Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State (38108 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy ma yo mi lenu.

Go do your findings. Good day

Am doing my findings by asking u the questions am asking u:

Who are the "we all..." you are referring to?

Is d above d basis of ur conclusion that osinbajo is Nigerias best vice president since d second republic?

Did u arrive at ur conclusion with just one singular act of osinbajo and without carrying out any comparative analysis of other VPs since d second republic?

Also, What are d duties d president gives osinbajo?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by evaemmy(f): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
From frying pan to fire. God forbid
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by bluecircle470: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president.... embarassed

Little brain. What powers does the vp has in the constitution
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jman06:
I am Igbo bro, but I don't support Igbo presidency yet. If the caliber of Igbos that are vying for the presidency today succeed, they'll erode the few institutional reforms that have been done by the Jonathan and Buhari governments. Example, the war against narcotics by Marwa, the reforms in EFCC and ICPC etc. Unless I see any other Igbo with impeccable character coming out for presidency, I'll keep supporting Osinbajo. Not all these ones that roll with drug barons and fraudsters that call themselves businessmen.

Pls what "institutional reforms" are u referring to? Which reforms are ongoing in ICPC and EFCC? Which reforms are going on at etc?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by aviara: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osibanjo has a good heart but lacks the competence to manage the economy. Some of the policies under his supervision such as Tradermoni, Npower etc are just deceptive programs with no real value when compared to the inflation rate. They increased VAT, increased PAYE, take charges on every bank transaction. All these has further impoverished the people and worsened our economy. We are still the world capital of poverty.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by stayclearofme: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it d president that assigned d VP the role of going up and down to give motivational speech? Is it buhari that assigned osinbajo d role of using his media team to launder his image for election?
You can't even comprehend my response to your comment. I was telling you that it is the responsibility of the President to assign official duties to the Vice President. If the President didn't not the input of the Vice will be limited.
If the VP decided to do any other thing that is not official then I can't answer why.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by aviara: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osibanjo is better off as a minister of " nice speeches " that is minister of communication, or minister of justice. His govt style will not be different from Tinubu' style. They simply make the govt richer by endless taxes and levies and make the people paupers
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Damian10(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
How is Osibanjo different to buhari, he has being learning rubbish for the pass 6+ years. I can't see him fixing a country he helped damaged.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by aviara: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You can't in good conscience, and reasonableness call Osinbajo a criminal.

Do you like the way Buhari/Osibanjo has managed the country since 2015 till date? Bros suffer no dey tire you?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Penguin2: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jman06:
I am Igbo bro, but I don't support Igbo presidency yet. If the caliber of Igbos that are vying for the presidency today succeed, they'll erode the few institutional reforms that have been done by the Jonathan and Buhari governments. Example, the war against narcotics by Marwa, the reforms in EFCC and ICPC etc. Unless I see any other Igbo with impeccable character coming out for presidency, I'll keep supporting Osinbajo. Not all these ones that roll with drug barons and fraudsters that call themselves businessmen.

You are not Igbo!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy how can u be doing business and u say ur location is "classified for now"? Which kind lie u de lie?

Cc: xxxxtentacion

Send me PM I will show you what we have done and who we are. You should understand if I said we were north base production company

Very soon we will start fund raising on Nairaland
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by 001spice: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dapolaw(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.... No apologies... I go buy you a plate of Nwkobi or fisherman soup with original palmy... We don settle quarrel be that...lol.

jaxxy:

Wrong answer. No votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbo or any northerner
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by ifex370(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
wayne4loan:
fiber kee u there

Haters of unity
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lereinter(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

By now you should know that the constitution makes a VP only as powerful as his Oga makes him to be.

Osinbajo is the most active VP Nigeria ever Produced..

Who's talking about constitution
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Send me PM I will show you what we have done and who we are. You should understand if I said we were north base production company

Very soon we will start fund raising on Nairaland

I don't need to send u PM and I don't need to understand if u say u are north based. How does being north based justify producing tomatoe paste in secret? If u can't publish your business location in public, it's either u are lying or u are into something illegal
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by danilmo: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president.... embarassed

Is it that ure mad or what, is the position of V.P under PMB looking like where u can do ur best? And is the opponent promising?

Or has he not performed as an acting before, abi u dey mad ni, guy I fit beat u if I catch one and one, u fit dey catch cruise but no be for all matter o.. Is Mr V.P looking like ur serial politician out there ni?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Jman06(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Penguin2:

You are not Igbo!
Believe what you wanna believe, all I know is that the rogues among the Igbos currently jostling for the presidency of Nigeria won't get my support. Until I see an Igbo contender who is thoroughly educated(up to PhD or a professional) and thinks properly, I won't support Igbo presidency. Not the current crop of Igbo politicians that perpetuate corruption in Igboland and encourage fraudsters and drug barons in the name that they're doing business.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by danilmo: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Why wouldn't he have d chance to contest again if he resigned?

