Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja (19133 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by rahztafari(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2021
VaselineCrew:

What do you mean by saying “no one markets anyone here”? Of course things said here have some level of influence in swaying minds and choices made.

I like Sowore and Kingsley Moghalu for a start. Although Sowore saying Nigeria must not divide is a red flag, but still, he would make a much better president than any president in this country’s history.

I am open to supporting others like them, brilliant men and women with love for their people, who would step forward.

There are soo many brilliant Nigerians for crying out loud. Do you remember the Nigerian bill gates? Some Nigerians are doing wonders abroad, making drones for the U.S, doing wonders in the engineering and medical fields, etc. Why can’t we have one of those people? Why must it always be one local champion that is corrupt beyond our wildest dreams? I don’t get it.

Next some will tell me that these brilliant people can’t win elections. First off, even if that were true, should that justify ones vote for a corrupt person? Are the proponents of this theory suggesting that, if for instance, Hitler were contesting against a brilliant “nobody”, they would vote for Hitler simply based on popularity?

If Nigerians can make BBNAIJA housemates popular, then they can also do the same for a “no name” politician.

This has to be the dumbest post that have seen on NL in a long time. No vex for the words bro you can return your anger, it is understandable.

First you mentioned Sowore.. Lol, it is well. Sowore can't rule this country with its complexities. Kingsley Mogalu is a better option but he is still new to the game. If given the opportunity tho, maybe.

You mentioned tech guys? Tech guys? Nigerian Bill Gate in Politics? Not so bro. Not so at all. All politics is local and it is only a local champion that can take political seats. It is as simple as that. And yes, the same Hitler will win comfortably against a brilliant 'nobody.' And WTF is brilliant nobody sef

And BBNaija popularity is not the same as a real election guy. Catfish Twitter accounts does not work like ballot manipulations. Please goan understand the workings of politics.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by SonofDevil: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2021
RevivalWatch:
Because we don't Worship them like you do in your region
at least our governors don't give us 4litres of keresone to drink for 4 years like abia orangtan

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by usmexy1(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Oga I am from ogun state,but why are we so selfish in all our doing, is ogun state the only south west state that has privilege to rule Nigeria.. Awolowo is from ogun state, Obasanjo is from ogun state, and u still want this same Osinbajo who is from ogun state to rule again. But y? Let us give other states the chance please...

adioolayi:
We can keep on criticising the Jagaban....He can't be a terribly bad person as some people wants us to believe, and these sets of political heavyweights keep paying him visits....This man commands so much respect within the political circle.

Tinubu get oil of grace for head, you can't take it away from him.

I still wish he allow Prof. Yemi Osinbajo run for Presidency... Osinbajo will do well.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Sonyboom765: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Na fools n criminal Peter Obi no wish 9ja.
Imagine that lunatic lol otung money to save in his 13 year old olosho daughter's Pandora account. Tufiakwa ! I spite in those who do not hate such a criminal.

fatherjesse:
All shameless who do not wish Nigeria well

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
usmexy1:
Oga I am from ogun state,but why are we so selfish in all our doing, is ogun state the only south west state that has privilege to rule Nigeria.. Awolowo is from ogun state, Obasanjo is from ogun state, and u still want this same Osinbajo who is from ogun state to rule again. But y? Let us give other states the chance please...

Chief, I am open to someone that can turn this country around.

Please name your candidate...who you think we should rally round.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by usmexy1(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2021
It is a big shame despite all the workers force lagos has been able to employ,the lifestyle of people they have changed, and so many people wo has benefitted from Jagaban.

They end up keeping quiet allowing all these Tinubu enemies to stigmatise and sabotage the reputation of Jagaban Tinubu..

Fashola, Osinbajo and Fayemi can not be Nigeria president in 2023 oooo, they should try their possible best to compensate this humble Jagaban on where he has taken you people so far.. Without Tinubu fashola cannot be the governor or minister, Osinbanjo can never be the vice president or commission, Fayemi this man assisted you to campaign during your election..

#Tinubu4president2023
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by ayenale1(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2021
These visits has a question mark...ordinary knee surgery what if cancer nko....I'm waiting for the shocker this man will get at the end...
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by usmexy1(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2021
My Oga there is something you need to understand, The difficulties and Challenges Nigeria is facing is happening all over the world, UK is facing lack of food challenges, Military in africa are taking over because of this challenges, Donald trump lost his election due covid19. That same challenges is affecting Nigeria, you can watch CNN,Aljazeera or BBC to confirm.

Honestly speaking if we are to used the rotational tribal way to suggest the region to rule, it will be the Igbo tribe to rule in 2023 and the north as vice president, but everybody is scared of the igbo due to their huge passion for secession. The other alternative for igbo to be there is when all the head of the Armed forces of Nigeria are not igbo because those are the elements who can used force and power to make decisions and policy to be accomplished.

But if I am to choose,I will go for Bola Armed Tinubu for Nigeria president 2023, firstly Pdp has used Nigeria government for 16years to enrich their families and themselves. Nigeria is not a two party system like the Americans where we have Republicans and Democrat, Wealth needs to rotate,and unique incoming ideas needs to come in, Jagaban is someone who carries people along not minding your educational status, he has brought individuals with great ideas to bring an advance mode of development to this country, just come to lagos and compare it to other states..

adioolayi:

Chief, I am open to someone that can turn this country around.

