Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise (345 Views)

Letter To My Igbo Brothers / #DELEGATES Let's Think UKODHIKO / We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by farm2008: 5:54am On Oct 30, 2021
I have come to notice that 80% of people shouting no election in Anambra and sit at home don't reside within the southeast region. They reside in other states doing and enjoying there business, their children/ ward are going to school.These set of people are all over the social media shouting sit at home and no election. Come to ask yourselves these questions, we have brothers residing in kano, Kaduna, Jos ,borno,lagos, name them doing business despite the insecurity in those states have they for onces think of relocating to southeast. Most of the billions and millions of igbo extractions made there money outside the southeast region and still making it. Building industries, factories, estate and shopping malls in other states there by creating employment over there. but down home ( southeast) what people think of building are hotels and club houses. Every year in year out our brothers relocate to other parts of the state in search of green pasture and better life. Biafra is an ideology that have come to stay but its movement have a questionable character. Sit at home is not the best solution to achieve biafra. We are just punishing ourselves. It does not affect buhari or an average man only the poor, the man in the street and our children who are are still schooling. The so called disciples or leaders of mazi nnamdi of ipob reside outside Nigeria but creating problems for us. Let's also pray that one day the so call ESN will not turn again us, remember gun have it's own spirit. My brothers and sisters let's think and be wise.THE KILLING IS MUCH. ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE CREATED BY GOD.

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by RuggedBiafran: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2021
What manner of nonsensical post is this..

You want easterners to LOVE Nigeria that works against them?

Your Nigeria that has refused to upgrade infrastructure in the region?

Your Nigeria that kills and maims it's citizens.

Your Nigeria that is corruption riddled

See guy save your sermons for people that have lost hope in themselves....IGBO people have been unequivocal in their stance concerning exit from this failed experiment.

This useless country is anti growth!!

Spits!

farm2008:
I have come to notice that 80% of people shouting no election in Anambra and sit at home don't reside within the southeast region. They reside in other states doing and enjoying there business, their children/ ward are going to school.These set of people are all over the social media shouting sit at home and no election. Come to ask yourselves these questions, we have brothers residing in kano, Kaduna, Jos ,borno,lagos, name them doing business despite the insecurity in those states have they for onces think of relocating to southeast. Most of the billions and millions of igbo extractions made there money outside the southeast region and still making it. Building industries, factories, estate and shopping malls in other states there by creating employment over there. but down home ( southeast) what people think of building are hotels and club houses. Every year in year out our brothers relocate to other parts of the state in search of green pasture and better life. Biafra is an ideology that have come to stay but its movement have a questionable character. Sit at home is not the best solution to achieve biafra. We are just punishing ourselves. It does not affect buhari or an average man only the poor, the man in the street and our children who are are still schooling. The so called disciples or leaders of mazi nnamdi of ipob reside outside Nigeria but creating problems for us. Let's also pray that one day the so call ESN will not turn again us, remember gun have it's own spirit. My brothers and sisters let's think and be wise.THE KILLING IS MUCH. ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE CREATED BY GOD.
Re: My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by skywalker240(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Popycocks.
Re: My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by Sammy07: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2021
farm2008:
I have come to notice that 80% of people shouting no election in Anambra and sit at home don't reside within the southeast region. They reside in other states doing and enjoying there business, their children/ ward are going to school.These set of people are all over the social media shouting sit at home and no election. Come to ask yourselves these questions, we have brothers residing in kano, Kaduna, Jos ,borno,lagos, name them doing business despite the insecurity in those states have they for onces think of relocating to southeast. Most of the billions and millions of igbo extractions made there money outside the southeast region and still making it.

People like Loveth, and Gandollar, they are from Asaba, resides in Lagos and do business in Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by loveth360(f): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
What manner of nonsensical post is this..

You want easterners to LOVE Nigeria that works against them?

Your Nigeria that has refused to upgrade infrastructure in the region?

Your Nigeria that kills and maims it's citizens.

Your Nigeria that is corruption riddled

See guy save your sermons for people that have lost hope in themselves....IGBO people have been unequivocal in their stance concerning exit from this failed experiment.

This useless country is anti growth!!

Spits!

All foolish people that want our people to risk their life in the name of voting for selfish politicians are not Igbo.

Their joy is to see Igbos killed so that they will cheer and applaud Nigeria terrorist army.

Umu Ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Elections will hold in Anambra and a governor will be put over u people
If any violence erupts, u will have military take over that place
Be guided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: APGA Chairman Expresses Dissatisfaction With Voting Process / ANAMBRA DECIDE!! INEC Announce Result For Awka South Local Government / How To Join A Political Party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.