Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

#DELEGATES Let's Think UKODHIKO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DELEGATES Let's Think UKODHIKO (257 Views)

Let’s Think Differently For Once / My Igbo Brothers Let Think And Be Wise / Border Closure: Let Think About Nigeria's Interests First - Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#DELEGATES Let's Think UKODHIKO by comrodioodio001: 12:09am On May 02, 2022
#DELEGATES let's think UKODHIKO

Delegates, we all know you have been given the opportunity to decide on behalf of others on whom to represent Isoko Nation at the Green chambers of the national assembly.

As you are about to take this critical and important decision in re-writing our history as ethnic nationality, I plead you #think, #consider and make a thumb print for UKODHIKO come 12th May, 2022.

Pastor (Engr.) Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko, is a servant-leader whose commitment to vision driving has shown in the success of his private business.

Lets support UKODHIKO for Isoko Federal House of Representative, to enable his vision for the Isoko Nation a reality.

#thinkUJA
#VoteUkodhiko
#VoteaUnifier
#Votequalityandeffectiverepresentation
#VoteAllinclusiveRepresentation

(1) (Reply)

If Given Opportunity To Be President, I’ll Serve With All My Heart - Osinbajo / We Pan-Africanists Thank President Buhari. He Made Nigeria Great Again ! / 2023: Udom Emmanuel For President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.