Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc (3604 Views)

I Need Ps3 Controller Urgently / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc by majesticguy: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Have you ever wished to play your PC games wirelessly via Bluetooth, using a fake PS3 controller??...

Well, here's a guide on how to make your wish a reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCvFiYg8Sd4
Re: How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2022
majesticguy:
Have you ever wished to play your PC games wirelessly via Bluetooth, using a fake PS3 controller??...

Well, here's a guide on how to make your wish a reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCvFiYg8Sd4
xup boss do you know how to fix this issue of " The application was unable to start correctly” accompanied by an error code (0xc000007b)"
Can't even launch any games on my PC
Re: How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc by majesticguy: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
xup boss do you know how to fix this issue of " The application was unable to start correctly” accompanied by an error code (0xc000007b)"
Can't even launch any games on my PC

Hmm.....

Well first off, make sure the game & your operating system are computable. If they are not, then, run Application in Compatibility Mode. All you have to do is:
Right click on Application icon, Click on Properties.
Click on Compatibility tab.
Check-up the box named “Run this program in compatibility mode for“.
In the drop-down menu that enables, select an earlier version of Windows.
Click Apply, and then OK. If it's still giving the error, then.

Run the game as an administrator. If it's still unresolved, then download and install the following software:

-Net framework the latest version( I think it's 4.8 ).
-VC++ redistributables( get the whole pack, that is from 2012-2021).
- Direct X ( latest version also)...

Try this three fix, starting with the last one. If it's still unresolved, then try the first 2.
Re: How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
majesticguy:

Hmm.....

Well first off, make sure the game & your operating system are computable. If they are not, then, run Application in Compatibility Mode. All you have to do is:
Right click on Application icon, Click on Properties.
Click on Compatibility tab.
Check-up the box named “Run this program in compatibility mode for“.
In the drop-down menu that enables, select an earlier version of Windows.
Click Apply, and then OK. If it's still giving the error, then.

Run the game as an administrator. If it's still unresolved, then download and install the following software:

-Net framework the latest version( I think it's 4.8 ).
-VC++ redistributables( get the whole pack, that is from 2012-2021).
- Direct X ( latest version also)...

Try this three fix, starting with the last one. If it's still unresolved, then try the first 2.
all these stress all because of gaming for PC?
Nah I I'll pass, besides I only use my PC for office work though it's vram is 1gb.
You got any idea if I'll also pass through the same stress with PS3?
And do you know where I can get a fairly used PS3?
One nairalander here wants to lease out his PS4 at the rate of 100k though but my budget ain't up to that
Re: How To Configure A Fake PS3 Controller Wirelessly On Pc by majesticguy: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
all these stress all because of gaming for PC?
Nah I I'll pass, besides I only use my PC for office work though it's vram is 1gb.

Lol.... The saying " better soup na Money make am" comes to mind. It's a one time stuff bro.

Besides after setting it up you'd be able to play most games on your PC without getting that
error.

It's not as stressful as you envisage it to be. Just download and install those three software. All of em' shouldn't be more than 700mb in size. If to say you day my area i for help you run am.

You got any idea if I'll also pass through the same stress with PS3?

As for going through the same stress on console games like PS3, the answer is nah!.. Console doesn't give you all this stress PC does.

And do you know where I can get a fairly used PS3?

Sorry bro, I'm not into console gaming, so I don't really know. Word of advice though, if you are getting a fairly used PS3, make sure it's the slim variant.

One nairalander here wants to lease out his PS4 at the rate of 100k though but my budget ain't up to that

Lease out?? As in give it out to you for a period of time and when that time expires, he collects it back? Or by lease out you mean sell to you??

If what you mean is the later, all I got to say is shine your eyes oo, when it comes to buying something online, especially from someone from Nairaland. Again, If your budget isn't up to the said amount, then manage what you have(your PC) while you keep saving up for something better.

(1) (Reply)

*~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / African Nations Cup Holds In June - Do You The Super Eagles Will Do Well? / You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.