Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant (28051 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Shouldn't you first apologize to gazette for claiming they were peddling fake news?
Vedaxcool is an angry NLer. He's angry that mods promote anti Islam on this site grin

Anytime he manages to come here, he must spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Get well soon.
Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by ddeola: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2021
SHAMELESS GOVT OF TERRORISTS. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
I think it is high time we subject ourselves to the law oftheland. Being a supreme court justice does not immune her from any investigation and even arrest.
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why afraid of searching her property that she acquired with bribe money?!
I think this woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.
Like Onoghen Like Odili! Birds of the same feather.
WE STAND BY THE RULE OF LAW

You stand by 30k!! How can a random individual suspect illegal activity in the house of a Justice of the supreme court and gbam, the police are there.
Anyway the magistrate has come out to say there was misrepresentation of facts.
It is for you zombies to continue doing your work.
Man must whack

3 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Fergie001.

It seems malami is behind all these

Joint Panel Recovery unit of the Federal Ministry of Justice

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Zandena(f): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

This one na Empty skull or Quota system product.

Go back and read the write up, this time slowly so it can sink
Hatred and sentiment has becloud your sense of reasoning and your education has failed you completely! try and apologise to your father (if he's also not a thief) for wasting his resources in the name of school fees.
If your skull is not empty and you are not suffering from brain diarrhoea and you are not mentally, morally and spiritually imbalance, you can't look the other way when there is search warrant issued by competent court of jurisdiction and the suspect wants to be bigger than the law which she sworn to upheld.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by otokx(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Drama upon drama
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by HZNjnr(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Mohammadu Buhari will die a shameful death for this evil he has brought upon Nigeria...

What a country we have in his Fulani hands and cow brains
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2021
plaindealer:
lol @ crooked and corrupt judiciary protecting themselves. Your days on the bench are numbered....

Useless cash and carry Justice.

grin
Are you laughing or crying
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:

Gbam
So you support the attempted invasion of the house of the highest ranking judicial officer from the south South region after what happened to onnoghen?
Why are you so brazenly against your own people?
What could have been used to entice you so?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Ayiba0911: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Praxtech:

Bandit government you're right.... I am very proud of Justice Mary Odili

I have always suspected.... your schizophrenic status

I pity you, you think he understands what you wrote?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by fergie001: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It seems malami is behind all these

Joint Panel Recovery unit of the Federal Ministry of Justice
Yes.
The Panel Recovery is directly under the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by aryzgreat: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Zandena:

Hatred and sentiment has becloud your sense of reasoning and your education has failed you completely! try and apologise to your father (if he's also not a thief) for wasting his resources in the name of school fees.
If your skull is not empty and you are not suffering from brain diarrhoea and you are not mentally, morally and spiritually imbalance, you can't look the other way when there is search warrant issued by competent court of jurisdiction and the suspect wants to be bigger than the law which she sworn to upheld.
[/s]

I don't respond to bandits and cows. Go back to your grazing field, learned people are discussing not animals and terrorists
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:

Yes.
The Panel Recovery is directly under the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation.
Na wa o
AGF is hounding a JSC.
Wonders shall never end in this country.
I suspect after this govt, if he doesn't get that kebbi gov, he'll be disrobed from SAN. Him own too much!!

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Ajens1991: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Lol... They even mentioned the name of the whistleblower... Funnny zoo
GayPontiff:
Why won't everyone be running away from this country when the system is so useless and controlled by a few?

See confirm witch hunting.
If this attack wasn't resisted only God sabi wetin dem for plant for this people house.

Efcc denial dey vex me pass, whistle blowing no be dem dey handle such matters?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by tnerro1(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2021
The mumus wrote house no 9 on the search warrant and they came to house no 7 to search. Thunder fire all quota system Abokiis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by fergie001: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Na wa o
AGF is hounding a JSC.
Wonders shall never end in this country.
I suspect after this govt, if he doesn't get that kebbi gov, he'll be disrobed from SAN. Him own too much!!
They won't disrobe him......the people he helped in there can't and won't.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by annyz: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Praxtech:
Court revokes FG’s search warrant after five-hour siege to Justice Odili’s Abuja home

https://punchng.com/court-revokes-fgs-search-warrant-after-five-hour-siege-to-justice-odilis-abuja-home/?amp

U can now see how they exposed the whistleblower? So nobody can blow while in peace now?

The hunter will now be hunted?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Burukutuhari: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2021
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

I don't respond to bandits and cows. Go back to your grazing field, learned people are discussing not animals and terrorists
Guy,hehehehe,I laugh in swahili you get bad mouth.this one na brutality knockout to the zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Zooposki:

Wife of a thief or supporter of a Terrorist. Which is worse?

I am happy you agreed she is married to a Thief and such pathetic human being have no busines dispensing justice.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Shouldn't you first apologize to gazette for claiming they were peddling fake news?

It still remains fake news, they claimed EFCC was responsible and they were not. Like I said Gazette Fake news industry is credible only in the eyes of people not known to have good training.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by cejaypriesty(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:

Let the search begin from the house of pantami,Gumi,elrufai.All the northern politicians sponsoring terrorism in the name of Islamizing Nigeria then the can come in the day when we can see them very well and search Mary odili's house .You can't come in the night with your ulterior motive and expect her not to resist you .Come in the morning,go to her husband's house and search.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Vedaxcool is an angry NLer. He's angry that mods promote anti Islam on this site grin

Anytime he manages to come here, he must spew trash.

grin grin cheesy this one has earned his upkeep for posting this drivel.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Rest in peace!

Rot-in-Hell
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by mastermaestro(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
I think the law is bigger than any public official!
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why is she afraid of search as a judicial officer who knows that warrants remain enforceable until it is executed or withdrawn by issuing authority.
This corrupt and shameless woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.
Like Onoghen Like Odili! Birds of the same feather
By rule of law we stand!

I usually don't comment on political issues, but I can't hold myself reading your sheer show of stupidity on a public forum. Imagine breaking into the house of a seating Vice President. Yes, that's how important a supreme court Justice is in a functional system.

I know you are dumb. Well I hope the next administration of Southern extraction will grow steel balls solid enough to teach you folks how to wield power in payback fashion. Sick bastards!
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

It still remains fake news, they claimed EFCC was responsible and they were not. Like I said Gazette Fake news industry is credible only in the eyes of people not known to have good training.

The report was made to EFCC. EFCC is part of the panel. So it's obvious EFCC operatives were part of the team
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Zooposki(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

I am happy you agreed she is married to a Thief and such pathetic human being have no busines dispensing justice.

You said she is married to a thief. I never said that. I just asked you a simple question based on what you said. You should try taking a literature class to improve your verbal reasoning and comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
annyz:

U can now see how they expo.sed the whistleblower? So nobody can blow while in peace now?

The hunter will now be hunted?

Don't worry.... You can still blow your whistle
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Idiko1: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria became a zoo when the running of the government was handed to goons whose intellects do not compare favorably with a domesticated Monkey.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Zooposki:

You said she is married to a thief. I never said that. I just asked you a simple question based on what you said. You should try taking a literature class to improve your verbal reasoning and comprehension skills.
Thank you for confirming she married to a thief. Every other thing you wrote is a description of life story which frankly does not interest me.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The report was made to EFCC. EFCC is part of the panel. So it's obvious EFCC operatives were part of the team

EFCC CLEARLY STATED THEY WERE NOT PART OF IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Against Umahi, deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.