Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him (58005 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by debbydams(f): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Categorically speaking,both genders have wahala.We both give it to ourselves.
Therefore, you will have to keep with ours and we will keep up with yours.

Since you're tired of us,shey you'll do lesbian nigbayen?
grin
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You don't see anything wrong with lesbianism yet you don't want it practised in public?
Whatever you do in the PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME,WITH A CONSENTING ADULT is your BUSINESS..

Just don't insult our sensibilities by carrying on in the public..

We have impressionable kids to worry about.. angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by space9880: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Your kind
your life will become better the day you start blaming men for all your misfortune
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by torqque7(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
BKayy:

If you want to become a lesbian say so and stop disguising.
Personally, I don't even see any thing wrong with it as far as you don't rape another woman or practice it in public.
Just lock yourselves up in one room and do your lesbianism in peace.
Na my body?

As for the news,
I don't pity the lady. Yes you heard right "I don't have an ounce of pity for her"

My reason is simple. Who in his or her right mind dates a Nigerian Uncivilised Police?
Who? Except someone that want to use them to intimidate their brothers, friends and neighbours.
So "ain't gat" no pity for the Wicked girl

You even get time de answer this werey reject lesbian wannabe. Men rejected her ass cos she isn’t sound mentally and her fellow virgina people also rejected her and her advances,hence the constant need to attack men.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Drella(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yes she is obligated and if she doesnt want she should return the money....
She is obligated?
So if you've given some ladies some amount of money in they past, they must all marry you?
If so, you'd see many men having like 30 wives.

Returning the money is debatable because he GAVE her not LEND her.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Payperboii(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
There are some set of people you be careful and ask yourself a lot of questions before you start dating them as girlfriends.

1. Soldiers
2. Police
3. Cultists
4. Drug dealer
5. Yahoo boys

In fact, anyone carrying ammunitions or doing jaz.
Some yahoo boys are clean sha
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Techguy96(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Vickyvice:
Women in Nigeria and entitlement mentality.
Did u read the story?
How was she entitled?

The man deceived her, she found out, he ask her to pay his money back which she agreed.

So kindly explain how she's entitled?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Shadowbeauty(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa oo. Shot her on the breast.
I think he was aiming for the heart
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If Christianity and the government permit homosexuality, I know a lot of women that would become lesbians because the heart of a man is dangerously wicked.
Stop typing nonsense. The man lied to her from onset. Why lie if he meant well for the union? If I were the woman I'd sue him for time wastage.
Ever heard of sperm donors?
They are already lesbians, it is just the government that they are afraid of including you! Lesbianism does not come because of bad treatment by men! It comes because you have a cursed twisted mind to engage in evil concupiscence! So, if Armed Robbers attack you does that turn you to an Armed robbers?

You lesbians should own up that you are evil and stop blaming men for sucking your fellow woman pussy!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
this is a very stupid comment. Either you didn't read the story or the spirit to insult women took over and disengaged your brain from your fingers. He lied to her and she had already agreed to return the money for the shop . So why shoot her ?
A lot of you have such a deep hatred for women it clouds your sense of reasoning .
am not supporting what d man did, but when someone enters a relationship or pact, enter with eyes very open to realities. Why not hear from the other side, cos I don't see d reason d man will propose to get, knowing full well he's married. Your use of insult isn't necessary
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If Christianity and the government permit homosexuality, I know a lot of women that would become lesbians because the heart of a man is dangerously wicked.
Stop typing nonsense. The man lied to her from onset. Why lie if he meant well for the union? If I were the woman I'd sue him for time wastage.

what does Lesbian need sperm donor from me for? why not sperm donor from cow or horse?

that's how I do only girls dey carry belle up and down, dick is Sweet, have a taste and recovered your common sense back asap

clowns

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by membranus: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Antoeni:
In the 1st place ,Where did he get #1.5 Million?

From every powerless person on the streets, good or bad.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by zexy2030(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Is marriage by force?

Na wa o. Some men cannot handle rejection.

Quick recovery to the innocent lady.
Tho, i condemned what he did, but how will you feel? if a man promise you marriage for 5yrs with intensive sex and nothing more than you give him sex and care. After 5yrs you heard has been married with children.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Oglock(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Edyice: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by MisterKennedy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Police officer allegedly shoots his girlfriend in Delta for refusing to marry him after she found out he is married with child

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/police-officer-allegedly-shoots-his-girlfriend-in-delta-for-refusing-to-marry-him-after-she-found-out-he-is-married-with-child.html

What a wicked beast

Ladies and guys please be careful who you date or want to be in a relationship with. Always do your due diligence on them

Find out their anger threshold. Their jealousy threshold.

