Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans (12552 Views)

Anambrans Celebrate As Soludo Convert Ochanja Roundabout Refuse Dump To Fountain / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / All Anambrans Should Let's Us Meet Here.. Anambra Must Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by DefHQ: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, the Minority Leader of the Nigerian Senate, has revealed that the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, never gave the order for elections not to hold in Anambra State.

Senator Abaribe made the submission on Thursday, October 28, 2021, when he addressed a town hall meeting with the leadership and students of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU), Awka.

The town hall meeting, which was held at the ASUU NAU Building, was organised by Valentine Ozigbo, the flag-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2021 Anambra guber election to present his manifesto to the university community.

While addressing the large gathering, Senator Abaribe revealed that he called Mazi Kanu’s lawyer, who confirmed that the order did not come from the IPOB leader, accusing unknown fifth columnists of engineering the rumours.

“Who gave the order that there will be no election? IPOB has never said that there will be no election in Anambra. It is the handwork of 5th columnists,” Senator Abaribe said.

The respected lawmaker went on to drum support for the PDP candidate, describing him as a “gentleman with impeccable character.”

“When I decide to support anyone seeking public office, I am more interested in the character of the person. If you can not stand up for your people, you don’t deserve to be a leader.

“Anambra deserves a governor that will not always go to Abuja, plate-in-hand. We want a governor that will stay in Anambra and work for his people.

POLL

“It is rare for me to endorse a candidate publicly, but in Val, I have seen someone who is sincere, qualified and eager to work for the people. Hold me responsible in the unlikely event that he does not fulfil his promises.

“Anambra roads are a nightmare, and we all suffering from it. Every citizen wants quality roads, electricity, education, and healthcare. In my interaction with Ndi Anambra, an average Anambra person needs a governor with impeccable character, and that man is Valentine Ozigbo.

“So go out and tell your people that a great change is coming in Anambra State, and it is coming from Val and the PDP,” Senator Abaribe, who represents Abia South in the Green Chamber, added.

https://independent.ng/nnamdi-kanu-never-gave-no-election-order-to-anambrans-abaribe/

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm this Anambra election is a tough one

I myself would have love to see what Maduka can make out of Anambra

Let the best candidate win!
Modified:
Throwback:

Are you stylishly lamenting about the nuisance you have been urging on?

Na so civilian JTF take start - hitherto terror apologists began fighting for their own survival and liberty.
The day you admit the truth, that's the day you will be free!

Buhari's government is just trying to justify the killings going on in the East because the Easterners opposed his evil leadership styles!

He can tell us everything going on in the SE but is not aware of the killings going on in the North!

The deliberate killings going on in Nigeria calls for concern from all citizens!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Mokason288(m): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Watch how EFCC and DSS

Will come after this honest man in few days time

Mark my words

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by johnlvis(m): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Go n seat down. You are part of the problems. You pretend to love us but we know you and what u can do .Nemesis will soon catch up on you guys.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Throwback: 3:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Let the best candidate wn!

Na so civilian JTF take start - hitherto terror apologists began fighting for their own survival and liberty.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Yobabad: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Throwback:

. Yoruba muslim miscreants who are well known unity begars are here already

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by RuddyFusion(m): 4:19am On Oct 30, 2021
We already KNOW

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Anyahuruagu: 4:27am On Oct 30, 2021
HOOHAAAA PDP won't do better in Anambra.
Kpomkwem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by plaindealer: 4:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Abaribe, the Gumi of SE, grand patron and sponsor of ipobian terrorist cult.

grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Sonyboom765: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Which honest man or his madness plaguing your entire household ? Abaribe honest man, this fool that as been in the senate for a lifetime without a single project yet he collect consistency project allocation yearly. May thunder no strike your papa dead I take God beg you.

