Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning (23118 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by JOemmy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice development igboland must progress no sadist can stop us from shinning obiano must be allowed to reap the fruits of his labour it's not easy for a state to build this type of international airport he needs to be commended not vilified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Landmack: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:
This is the 3rd time you lots are posting these particular pictures this week.
This is not an update but a repetition.

I hate what I don't like.
Don't for once assume that all of us here have amnesia like the ignoramuses that swallow your repeated manifestos every 4 years.
Post recent pictures my friend or you tell us that it has been like this since your last pictures

The pictures are better than what your gov commissioned as a drainage. In 21st century,in a serious fanfare,ur governor commissioned a big wide gully as drainage.

Ipob Terrorist..Anambra is not the cause of your frustration

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Landmack: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
McBishop2020:
With all our heart,
We pray and ask,
God bless Anambra,
God bless the shining light that we bear.

We are the only ones
To make her better
The only ones to make her brighter
The only ones to make Anambra shine

With our strength and love
Every breath of our lives
We trust in God
We will our Homeland high

We believe in togetherness
We will build a land of progress
With the spirit of Anambra
In the spirit of Anambra

A state we love

God bless the composer of this song...it revives the spirit of every true Anambrarian. When it is being sang on air...it automatically keeps everyone’s hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Masterclass32: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
I don't even understand, must federal government determine everything??

What kind of federalism do we practice??

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by SmartPolician: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Xoloh:

APC plans has failed

APC plans have failed

APC plan has failed

I hope that helps....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by tnerro1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
The southern governors are making their states to grow and prosper and generate jobs and revenue

While the northern governors are looking for beer bottles to break

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by paskal16: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
BKayy:
This is the 3rd time you lots are posting these particular pictures this week.
This is not an update but a repetition.

I hate what I don't like.
Don't for once assume that all of us here have amnesia like the ignoramuses that swallow your repeated manifestos every 4 years.

Post recent pictures my friend or you tell us that it has been like this since your last pictures
is it the pictures or the news that’s supposed to be the update
Some ppl sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by buckeyemedia: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
vanbonattel:
You can't stop the Igbo man spirit.
Anambra election is Igbo vs Igbo, no one is fighting or stopping anyone, it is you fighting yourselves. Uba, Soludo, Okonkwo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by buckeyemedia: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Xoloh:
Apc plans has failed
How does an uncompleted airport affect the election? We all know the whole airport fiasco is to trick Ndi Anambra, & they must be deceived. He has gone to aviation HQ in Abuja to drop the $500,000 in cash & has collected the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by iyke2frankeze: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
But one APC lying machine stated that to make the airport meet safety standard, APGA will have to be voted out.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by jubrilELsudan: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I CAN'T WAIT TO FVCK IN THE TOILET OF THE AIRPORT.

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hope there would be "Water Salute" for the first aircraft to taxi thr runway with passengers onboard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikenga umueri amaka!!!

Don’t you need two fire-trucks for that? Anambra airport just has the one.....as far as i know!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Those saying the airport was not built up to standard are just being envious of his achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Grgton:
I don't even understand, must federal government determine everything??

What kind of federalism do we practice??

The worst kind! It’s a unitary system of gov’t in all but name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by chiefobdk2: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Apc want to stop APGA from using to campaign campaign

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Shellsploit: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Don’t you need two fire-trucks for that? Anambra airport just has the one.....as far as i know!

Just one fire truck?
Maybe they would borrow another from onitsha main market grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Buhari has done it again
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by dreamcometrue: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Lugianostar(m): 2:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Misplaced priority in a failed state
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Themandator: 2:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Whoever gave the advise against the commisioning did more harm than good to the APC candidate.

You want to bring in good things to your state and fights against the one already brought in by another person

With the emotions from that end being on the high side against the government and their perceived anti east progress you go and hand these people with another hard evidence to hate the APC and government at the centre

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by mutvy: 3:16am On Oct 30, 2021
I hope this will help Igbo people to import arms and ammunition to fight a war that will consume 75% of Igbo people living in the South East.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:26am On Oct 30, 2021
They are just wasting their time... Etihad should just connect to Anambra airline because that's exactly where am landing this Christmas... Anambra mma mma nu , igbo ka nka

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2021
vanbonattel:
You can't stop the Igbo man spirit.
At all....Especially when he must have spent fortune.

Anything hindering commissioning of that airport is coming from the place hypocrisy, jealousy and marginalization of which an Average Igbo man is passing through in this country.

Anambra airport is a giant achievement for South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 4:01am On Oct 30, 2021
mutvy:
I hope this will help Igbo people to import arms and ammunition to fight a war that will consume 75% of Igbo people living in the South East.
Nzuzu... lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by stonemasonn: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Munzy14:

At all....Especially when he must have spent fortune.

Anything hindering commissioning of that airport is coming from the place hypocrisy, jealousy and marginalization of which an Average Igbo man is passing through in this country.

Anambra airport is a giant achievement for South East.
It's more of jealousy. Most of us are jealous of Obiano's achievements, but I see more governors building real airports(not audio) in the future.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by dfrost: 5:18am On Oct 30, 2021
MITCHELL96:
It's dope cool

But, the question is, Will they be able to manage and maintain it well ?? undecided

You don't want them to manage it well? How can you come up with such a thought?

Not good at all. I'm happy for the people of Anambra. They deserve better. Drenching of River Niger should have done years ago.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2021
vanbonattel:

Anambra is not the reason why your region is useless. Elect governors that went to school not people who are there because of quota system.

What are you talking about (election in Liegeria)
Yall select a rubber stamp ;
Nigeria dont have a constitution but a decree;
A unitary / caliphate decree grin
Yall select ;a caliphate rubber stamp;; select someone as a warrant chief; (your elected Emirs);
Like Imo state; supreme court governor abi?
You want to make sure; that you erase your only resistance; before you capture Nigeria in total;
Erase the dot = Erace your only opposition; before you confuse and conquer the rest.
One Nigeria; but youve kept the dot ;with no basic infrastructures,no good roads,no airport s,no federal facilities or present,Erace the dot ,with no seaports.
Use your lies and propaganda's; to kill them,wipe them out ;
The dot = Your only resistance; before Nigeria falls into your plan.
A Fulani Caliphate.
Indigenous Nigerians;
Wake up;
They are planning another ethnic cleansing;
The dot is there; only resistance .

Today alone ;
NEWSBandits kill 20 security operatives in Zamfara, set their corpses on fire;
Where is Waziri?
The terrorists in Jail ;the only well known kidnapper ever jailed in LIEGERIA?
HE HAS ESCAPED; FROM A GOVERNMENT SPONSORED PRISON BREAK .
We are watching and alert;
Never again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City / Car Carrying 7 Passengers Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Calabar(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.