development. Thee development in Sango ota alone is more than all south East put together, though I don't have time to argue with you.
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by Wutinky: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
newdawnlive:
If u truly been there you will not talking like that, the higher institutions in Offa alone is more than 10 both Government and private, that's more than higher institutions in both anambra and enugu put together, Sango Ota is a business hub of Ogun state, is the house of major companies of Ogun state. I don't know what you call development may be building a fancy house alone is what u relate to as a development. Thee development in Sango ota alone is more than all south East put together, though I don't have time to argue with you.

There is nothing in Sango Ota unless you want to continue to deceive yourself and fellow gullible.
Which Offa are you talking about? there is nothing developed about that place, I've lived in Ilorin, where in Ijebu-ode or Ijebu-igbo is developed?
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by gidgiddy: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
It is far worse in the North
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

who care about your hate because all the hate end in your chest, how can your place develop without competition?

Continue!
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

I thought Ijebu-ode and Ijebu-Igbo is developed? don't forget to tell me which part of this cities is developed, i mean a single road?

What's your definition of development?
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by mzgboy: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
newdawnlive:

Don't mind him.
Re: North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help by enemybulldozer(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
mzgboy:

Backwards as in how? is this topic the cause of what happened and still happening in lagos because of mere election?

Oboy person wey hate you don hate you it doesn't matter what you do to please him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afdb Approves $115m Loan To Abia For Road Rehabilitation, Erosion / Did Hope Uzodimma (4th) Sue Candidates Of AA And APGA (2nd & 3rd) In 2019? / Video: Davido Fulfils Promise Gifts Eko Hotel Staff Woman 10k Dollars=N8,600,00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.