2. Is there any constitutional provision to that effect?

3. How is he not pushing anyone's agenda? Are u saying he is pushing his own personal agenda?

4. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?

5. So what is politics since u say it isn't what people think it is?

This one just dey cause nauisance asking unnecessary questions everywhere. Must they explain how 2+2 is not always 4 in politics to u?

1. Yes he won't have because APC PDP is the only major national party for now and once u loosegaurd even God may not save u to getting primary ticket. So u gaz solo. ask Sowore and moghalu, even in America once ure out of Republican and democrat party , u're out of Presidency race.
If to say b primary 2 pupil I got don use hammer nqck common sense enter ur head, come abi u no do quantity and verbal reasoning for school ni??

3. Yes he is pushing his own agenda , so that he can have his way into ticket which is already materializing. People who are goodboys in politics don't go far, so even if u're a saint , try get recognize the gods of the land(politics) till u get to the throne. Else we LL never get out from the hand of the gods. Don't ask me how are sure he LL be better coz I know that LL be ur kindagarten question, he has done it before within 1 month and he was successful.

4. He can't influence anything as he is not the principal, and he can't resign because he has ambition, even if he resign that doesn't stop the principal from doing bid against Christian , so to whose lost? Call him fake pastor then if u want, so far he's ambition is intact, then which he LL effect his benefit to Christian.

5.. No reasonable should be asking that question online, it's education, Political science is a 4 years course in university, since ur logical reasoning can't fathom common sense then u LL need to go back to university to study it and learn how it is being played. Same way if u want to know computer enrol into university, that's my recommendation for u since ur basic education can't help u fatom simple knowledge. Littering every thread with irrelevant questions.

Come who give u phone self?? cool

U suppose ask why u need phone since it can cause radiation that can kills human cells, hence resign from using it too so that u won't get radiation. How abt that grin

Mumu.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by rollywise(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

1. Why didn't he resign if u say they clipped his wings?

2. Why did he remain there continuously pushing d agenda of d same people u say clipped his wings and asking Nigerians to keep faith in d govt while in suffering?

3. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?

It's obvious you've never played politics. Being a good man or a Christian with a good heart isn't enough. You need a platform. You need support systems. A good that wants to serve needs to be voted in. You can't be voted in if you don't have a platform. That's why he's quiet and being loyal. Not that he's stupid. Even if he enters tomorrow, he can't eradicate all evil rather he will abolish many. But he first needs the support of those that be to get there meanwhile he must keep a loyal face else he be kicked out. That's politics for you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Digmygold: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
ifex370:
I will vote for him with every fiber in me

After this unforgivable failure and the hardship Nigerians are facing. You must be kidding.

You will vote for a stingy polithiefcian who will tax the life out of you whilst increasing his account balance.

Be wise. Let the youth get rid of these old rogues and build a better future for the next generation.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
aviara:

Do you like the way Buhari/Osibanjo has managed the country since 2015 till date? Bros suffer no dey tire you?

No, I don't like their administration.

But realistically, Buhari's the one at the helm of affairs.

It's Buhari's administration, not Osinbajo's.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
danilmo:

This one just dey cause nauisance asking unnecessary questions everywhere. Must they explain how 2+2 is not always 4 in politics to u?

1. Yes he won't have because APC PDP is the only major national party for now and once u loosegaurd even God may not save u to getting primary ticket. So u gaz solo. ask Sowore and moghalu, even in America once ure out of Republican and democrat party , u're out of Presidency race.
If to say b primary 2 pupil I got don use hammer nqck common sense enter ur head, come abi u no do quantity and verbal reasoning for school ni??

3. Yes he is pushing his own agenda , so that he can have his way into ticket which is already materializing. People who are goodboys in politics don't go far, so even if u're a saint , try get recognize the gods of the land(politics) till u get to the throne. Else we LL never get out from the hand of the gods. Don't ask me how are sure he LL be better coz I know that LL be ur kindagarten question, he has done it before within 1 month and he was successful.

4. He can't influence anything as he is not the principal, and he can't resign because he has ambition, even if he resign that doesn't stop the principal from doing bid against Christian , so to whose lost? Call him fake pastor then if u want, so far he's ambition is intact, then which he LL effect his benefit to Christian.

