Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth (330 Views)

My Wealth Journey / A Dual Investment Guide – How To Invest In Crypto, The Pros And Cons / I Am Donating $1 Billion (28% Of My Wealth) To Fight Coronavirus – Jack, Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth by Oluwanimoroti(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
This post is about how you can grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

"Enough Income" is income that makes it easy for you to...

- Save

- Invest

- Pay your bills conveniently

- And still have enough to enjoy life.

But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

One major reason for this is the fact that people don't do what can give them enough income

What majority do are things like:

- SAVE: Duh! How does saving out of your little income get you more money?

- PAY TITHE: Paying tithe is good but it won't give you more money. If you like argue till now till tomorrow.

- GET a 2ND JOB: Haba! You are still riding the "income I can't control wheel" with this

- PRAY: This is a delicate one but the truth is - Prayer is a great weapon but prayer won't directly bring money into your bank account.

Many poor people pray a lot for money.

How come money is not dropping into their account?

This book was what I dIscovered and it change my life totally:

https:///kv7xbepm

1 Like

Re: Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oga ebook seller for sleep. You have nothing to offer.

E book sellers.

You are not making any money...na person wey go send you ebook money u dey find.
Werey grin
Re: Crypto: The Secrets To My Wealth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Oga ebook seller for sleep. You have nothing to offer.

E book sellers.

You are not making any money...na person wey go send you ebook money u dey find.
Werey grin
he Don listen to ilegend tire.. And no be like this ilegend start o

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Traders Who Deals With Giftcards Should Come In. / Side Hustle Earn 10k Today From Kmanalysis / Learn About Any Trends In China's Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.