Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning (23261 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by ANSMEDIA: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Update on the planned commissioning of Anambra state international cargo and passenger airport

Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri will be commissioned officially tomorrow, Saturday, October 30, 2021 as originally planned.

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), which had earlier demobilized its equipment, is right now re-mobilizing.

Governor Willie Obiano, who went to Abuja this morning to neutralize the poisoned arrows from opponents is back in the state. He returned with every necessary paper and even more.

Kudos to Anambra people and their ebullient leader who fights like a lion.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, click your glasses.

C. Don Adinuba

Honourable Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenement
Friday, October 29, 2021.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2099792563511025/

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by jlinkd78(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by BKayy: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is the 3rd time you lots are posting these particular pictures this week.
This is not an update but a repetition.

I hate what I don't like.
Don't for once assume that all of us here have amnesia like the ignoramuses that swallow your repeated manifestos every 4 years.

Post recent pictures my friend or you tell us that it has been like this since your last pictures

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by vanbonattel: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
You can't stop the Igbo man spirit.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by ANSMEDIA: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Don't for once assume that all of us here have amnesia like the ignoramuses that swallow your repeated manifestos every 4 years.

Post recent pictures my friend

You type before you read. Give yourself some break

64 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by vanbonattel: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Post recent pictures my friend or you tell us that it has been like this since your last pictures

Anambra is not the reason why your region is useless. Elect governors that went to school not people who are there because of quota system.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by BKayy: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

You type before you read. Give yourself some break
Thanks for changing the title.
Maybe I might as well change my comment.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by ANSMEDIA: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:

Thanks for changing the title.

It is not about the subject, but about you not being able to read before typing nonsense

29 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by BKayy: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

It is not about the subject, but about you not being able to read before typing nonsense
OK, so the main purpose of creating and modifying the title is to get to a scenario like this.
Interesting.
We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by DropsMic(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Baawaa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
R
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
DSS never talk wetin dem see finish....
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Damidave1124(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations to the people of Anambra... At last

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by abobote: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Optimistguy1969: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Isi Shampoo 1-0 Uba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by abobote: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
H
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Finnese001: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
U
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by MITCHELL96: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's dope cool

But, the question is, Will they be able to manage and maintain it well ?? undecided
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by manuelbreez(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fg and their useless promises
Neat Gionee F103 Pro for Sale @ very Fair price
Just Fixed the screen (Cost -8k)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by JayPeeOham: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which U-turn abeggi..FG Sabi drive??...mrcheeeww

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by NwaNimo1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2021

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by JosephXavier: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Andy Uba will be disgraced in Anambra come next week

He thinks he is the only one that knows the road to Abuja?

This is the beginning of his downfall in Anambra politics

He wants to take away the joy of Ndi Anambra because of politics

This cannot happen in the north and he just ended his political relevance in the state

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Shellsploit: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hope there would be "Water Salute" for the first aircraft to taxi thr runway with passengers onboard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikenga umueri amaka!!!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
cool
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by McBishop2020: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
With all our heart,
We pray and ask,
God bless Anambra,
God bless the shining light that we bear.

We are the only ones
To make her better
The only ones to make her brighter
The only ones to make Anambra shine

With our strength and love
Every breath of our lives
We trust in God
We will our Homeland high

We believe in togetherness
We will build a land of progress
With the spirit of Anambra
In the spirit of Anambra

A state we love

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by vedaxcool(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is good news. The economic impact and increase GDP is worth the effort by the Governor.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by smatt1711: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration / A Nairalander Shares His Badagry Tour Experience / Overloaded Truck Carrying Logs Of Wood In Ilese (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.