5.. No reasonable should be asking that question online, it's education, Political science is a 4 years course in university, since ur logical reasoning can't fathom common sense then u LL need to go back to university to study it and learn how it is being played. Same way if u want to know computer enrol into university, that's my recommendation for u since ur basic education can't help u fatom simple knowledge. Littering every thread with irrelevant questions.

Come who give u phone self?? cool

U suppose ask why u need phone since it can cause radiation that can kills human cells, hence resign from using it too so that u won't get radiation. How abt that grin

Mumu.

1. If he resigned as VP, does that necessarily mean he should resign from APC? If u saying that he can't win election on any other party ticket apart from APC or PDP, are u then saying that after being VP he isn't popular enough? I thought d refrain is that "osinbajo is loved by all"?

2. Is there any constitutional provision to that effect?

3. if u say that he is pushing his personal agenda, is that agenda in alignment with d agenda of d people of Nigeria?

4.S o are u saying that as a Christian who is supposed to be d light of d world, osinbajo can't influence any unholy decision because he isn't d principal? Is that what d bible says? Didn't we have men in d bible who influenced things for God despite not being d principal? So are u also saying that it's better for him to pursue his personal ambition than loose his VP seat because of God?

5. Since u no that Political science is a 4 years course in university, since ur logical reasoning can fathom common sense, since u have gone back to university to study it and learnt how it is being played, then answering d question below shouldn't be a challenge for u:

So what is politics since u say it isn't what people think it is?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by BlueBlackPackag(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sadly, there is nothing like this in Benue State. I like Osinbajo and would love to see him succeed Bubu but not with cheap propaganda such as this. That whole poster is in hausa language. Benue State does not speak hausa. Again, these images are still on the computer. They have not even been printed yet so is it from the computer that someone has them in Benue?
Op use ur sense next time o. Print, paste anywhere then caption wherever you want, that will be better
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

It's obvious you've never played politics. Being a good man or a Christian with a good heart isn't enough. You need a platform. You need support systems. A good that wants to serve needs to be voted in. You can't be voted in if you don't have a platform. That's why he's quiet and being loyal. Not that he's stupid. Even if he enters tomorrow, he can't eradicate all evil rather he will abolish many. But he first needs the support of those that be to get there meanwhile he must keep a loyal face else he be kicked out. That's politics for you

Since u have played politics, kindly answer d following:

1. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?

2. What platform are u referring to? Is there only one political platform in Nigeria?

3. As a pastor, is provision in d bible for him to be loyal to people who are doing d wrong things because of his personal agenda?

4. By 3, is he serving his interest or d interest of d majority?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Babastrong(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Law 1 : never outshine the master.
Law 2: never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies.
Law 3: conceal your intention.
Law 4: always say less than necessary.
these 4 laws of power applicable to osinbajo now. Don't attempt their reversals. Your master is still a strong man of power.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by zicoraads: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

No, I don't like their administration.

But realistically, Buhari's the one at the helm of affairs.

It's Buhari's administration, not Osinbajo's.
2023 will possibly be a choice between Atiku, Tinubu and Osinbajo.

It's Osinbajo too for me. Even if I dislike his principal with every fibre of my being. But like you said, realistically, a VP is often a figurehead.

If Osinbajo contests, I'll campaign for him to win. But if I am torn between an Osinbajo and an Atiku, the latter will get my vote.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

You can't even comprehend my response to your comment. I was telling you that it is the responsibility of the President to assign official duties to the Vice President. If the President didn't not the input of the Vice will be limited.
If the VP decided to do any other thing that is not official then I can't answer why.

Yes I understood your response even though it wasn't my comment u were responding to. The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council.

The vice president collects salary. I don't if u will like to pay a worker under u free salary without asking for something in return. So all these excuses u guys use to try to exonerate him doesn't fly.

If as VP and a man with conscience who feels his views and input which should move Nigeria forward aren't being respected and implemented, d honourable thing to do is to resign. But as long as he is there still eating and comfortable with d status quo, then he is part of d rot and no matter of excuse can exonerate him
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
zicoraads:

2023 will possibly be a choice between Atiku, Tinubu and Osinbajo.

It's Osinbajo too for me. Even if I dislike his principal with every fibre of my being. But like you said, realistically, a VP is often a figurehead.

If Osinbajo contests, I'll campaign for him to win. But if I am torn between an Osinbajo and an Atiku, the latter will get my vote.

You know this is why you're my person!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's nothing to modify there for me. My whole thoughts in your comment!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Lugianostar(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shameless folks??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.