Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle (884 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
I know how odd disturbing it feels when you're trying to turn on your Glo data connection but it's not coming because you don't have data bundle on your sim.

Some users have assumed this is caused by network issues or their sim has developed an issue, but only to discover that's how things work on the Glo network.

This already made known that on most occasions you're likely to experience difficulties when turning on your data connection without data bundle.

This had led to an outcry and complaints among a huge number of Glo network subscribers doesn't welcome this development.

With Glo not ready to change their stand on this or the nearest future as it seems, meaning no connection when you don't have data on your Glo sim card.

This has left Glo users with no option other than to search all over the Internet to find a helpful guide that is gonna help them bypass this.

Mostly free browsing users who make use of the Glo network on most occasions are unable to activate 0.0kb free browsing cheats due to data connection not coming up.

So this is an end to your searching because today we are going to be showing how to turn on your Glo data connection without having data bundle on your sim.

So let's get started on this article on how you can fix Glo data connection not turning on without data bundle.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-fix-glo-data-connection-not-turning-on-without-data-bundle/

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by pumpingiron(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bobbyshuumurdaa:
I know how odd disturbing it feels when you're trying to turn on your Glo data connection but it's not coming because you don't have data bundle on your sim.

Some users have assumed this is caused by network issues or their sim has developed an issue, but only to discover that's how things work on the Glo network.

This already made known that on most occasions you're likely to experience difficulties when turning on your data connection without data bundle.

This had led to an outcry and complaints among a huge number of Glo network subscribers doesn't welcome this development.

With Glo not ready to change their stand on this or the nearest future as it seems, meaning no connection when you don't have data on your Glo sim card.

This has left Glo users with no option other than to search all over the Internet to find a helpful guide that is gonna help them bypass this.

Mostly free browsing users who make use of the Glo network on most occasions are unable to activate 0.0kb free browsing cheats due to data connection not coming up.

So this is an end to your searching because today we are going to be showing how to turn on your Glo data connection without having data bundle on your sim.

So let's get started on this article on how you can fix Glo data connection not turning on without data bundle.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-fix-glo-data-connection-not-turning-on-without-data-bundle/
FTC
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by house10s: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
i don break my sim dey disconnected me cause i no dey recharge well i told them if dem no return my 1k qen dem tif i no recharge again.
slowest fuker ever

airtel looking good n steady.
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
pumpingiron:

FTC
congrats boss
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
house10s:
i don break my sim dey disconnected me cause i no dey recharge well i told them if dem no return my 1k qen dem tif i no recharge again.
slowest fuker ever

airtel looking good n steady.
me sef they only use the sim on rainy days...so slow..especially during evening period
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Surecartella: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
TTC
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by pumpingiron(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bobbyshuumurdaa:
congrats boss
tank u, yours will come
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
pumpingiron:

tank u, yours will come
Amen and God bless you
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Surecartella:
TTC
thats nice
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Surecartella: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bobbyshuumurdaa:
thats nice
winktanchu
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Surecartella:
winktanchu
have a blessed day ahead
Re: How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle by Bobbyshuumurdaa: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good night peeps...

(1) (Reply)

Why Iphones Over Other Phones / I Want To Buy Samsung S9 Plus Screen / Nairaland Is Becoming Too Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.