Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority (15373 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Sanwo-olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2021
So that people can gamble away their destinies
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by AngelicBeing: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Shellsploit:

Scammer
Mods kindly do the needful
Lol, hunger dey naija, guymen are looking for money to eat nkwobi, fufu, ogbono soup loaded with grasscutter, periwinkle, shaki, bokoto, useless apc led federal criminals that has turned some Nigerians to paupers shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2021
xpressionx:
All these lotto and betting bring untold hardship to the people.
If I have my way I would ban it

I will have the way soon to rescue families on the brink of collapse

But what alternative would you provide?

Will you create more jobs, social security, welfarism, etceteras?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Shellsploit: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Lol, hunger dey naija, guymen are looking for money to eat nkwobi, fufu, ogbono soup loaded with grasscutter, periwinkle, shaki, bokoto, useless apc led federal criminals that has turned some Nigerians to paupers shocked

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Tetrahedron: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Oriental Hotel V.I,
I thought they said that the hotel doesn’t belong to Tinubu!
How came they cant use lagos state hotel for the function?
Una dey deceive una sef
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Godbless3(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Every state should tax these betting companies as deem fit instead of Fed govt doing it and still uses the tax to develope areas/state that ban gambling for religious purposes.
We should be taking restructuring by force instead of waiting for 1 president to do it which ain't gonna happen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Pweetiedude(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:

No be una vote Buhari. Make we dey enjoy am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
xpressionx:
All these lotto and betting bring untold hardship to the people.
If I have my way I would ban it

I will have the way soon to rescue families on the brink of collapse
Keep quiet! That was the origin of Lagos taxes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Olarewaju89: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pweetiedude:
No be una vote Buhari. Make we dey enjoy am

Were you there when i voted him

Stop saying what you do not know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Name, Logo Of Lagos State Lotteries And Gaming Authority by Angeldemon: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thieves. Theyre just broadening the name to cover anything gaming so they can tax more businesses that have anything to do with gaming.
Criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Prohibits Smoking In Public – Law Now In Effect / EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties / Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.