Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Vacancy To Teach Economics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy To Teach Economics (1039 Views)

We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo / Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! / Urgent Vacancy.................to Resume On Thurrsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy To Teach Economics by dreamcometrue: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2021
We have an urgent need for a qualified person support as a tutor to teach undergraduate level economics online

Person Description

1. You must be able to teach undergrad macroeconomics
2. You must have a passion for teaching
3. You must have at least a BSc in economics (MSc preferred) with decent grades
4. You must be humble and corrigible even if you happen to be smart
5. You must be ambitious and willing to impress
6. Again, you must like teaching and must be very good at it

What we offer
1. Internet coverage - we will pay for the internet for the time you teach (5,000 Naira per month internet subscription)
2. Hourly rate of 1,000 Naira per hour (3 - 4 hours per week commitment, on weekends, for 3 months and renewable subject to performance)

As said, an MSc holder is preferred, though an experienced BSc holder can be considered. The goal is to teach effectively for 3 - 4 hours per week.

Send your CV, cover letter and transcripts (if you have) to projectsopadec@yahoo.com

This position will be filled ASAP, so apply as soon as you can.

GRADES

Please include grades that you earned in your previous education. We're especially interested in your grades in micro, macro, and econometrics courses, your semester GPA for all the semesters you spend at the university, your cumulative GPA, and a proof to back your claims if you don't have your statement of results or transcripts.
Re: Vacancy To Teach Economics by dreamcometrue: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please this is an academic job, so your past grades in the stated courses are required.

Some have applied with no grades and with a CV showing they're interested in an IT job. This is not an IT job, please.

LOL
Re: Vacancy To Teach Economics by aparata: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
I should give you all that cos of 4k a week job, bros try other things don't think human resources is for you. Make i carry MSc come give you submit transcript and all my grades Kai nothing I no go hear, ����

dreamcometrue:
Please this is an academic job, so your past grades in the stated courses are required.

Some have applied with no grades and with a CV showing they're interested in an IT job. This is not an IT job, please.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy To Teach Economics by petitmonde(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Vacancy To Teach Economics by Nwaotu10(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
dreamcometrue:

LOL

You're a joker grin grin
Re: Vacancy To Teach Economics by Nwaotu10(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
aparata:

I should give you all that cos of 4k a week job, bros try other things don't think human resources is for you. Make i carry MSc come give you submit transcript and all my grades Kai nothing I no go hear, ����

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Npower Payment In February, 2022 Failed / 50k Teaching Job Or Cleaning Job In An International Airport, Which Is Better / VACANCIES! We Are Hiring For The Following Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.