Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help! How Do I Stop Gambling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Do I Stop Gambling (467 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Timidangote(m): 2:12am On Oct 30, 2021
I'm a fresh graduate of a federal university. I've lost over #60,000 to sport bets this month. Yet, it feels like it's the only way to get my money back whenever I have any dime. How do I stop this bad addiction, I'm really tired of gambling.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Timidangote:
I'm a fresh graduate of a federal university. I've lost over #60,000 to sport bets this month. Yet, it feels like it's the only way to get my money back whenever I have any dime. How do I stop this bad addiction, I'm really tired of gambling.

Gambling is the worst kind of addiction anyone can have in this world and it's the quickest way to destroy one's own life.

Since you already know the dangers, you don't need any other person to advise you but yourself. But there is one major characteristic among gamblers and fraudsters, it's laziness. The moment a man believes there's another way to make money than using your blood and sweat, you're in trouble.

The ball is in your court, man is always the architect of his own destiny. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by chiommy123(f): 3:39am On Oct 30, 2021
By using all your money to gamble thereby having nothing left to gamble with
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:16am On Oct 30, 2021

A so called fresh graduate, why wasting money on school when you can just become a well known world gambler
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Ahmed0336(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Make friends with non gamblers and make sure you avoid friends that are gamblers.

Dispose your internet enabled phone and use a non interest enabled phone.

Get yourself busyyyyy

Pray.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Prayfortheworld: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123:
By using all your money to gamble thereby having nothing left to gamble with
Lol
Happy birthday
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by chiommy123(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Lol
Happy birthday
thanks sweetie.
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Prayfortheworld: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123:
thanks sweetie.
God bless your new age may the rest of your years be the best of it
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by chiommy123(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

God bless your new age may the rest of your years be the best of it
Amen. I really appreciate. Thanks again
Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Vanilla4(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
How about therapy. You can also go on self rehabilitation, it's a psychological thing. You win and the mind said go more, you lose and the mind says try more.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Stop Gambling by Nekky5(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
You can only stop when you have actually realized the damages it has caused you. Advises from persons do not help addiction in anyway but the one you truly have advised yourself would deliver you.One cannot continue to kill himself and still remain the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Be (pics) / Is It A Good Idea To Drink Alkaline Water? / Please What Should I Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.