Mokason288:
Watch how EFCC and DSS

Will come after this honest man in few days time

Mark my words

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by JosephXavier: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Any party should win Anambra election but not Andy Uba's APC or Ifeanyi Uba's YPP

Those two are criminals and should not be allowed to run the affairs of Anambra

But the best candidates are Soludo and Dr Maduka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by SultanOfPuna: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by DeHorus: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Someone should ask Kanu to order the whole East to sit at home till year end, abeg. Make I travel home and abandon NYSC. EAST PEOPLE DN TAYA ME

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by helinues: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
shocked

Abaribe is yet to tell us the role he played in the arrest of Kanu.

Less than a week after SE political leaders pledged an allegiance to one Nigeria which Abaribe was part of, Kanu was picked up without igniting a fire cracker..

Anyways, most of the Ipobians brain have been swapped with Shampoo foam, they can't reason nor question things logically

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Raph82(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Government just finding every opportunity to knock Kanu down, instigating all sorts of lies against him. I sha know that this hell of a regime will soon fade off, the heat from this useless and heartless government is too much for Nigerians to bear, too suffocating.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by deji17: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Gumi speaking for Bandits, Abaribe and Ezeife spokesperson for IPOB. These are the people destabilising Nigeria and they are all PDP members.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by adioolayi(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Simple political solution to this...

FGN should swallow some pride, avail Nnamdi Kanu a rare privilege of talking to the press before the election day....

Dialogue with him to tell IPOB and Anambra citizens in general to participate in the coming election.

This will go a long way in settling all these uneasiness without firing a shot.

If the federal government is really interested in protecting lives and properties of the people of Anambra and they truly want the election to take place without the people of Anambra being disenfranchised, not by their own will, but by the will to stay alive.....They should settle this very issue politically. allow him talk to the press...it will solve a lot of issues

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Waroger: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Who do been believe
Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by hammer567: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2021
TELL THAT TO DSS AND BUHARI THAT ARRESTED HIM.

THE MINUTE YOU REMOVE KANU, FAR MORE RADICAL AND UNREASONABLE PEOPLE WILL TAKE OVER.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2021
We are not saying there will be no election, rather we are saying if u don't release MNK we will sit at home. How does our siting at home hinder you from conducting your election

Is it by force to come outside?..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by yusluvad(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Let the best candidate win!
Anambra will boil down during that election next month...

5 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by southsouthking(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2021
My man any day. I be EDO BOY boy but i love u with my full chest no HOMO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by EILTD(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Abaribe the deceiver. One of IPOB political leaders. He thinks he's talking to kids here. Like Abaribe, like Gumi. One is the political Father of Fulani herdsmen bandits, the other a political leader of IPOB.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by kensing1046(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Na now una dey do weytin I want, igbo people, e remain does una stupid leaders dem to join una now

Make we share this country shape we don tire
Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by muykem: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Abaribe has become Nnamidi kanu spokesman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by tiger28: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2021
See them. . .. CONFUSED MUDAFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans by kollinz1234(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2021
TO ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM; READ WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

There is a serious discussion on the table between the federal government of Nigeria and the power brokers of the country regarding Nnamdi Kanu. The discussion is divided into two party.

The first party which is more civil and sensible wants Nnamdi Kanu sent back to Kenya so that the federal government will now make a formal extradition request in other to escape the knock from the international community and reduce the support and prominence kanu is gathering;

While the second party which is more brutal and satanic wants the Fg to release Kanu from the court, where which he will be immediately abducted by bandits and killed and the federal government will feign ignorance.
The president is seriously considering this second opinion but is still weighing the consequences considering the large number of people always appearing for the case in Kanu support; the president fears that it may lead to heavy blood shed and crisis within Aso rock; the corridor of power; which may eventually boost morale of some not so trusted military officers and lead to a coup; the worst thing the president is afraid of and making him consider the first option.

This is from a reliable source and shouldn't be taken for granted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba / Wal-Wanne Rice Pyramid Maiduguri: Buhari To Visit Borno / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.