Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (78244 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Lekozy(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmm...what she did is immoral sure ...pls how did those lecturer know her exactly...to recognize she was the one...and the lecturers self...are they clean...
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Harmlesspill(m): 5:22am On Oct 30, 2021
this is exactly where we are.
An average Nigerian girl believes that she is helping society with her nudes.
Nothing else, they cannot be an inspiration of something positive for society except this or something similar.
they have no brain to bring life changing things, only vagina and breast
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by jacoik(m): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her sleeping with the dean and other members of the university senate, I see them sweeping the matter under the carpet, I see her going into full time prostitution on campus, I see her unable to graduate with her mates, I see joining Nollywood, I see her in so many sex scandals, I see her becoming a husband snatcher.

This I have seen.
Lolxxxxx hahahaha prophet wey mumu
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by grandstar(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Adjovi:

And what if he doesn't do such? Let him do his job as the DSA.

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Aonkuuse(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2021
pyro62:

It's a university and not a church. People play football in school while they were given admission to study engineering. Why aren't they expelled? People carry weights and gym while they are admitted to study animal science does that become a misplaced priority? Your point is dead on arrival. If she is a nudist, it's her life and you cannot tell her not to be herself in a university. And that's why sociology is made compulsory for 100l student in most schools so you learn to tolerate different people, instead of making them change to suit your taste.
I doubt if you have ever gone to school, if you have I doubt if you know what you went there. Football and gym is a recreational activity which is allowed in school anywhere in the world. OGA show me where twerking is allowed You dumbs heads talking about its her body, it's her body, is the school on her body Or did she own the school Is it her father's school Did the school take her body from her The school just said take your body and if you like, you can twerk and kill yourself outside school. It's her body but the school is not her own

2 Likes

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by merits(m): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
UNN First Year Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini During A Challenge In Campus (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/108222241475748/posts/187144776916827/

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBYPVh0-xg
Good idiot future tiwa savage.wayray.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Chinny024(f): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2021
When you thought that you are in a polytechnic grin...

UNN pastors and alumnus have arrived come for her grin
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by lereinter(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
monsterseed:
The school their law. She is fucking not above the code of conduct. Later if this one start to dey post nude for social media, na una go still dey wash am na from clap person dey enter dance.

You are funny

Please show me the law that the mandates expulsion & persecution for a student that was seen twerking on camera

My brother this student is supposed to be called to bring her guardian, counselled and made to write an undertaking to act properly

2 Likes

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by ppogba: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Bern1992:
grin

Imagine it's a northern institution that expelled the girl.

Or imagine if it were a private university?
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by jamesbridget13(f): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
See wetin poverty dey cause....
Just because of ten thousand naira award...she off clothes
my brother no be small matter o. She off cloth dey show Jerusalem ontop 10k grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Mtmike(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Punishment is good, expelled is wrong...... Professor had life, na Una they spoil those girls. Lass lass u go still demand sex for grade. If the school is really tough students won't have time for shit. They know they will pay to pass so Mr prof decency is not just covering body.....

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2021
crackhouse:
For destroying humanity? How? How did she destroy humanity?

I'm very sure he meant to say, "... for destroying the dignity of humanity."

Lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Agbebakun22: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2021
On top how much again, sometimes I wonder some those naija girls no get brain at all. Very dull and unintelligent creature's though is some cux I have met really talented one's among them.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by eeithis(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Congratulations to her stupidity

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Komu1048(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
aikyg:
What did she do wrong? All she did was dance; she did not kill anybody. University is not a place for perfect people. It is a place where imperfect people are made perfect. A lot of people came to the university from diverse backgrounds where some things that may be strange to others are considered normal. If she is expelled, she could take legal action against the university.

Oga you goof big time on this. So u enter university with your stealing habit and expected to be talked to or counsel to stop. Oga There are rules that must be followed, a graduate must show good character in learning. I support the dean on this. Prison is a place where imperfect people are trained to live perfect.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Folayat(f): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2021
But, she was dancing in female hostel now if not for the people recording her, nobody would knew what she was wearing. I beg free the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Komu1048(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2021
lereinter:

You are funny

Please show me the law that the mandates expulsion & persecution for a student that was seen twerking on camera

My brother this student is supposed to be called to bring her guardian, counselled and made to write an undertaking to act properly

You are write if she was in Secondary school but unfortunately she I meant to face the consequence of her action now.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Lawmak: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her sleeping with the dean and other members of the university senate, I see them sweeping the matter under the carpet, I see her going into full time prostitution on campus, I see her unable to graduate with her mates, I see joining Nollywood, I see her in so many sex scandals, I see her becoming a husband snatcher.

This I have seen.

It's a pity this is all you can see. Your mind is damaged already.

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by bonnyhope: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Rolly22:

Go tell your mother that, stinking idiot

Everyone s mother is not like your mother that brought you up in IMMORALITY
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Maghan37: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2021
I believe the university is being too severe, what about the lecturers who sleep with the undergrads who expels them?She is there to be a better person we should pls sweep this morale facade under a rock because we trully are not adherent to moral virtues. I believe a warning is a enough. Pls UNN give her a chance to redeem herself.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by MartinsD12(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
UNN First Year Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini During A Challenge In Campus (Photos, Video)

See video below.

Girls and their foolish mentality, I don't know why they foolishly think life revolve around their nyash and exposing their bodies for some useless stuff
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Mopolchi: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2021
She lacked character.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Maghan37: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Komu1048:

Oga you goof big time on this. So u enter university with your stealing habit and expected to be talked to or counsel to stop. Oga There are rules that must be followed, a graduate must show good character in learning. I support the dean on this. Prison is a place where imperfect people are trained to live perfect.
The university is also a place to be reformed of this habits.
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Benzemma(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2021
The most shameless creature on earth is some girls, because they don't know what being a woman is all about.

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by pyro62(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Aonkuuse:
I doubt if you have ever gone to school, if you have I doubt if you know what you went there. Football and gym is a recreational activity which is allowed in school anywhere in the world. OGA show me where twerking is allowed You dumbs heads talking about its her body, it's her body, is the school on her body Or did she own the school Is it her father's school Did the school take her body from her The school just said take your body and if you like, you can twerk and kill yourself outside school. It's her body but the school is not her own

If you went to school and you still have this kind of mentality, then it's a sad case for you. You just lost 5-0 cry . If she is twerking on bikini there's nothing wrong with that. We see these everyday on the tv and internet so stop being hypocritical when you have no moral standard yourself. Then the school have to show show T&C that outlawed twerking that's the only time they have a case against the young lady. Weaklings like you easily get your right infringed upon without any resistance. Sad case
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Angelcatherine(f): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Oga prophet
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by mkpurumma090(f): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
grin
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by Godmademan(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Falseprophet you Don too dey see o. Abeg who go win 4 Tottenham vs Manchester United match?
Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by MisterKennedy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
TMSMedia:

See video below.

Well, I can't really say what she did was bad because

1) The competition was done in the female hostel arena and I want to think the competition was for females only and the audience also females

2) She was wearing a swimming or beach vest which is completely normal provided she wasn't naked.

Although she went extreme but it's a pass for me

1 Like

Re: Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition by MisterKennedy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Angelcatherine:

Oga prophet
Lol the prophet is silently wishing all those things for himself to enjoy ooo don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.