Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs (33478 Views)

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Armed Man Arrested After Walking Into NHIS Office In Abuja With Pistol. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by nairaman66(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
you think am playing?, You don't live in Asaba, so I will not use derogatory remarks, like u used against me. I know what am saying. Better still, call a friend who lives in Asaba. He will confirm it too

I have lives in most major cities in Nigeria. If you live in Asaba, you can relate to this picture!

I used to live close to Sweet Spirit along NNPC road.

1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Kinterez(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
This police people can lie for africa..the guy on white na my boy wey dey repair phone for asaba GSM market...the lady carry stolen phone come for flashing...he flash the phone not knowing it was a stolen phone..then when dey track and caught the girl...she go carry police come arrest person wey help her flash the phone...that was how he was arrested..all this pistol and rubbish na yeye segemenge...I don even go cell go see am..they r requesting for bail cash...As I'm talking to you, my boy is at home cooling off after he has been bailed...all this police and their yeye adverts to paint people bad...its really not good..I'm not impressed ....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by NessFortunate: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
SimeonOTC:
Lol...see their funny looking gungrin
lmao, the real criminals are chilling with Gumi and co. No let them use you shine. #scapeGOAT

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Epeegee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
If this is true,then this country is spoiled beyond repair
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by noisy45(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Why does the NPF keep calling Beretta an English pistol? Beretta's are ITALIAN

NPF are illterates

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by princewarri1985: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
The future is female
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by pegix(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2021
werey guyz and their girlfriend
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Lugianostar(m): 2:18am On Oct 30, 2021
High definition of a failed state

God help us
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by ELgordo(m): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2021
See better something....

Welders are not smiling[/quote]

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Greatn3ss: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Angelina Jolie
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by jacoik(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Delta women

I love them ehnnnn

They have balls....

If you have the opportunity to date one...you will so enjoy her....they will be everything rolled up in one
They will be your companion....your friend, your girlfriend, they will be behaving like your niggar...they will behave like your mother...your sister
honestly this nonsense you smoke is really affecting you bad. No wonder English man said smoker are liable to......
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Vickyvice:
I live in Asaba. Abraka, cable point Jarret inside okwe, are dead zones eight at least out of ten person u see at random are either oloso if na girl, robber Or cultist of na male
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Okhuadams(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Chukwute:
A lady simply identified as Blessing Oghule is currently detained by the Delta State Police Command.

Focus Naija can report that she was arrested alongside other suspects during a raid of black spots at the Abraka axis of Asaba, Delta State.

According to the police spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe, “One (1) english berreta pistol with five (5) live 9mm ammunition, five (5) suspected stolen phones, one hand bag containing weeds suspected to be Indian hemp, one (1) nylon bag containing substances suspected to be ice and ten (10) wraps of substances suspected to be cocaine were recovered from her.

Meanwhile, a broad daylight clash between two rival cult groups was averted at Ofuoma-Ughelli when the D.P.O in charge led operatives to the scene of the melee.

It was gathered that other suspects took to their heels on sighting the approaching police patrol team but a 32-year-old man, Happy Ighorowhodje who was severely injured on his head was arrested.

He was later rushed to the General Hospital, Ughelli for treatment after a fabricated revolver and five bullets were recovered from him.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkczfrM90t/?utm_medium=copy_link
Truly truly Warri na dey carry last
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by merits(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Chukwute:
A lady simply identified as Blessing Oghule is currently detained by the Delta State Police Command.

Focus Naija can report that she was arrested alongside other suspects during a raid of black spots at the Abraka axis of Asaba, Delta State.

According to the police spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe, “One (1) english berreta pistol with five (5) live 9mm ammunition, five (5) suspected stolen phones, one hand bag containing weeds suspected to be Indian hemp, one (1) nylon bag containing substances suspected to be ice and ten (10) wraps of substances suspected to be cocaine were recovered from her.

Meanwhile, a broad daylight clash between two rival cult groups was averted at Ofuoma-Ughelli when the D.P.O in charge led operatives to the scene of the melee.

It was gathered that other suspects took to their heels on sighting the approaching police patrol team but a 32-year-old man, Happy Ighorowhodje who was severely injured on his head was arrested.

He was later rushed to the General Hospital, Ughelli for treatment after a fabricated revolver and five bullets were recovered from him.

Our 9ja Angelina jolie. grin see the way she hold the pistol seff na expert in that line.
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Passionate1(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Ugly gun!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by sharone21(f): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Delta women

I love them ehnnnn

They have balls....

If you have the opportunity to date one...you will so enjoy her....they will be everything rolled up in one
They will be your companion....your friend, your girlfriend, they will be behaving like your niggar...they will behave like your mother...your sister

You are very correct...
Delta and Edo women are usually lucky with great men, I don't know how they sense a man will be great even when they start out together with the man just having tall dreams.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin..

Welders are not smiling
Hahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin..

Welders are not smiling
They can do better..

This is an eyesore.. angry
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by mordred44: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Shizu and hammer is also in that small bag
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by Ochelyko1: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
If na me I for use the gun shoot who they snap me picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by tianshie(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
The girl still dey make dia cult people sign for the last picture. She get mind o.
Re: Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs by mediclife1987(m): 2:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Chukwute:

What did they tell her to hold the gun for?

If na me, I go just shoot the bastards wey talk sey make I use am pose...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.