Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? (289 Views)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / I Didn’t Receive Any Salary For Eight Years As Sokoto Governor – Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by neoclassical: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Please house, if the date of birth on
someone's BVN is different from the one used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by dallasi: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2021
why should someone used different date of birth then... you are a scammer simple as that..
don't quote me o
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by neoclassical: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2021
dallasi:
why should someone used different date of birth then... you are a scammer simple as that..
don't quote me o
Only a Scammer knows his fellow Scammer, idi0t. Your ignorance won't let know that many people's date of birth was inputed wrongly in WAEC, JAMB, BVN or NIN.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ConqueredWest: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2021
neoclassical:
Please house, if the date of birth on
someone's BVN is different from the one used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?

You will be called to submit your true details or CBN does it itself.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by neoclassical: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You will be called to submit your true details or CBN does it itself.
Thanks
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by dallasi: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2021
neoclassical:
Only a Scammer knows his fellow Scammer, idi0t. Your ignorance won't let know that many people's date of birth was inputed wrongly in WAEC, JAMB, BVN or NIN.

crook. Woe unto thee

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Backing Up Sanwo Olu On Building Collapse Decision / Kwara APC Has A Deplorable Effect On Our Society - PDP / As Anambra Guber Election Ends, Party Begs Kidnappers To Release Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.