Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant (28050 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Zooposki(f): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Thank you for confirming she married to a thief. Every other thing you wrote is a description of life story which frankly does not interest me.

I never confirmed that either because I have no idea if what you said is true or not.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by BeardedMeat(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Rot-in-Hell
Rest in peace! May Allah (poo be upon him) grant you peace.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by baralatie(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Praxtech:
The chief magistrate issued an order on Friday night accusing the government of misleading the court.

The order read, “Upon misrepresentation to this honourable court that led to the issuance of a search warrant in favour of Joint Panel Recovery, Ministry of Justice, against House 9, Imo Street, Maitama, Abuja, dated October 29, 2021. In view of the above fact, the said search warrant is hereby revoked.”

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Praxtech:
Court revokes FG’s search warrant after five-hour siege to Justice Odili’s Abuja home

https://punchng.com/court-revokes-fgs-search-warrant-after-five-hour-siege-to-justice-odilis-abuja-home/?amp

Lai Mohammed will later come and be telling the media to stop presenting Nigeria in a bad light.
Tell me, is there any possible way to present this very event in a positive perspective, other than to keep silent??
But then, what's the gain of keeping silence??
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by tonyson010(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
GayPontiff:
Why won't everyone be running away from this country when the system is so useless and controlled by a few?

See confirm witch hunting.
If this attack wasn't resisted only God sabi wetin dem for plant for this people house.

Efcc denial dey vex me pass, whistle blowing no be dem dey handle such matters?

Denial has turn to morning greeting by Govt. Deny... Issue press statement confirming d denial.......and again, issue a press release apologizing once proofs r everywhere.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Decide2rise: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin Wife of a Thief that became supreme court justice. Bigots who live less than a dollar a day are all speaking of trauma like their own lives are not traumatic enough.

Anyway there was a legitimate search warrant and it was executed partially until it seemed there was something ffishy.
You dismissed the news earlier and termed it fake news and branded people's gazette as a useless purveyor of fake news, You see you ba, you're just a wasted sperm. Hungry man referring to others better than him as poor.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Decide2rise:
You dismissed the news earlier and termed it fake news and branded people's gazette as a useless purveyor of fake news, You see you ba, you're just a wasted sperm. Hungry man referring to others better than him as poor.
[/s]

I have no use for your family's condition and reality.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by ItswellMike: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is VULTUREGRILL AND CO
[color=#990000][/color]
Praxtech:
Court revokes FG’s search warrant after five-hour siege to Justice Odili’s Abuja home

https://punchng.com/court-revokes-fgs-search-warrant-after-five-hour-siege-to-justice-odilis-abuja-home/?amp
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Hotguy27: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
After subjecting the woman to physical and emotional trauma the same court that gave the search warrant is now withdrawing it. Banana republic

Don't mind them. Useless people everywhere! If they had succeeded and possibly had seen any incriminating evidence would the Magistrate do a U-turn?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Decide2rise: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use for your family's condition and reality.
I can feed you man with your family put together. Arrogant idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate / Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.