Please name your candidate...who you think we should rally round.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lesbiconverter: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2021
adioolayi:

Your rant doesn't change the fact of the statement...The statement has nothing to do with ruling us well, or the political circle as done well..No. it is about him commanding respect within that circle...Next time you want to mention my Id...think well about the statement OR What exactly is your point
I wonder o. No matter how much I hate Tinubu, he has his power, in fact a political juggernaut grin. He's using it craftily. But I don't think it'll last.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2021
I see Igbo leaders visiting him before 2023 election, I see umahi contesting for Senate and gunning for senate president or Chief of staff

this I have seen grin
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Princedauda: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2021
BAT will surely become president in 2023.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Oddfinder: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2021
tiger28:
This is 2021 and these YORUBAS are ALREADY sealing the deal with other Nigerians. Meanwhile......Igbos are setting SE on fire!
K
Kontinue!!!!
Which mumu deals are you sealing? The one you sealed in 2015 and 2019 haf already made your people refugees in their own country, made ur people the poverty capital of the world, and also some new sets of terrorists all doing business simultaneously at thesame time..are u guys not ashamed? Are u guys not afraid of the loud silence of tifnubu on the fulani menace in the country? Tinubu that wants to be president does not have a say or position on national matters..he's just there waiting patiently for election day..
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Instead of to join politics and be active in it, no, the youth will rather stay on twitter and other online platforms to dish out insults.
Smh

Your head de there, Prof.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Advocate500: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2021
omonla10:
From the look of things, we are stuck with this Tinubu guy.. He's obviously a bad choice, but seems to be the best of the rotten eggs remaining.

Our Saint buhari has failed woefully, so it's better to kuku give d devil(wey still get small sense) a chance since our obvious younger choices are still far from being strong competitors
another bigot and ass licker spotted.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Tinubu tsunami.......
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by omonla10(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Advocate500:
another bigot and ass licker spotted.
a whole me asslicker? When u don't face ur reality early, na atiku or one dasuki from D north go rule u last last.. From what is on ground, its between Tinubu or an hausa man somewhere.. I've never been involved in politics but if u use ur common sense, u will see there are no options.. Cos the other younger candidates can't even win a local govt
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2021
RevivalWatch:
Because we don't Worship them like you do in your region

You don’t have leaders, you only have looters, am I right? Why would you worship a looter. We have good leaders, from Awolowo to Tinubu…..good progressive leaders. You can hug transformer if you don’t like them. Their achievements speak volumes about them.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is a terrorist

We all know that Eastern terrorists are just fanatics, hating Tinubu for just being Muslim and nothing more.
You'll all die in pain if u refuse to embrace reality and civilization!

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Advocate500: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2021
omonla10:
a whole me asslicker? When u don't face ur reality early, na atiku or one dasuki from D north go rule u last last.. From what is on ground, its between Tinubu or an hausa man somewhere.. I've never been involved in politics but if u use ur common sense, u will see there are no options.. Cos the other younger candidates can't even win a local govt
speak for yourself, you can create your reality if you don't know, that a group of current and failed leaders are coming together to install another brain dead politician ,doesn't mean you don't have choice again, your reasoning is the major reason they believe they can win elections at all cost.

If have a principle stick to it's, your ideal candidate doesn't win today doesn't mean you are not going to win tomorrow .

Tinubu believe in AD as a political party, when other popular parties where winning elections at national level, today his party is at the national level, despite the fact that their is no ideology within the party. Oga i believe you are a youth? Stopping giving your voice to anything you know and convince within yourself that is not right.except you are paid to do so.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nigerialabalaba: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaytii:
London doctors are the best

P. S most of them are Nigerian born
you can lie for Africa. We no even reach Indians let alone other Europeans. I just no sabi how una dey lie big like dis and God never strike some of una with thunder.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by iluvdonjazzy: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
tunary:
Na everybody dey old o bro. Everybody, it's only time for some people own to show well
na so o my brother.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by victorDanladi: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
adioolayi:
We can keep on criticising the Jagaban....He can't be a terribly bad person as some people wants us to believe, and these sets of political heavyweights keep paying him visits....This man commands so much respect within the political circle.

Tinubu get oil of grace for head, you can't take it away from him.

I still wish he allow Prof. Yemi Osinbajo run for Presidency... Osinbajo will do well.
majority of things they accuse him or criticize him for is either not true or those people they admire are worse at it.Tinubu problem is,the bigger the grace the bigger the enemy and campaign of calumny. He has achieved too big things than not to acquire too big enemies and haters.Do you expect all those he has outsmarted in politics and their supporters to like him?.Be rest assured that a person that is the God father to the government of nigerian most prosperous state, has God fathered close to 10 governors, countless of senators and Reps,a speaker and a Vice president will attract enmity from every bit of human beings he defeated to achieve such fit.

From my assessment, no Nigerian politician has ever achieved that.Also,Come to think of it,the last time he held a political post was in 2007.However,to some people,Tinubu is a greed while Ekweremadu and Saraki that have been in corridor of power since 1999 are contented.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by freshalien: 5:46am On Oct 31, 2021
yyba:
Illiterates ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comments grin

You neva taya to suffer?!

Recently, he left Nigeria and went to a saner clime with one of the best medical systems in the world. This man has never spoken out against the nonsense happening in this country. 2023 you would vote him as President and soon after he would jet out to continue getting the best medical care while your doctors are on strike and your health system is in shambles.

Look at your hospitals below and look at what Tinubu has to say about “One Nigeria”.

Nigerians when una go get sense!!

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by juman(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Private visit.
Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike are like tinubu family members.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Ingocof(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Administration1:
You don't deserve a mention, but sadly this counts as one

Stop your hypocrisy, you can't be hailing either Donald Trump or Joe Biden and be looking for the younger generation to rule in Nigeria.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Perfectbeing(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2021
If NK was not in prison, by now he would have passed info that the man you have there is a clone. That the actual Tinubu died in London and the man in the picture is a Fulani man that Northerners want to install as the next president.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Ingocof(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
You don't deserve a mention, but sadly this counts as one

That's how truth reveelas the hypocrisy of the heart just like light exposes darkness.

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51