Find out about their manners on friends, family and strangers.

Just remember love is not always love. It could just be an attraction.

True love is harmless and will never try to harm whether right or wrong.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Payperboii:

Some yahoo boys are clean sha
sure. But greediness sometimes makes them go extra mile including using their babe.
If clients are not paying, they start looking for what to do.
Never trust a greedy criminal. U can be used any time
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by BigBashiru: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

She is obligated?
So if you've given some ladies some amount of money in they past, they must all marry you?
If so, you'd see many men having like 30 wives.

Returning the money is debatable because he GAVE her not LEND her.

It's not debatable. There is no free lunch. No one gives 1.5m without an expectation of anything in return.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by harmargedon: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
homosexuality is an error in a humans' DNA. It's like a person living with cancer. It's not something to be proud of, no one seeks human rights to live with cancer. If homosexuality was normal, other animals would show traces of it. Don't be proud of your cancer, try to fix it. Because it will definitely end the human race.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Look at what lies,deciet & greed has lead her to.....but why d man go shoot her for pussy na
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Davoski222: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
After eating the man's money she want to clean mouth abi. If reverse was the case these vagina people would have bayed for the man's blood. Why don't you tell him in the beginning that you aren't interested instead of wasting his time and money. Rip to her though

She's not dead....just shot.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Drella(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's not debatable. There is no free lunch. No one gives 1.5m without an expectation of anything in return.

That's because you are seeing 1.5m as something big!
With that money, you'll be shocked to see that her shop is not really stocked up as it should.
What is 1.5m in Buhari's regime?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

That's because you are seeing 1.5m as something big!
With that money, you'll be shocked to say that her shop is not really stocked up as it should.
What is 1.5m in Buhari's regime?

regardless of the amount be it N5,000 or N10k or N1m if shes does not want she must pay back else she must be injured. There is no free gift especially if the gift is coming from a man. but then again as you rightly pointed out na men dey mumu dey carry money dey give women and dey give women special unnecessary favors.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Drella(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

regardless of the amount be it N5,000 or N10k or N1m if shes does not want she must pay back else she must be injured. There is no free gift especially if the gift is coming from a man. but then again as you rightly pointed out na men dey mumu dey carry money dey give women and dey give women special unnecessary favors.

Agreed.
But you should change your views.Giving a girl something doesn't necessarily mean you must collect something from her.
What if you gave your guy the money?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Comedian2019: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
For men it's a do or die affair.
For the kind of men you're used to.
Real men don't hustle for women.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by BigBashiru: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Agreed.
But you should change your views.Giving a girl something doesn't necessarily mean you must collect something from her.
What if you gave your guy the money?

If a man buys a woman a phone, gives her money, etc he is trying to establish a sexual contract with her - sometimes it is a marriage contract. If the woman accepts the gift and does not perform the contract this is called "breach of contract"... girls should be wary of gifts from guys to find out if its truly a free gift before accepting - most gifts come with hidden obligations....
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Drella(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

If a man buys a woman a phone, gives her money, etc he is trying to establish a sexual contract with her - sometimes it is a marriage contract. If the woman accepts the gift and does not perform the contract this is called "breach of contract"... girls should be wary of gifts from guys to find out if its truly a free gift before accepting - most gifts come with hidden obligations....

Breach of contract grin grin grin grin
Contract that is not legally bound lol
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by vickydevoka(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't mind those selfish gender
Naso African design am
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by brandsoncharlie: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:

I reject it in Jesus name!
Its Your own case that will be worst than that.

Did you not see where it was written that she didn't know he had a family?
Why did he conceal it from her?

It was all his fault and he turned back to play victim. Claiming the girl rejected his proposal. On what grounds?

What useless money are you talking about here? That will make you want to take someones life?

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.
Worst that what? grin grin grin.
You're a female and this case is about you females.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
BKayy:

If you want to become a lesbian say so and stop disguising.
Personally, I don't even see any thing wrong with it as far as you don't rape another woman or practice it in public.
Just lock yourselves up in one room and do your lesbianism in peace.
Na my body?

As for the news,
I don't pity the lady. Yes you heard right "I don't have an ounce of pity for her"

My reason is simple. Who in his or her right mind dates a Nigerian Uncivilised Police?
Who? Except someone that want to use them to intimidate their brothers, friends and neighbours.
So "ain't gat" no pity for the Wicked girl
I can't believe you are a woman, no sympathy at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.