Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo (758 Views)

Vacancy To Teach Economics / Business Studies/commerce Teacher Needed In Mowe / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Leggodeals(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

Economics and Business Studies Teacher needed at Halifield Schools

*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: apply@halifieldschools.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail*

Job title: Economics and Business Studies Teacher

Salary range: N70,000-150,000

Education and Work Experience:

-Bachelors degree in relevant Education courses

-Eight years post qualification experience.

-Skills and Competences

Technical Competence in Subject Area:

-Ability to deal with students

-Excellent communication skills.

-Ability to work effectively as part of a team.

-Good sense of
judgment and fairness to all.

-Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of modern instructional materials
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by DenreleDave(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Leggodeals:
For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

Economics and Business Studies Teacher needed at Halifield Schools

*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: apply@halifieldschools.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail*

Job title: Economics and Business Studies Teacher

Salary range: N70,000-150,000

Education and Work Experience:

-Bachelors degree in relevant Education courses

-Eight years post qualification experience.

-Skills and Competences

Technical Competence in Subject Area:

-Ability to deal with students

-Excellent communication skills.

-Ability to work effectively as part of a team.

-Good sense of
judgment and fairness to all.

-Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of modern instructional materials

I can take business studies... I took commerce back in service year..

Is it full time or part time?
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Leggodeals(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
DenreleDave:

I can take business studies... I took commerce back in service year..

Is it full time or part time?

Full time. The candidate that can take both is preferred. But you can send your CV with a cover letter to the email provided
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by PROFTOSIN68: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please is there provision for accommodation. I have NCE in Economics/political science with distinction and BSc in Economics with second class upper. Also have Trcn
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Leggodeals(f): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Saintinoo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
PROFTOSIN68:
Please is there provision for accommodation. I have NCE in Economics/political science with distinction and BSc in Economics with second class upper. Also have Trcn

Good qualification you got here, and you don't have a job yet?

Nigeria my country.
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by GraceAndPeace: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
I like this one
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Thobie85: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good evening,
I have upper credit in business administration in both my HND and OND..

And ve taught economics for like 3 years, I even teach Economics during my NYSC..

But the email you put up there seems invalid.
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by GraceAndPeace: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Still available?
Re: We Need Someone That Can Teach Economics And Business Studies In Halifield Schoo by Leggodeals(f): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank . Can Somebody Tell Us Whats Happening There / Pz Test Format Plsssssssssssss / Have Not Heard From Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.