Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Special Offer For Business Owners(important Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Offer For Business Owners(important Read) (96 Views)

How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer For Business Owners(important Read) by Atoyebi21: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Are you a business owner that is struggling to make sales on social media? Or you are not getting followers or engagements on your page?

If you fall into any of this category,then this is for you.

My name is Tunde Atoyebi. I am a social media manager and content strategist. I help businesses to get more visibility,more engagements and more sales on social media.

I am offering a Free Strategy and Consultation session for any business owner that wants to know the strategies on how to get more followers, engagements and sales on their social media pages.

This offer lasts until 6pm on Monday, 1st of November.

Contact me on WhatsApp @08076826802 to book your own Free Session now

(1) (Reply)

Ke-te Laundry/general Cleaning And Fumigation Services / Trade Mission And Business Delegation Of Investment And Industries To / Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.