Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State (38127 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Coded081(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
I preferred him to Tinubu anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Moradeyo95: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

If Tinubu get sense let him just present this man and maintain his status as a king maker.
i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!! my exact thought my man!!!!! like me and my pops will continue to debate on this same ish my man!!!!!...tinubu should just go with buhari and be elder statemen .....let him allow osibanjo....and those that think osibanjo his weak grin they forget when he was AG in lagos when tinibu was governor....he fought the almighty OBJ and won...thus release their allocation owed to the state ...infact most cases taken to court by states are mostly referenced to his past cases against FG as lagos state attorney General.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

It is well with you o. Who did you see giving bribe? He gave out 10k small loans to market women for them to pay back with no interest. Why do we twist things just to make a point? The Bible says when the righteous leads the people will rejoice. He's one of the few finest in politics today. Tell me who else you is better than him that stands a chance

Nigerians you guys deserve the leaders you get. grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by rollywise(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:

Nigerians you guys deserve the leaders you get. grin

And you are Liberian? angry
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moradeyo95:
i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!! my exact thought my man!!!!! like me and my pops will continue to debate on this same ish my man!!!!!...tinubu should just go with buhari and be elder statemen .....let him allow osibanjo....and those that think osibanjo his weak grin they forget when he was AG in lagos when tinibu was governor....he fought the almighty OBJ and won...thus release their allocation owed to the state ...infact most cases taken to court by states are mostly referenced to his past cases against FG as lagos state attorney General.....

Why did he not fight for the masses for the last six years?

Why was he busy giving 10k bribes to market women in the name of loans?

I just dey pity una. The only problem I have with Nigeria is that it cost me ( environment and psychological torture and avoidable expenses) more to come see my folks than it cost me to have a good time in exotic places.

Otherwise what Somalia is to me is what Nigeria would as well be to me. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
bareal:

A man that suddenly didn't believe in restructuring of the nation? How on earth will he get to your promised land?

LOL! I can see you got it all wrong. He is 100% in support BUT NOT REGIONAL RESTRUCTURING which is what many are yearning for but what we truly need is economic restructuring which h is 200% in support of.

With economic restructuring, we don't need regional restructuring. Economic restructuring also means resource control where each state will manage their resources.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

And you are Liberian? angry

We dey roll with obodo oyibo kpali ooh. grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by cmikel: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
It all a setup to Nigerians ....

At the end he will step down for one man, its all political calculation and bruhaha by apc cacus
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by rollywise(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:

We dey roll with obodo oyibo kpali ooh. grin

You must come house one day so better pray for a better Nigeria
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by offiahvictor(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joylove2324:
Can we all agree that this man is loved everywhere
Nigeria politics is not determined by posters or bill boards floating up and down,ask Atiku.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by fasho01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president .... embarassed

Exactly.. Indeed we are deserving of the leaders we get
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
cmikel:
It all a setup to Nigerians ....

At the end he will step down for one man, its all political calculation and bruhaha by apc cacus

The youths can make him be the candidate for APC and ultimately the occupier of Aso Rock come 2023.

It is not difficult

It starts with propagating #2023-Osinbajo/Zulum

With these two,PDP should not bother wasting their money and time.

But If Tinubu dares, that will be the end of APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lereinter(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
I can never vote for anyone that worked for buhari for 8yrs

Such person is a killer
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

You must come house one day so better pray for a better Nigeria

I have started hunting for a retirement city in the South of Europe where the weather is warm almost all year round and with cheap housing. My pension can take care of such life style.

Naija is just for visit if I am in need for a visit packed with adrenaline rush grin

Visiting Naija is like riding a faulty roller coaster grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moradeyo95:
the best vice president this country has ever had since 1999....i would have said since the second republic sef......and mind you the constitution didnt give him any duty...his duties are what the president gives him

If d constitution didn't give him any duty, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that he is d best VP since 1999 or d second republic?

What are d duties d president gives him?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
lereinter:

I can never vote for anyone that worked for buhari for 8yrs

Such person is a killer

By now you should know that the constitution makes a VP only as powerful as his Oga makes him to be.

Osinbajo is the most active VP Nigeria ever Produced..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

We say we need more Christians in power and your say he should resign. These are the few ones left in politics. Are you saying the good should never come to power? He was given full power for two weeks and he touched many areas. For that he was attached in house. That's to tell you there are many evil elements that don't want to see Nigeria grow and would do anything to anyone that would wanna change the status quo of this country

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

1. Why didn't he resign if u say they clipped his wings?

2. Why did he remain there continuously pushing d agenda of d same people u say clipped his wings and asking Nigerians to keep faith in d govt while in suffering?

3. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

If d constitution didn't give him any duty, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that he is d best VP since 1999 or d second republic?

What are d duties d president gives him?

Another nice question.

We all made this conclusion as a result of his action when Buhari handed over power to him when he was in London.

Infact the dollar rate reduced and he made amazing decisions that impacted positively on the nation so much that the cabals were so scared that they refused to hand over to him again ever since.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

1. Why didn't he resign if u say they clipped his wings?

2. Why did he remain there continuously pushing d agenda of d same people u say clipped his wings and asking Nigerians to keep faith in d govt while in suffering?

3. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?

I feel like laughing in swahili..

If he had resigned he won't even have the chance to contest again.

Politics is not what people think and he is not pushing any agenda for anyone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Another nice question.

We all made this conclusion as a result of his action when Buhari handed over power to him when he was in London.

Infact the dollar rate reduced and he made amazing decisions that impacted positively on the nation so much that the cabals were so scared that they refused to hand over to him again ever since.
Who are the "we all..." you are referring to?

Is d above d basis of ur conclusion that osinbajo is Nigerias best vice president since d second republic?

Did u arrive at ur conclusion with just one singular act of osinbajo and without carrying out any comparative analysis of other VPs since d second republic?

Also, What are d duties d president gives osinbajo?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Ivimmanuel: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Suffer no dey tire una....

I wonder fa, a man who considers 10k trader money as milestone achievement. Who do us this thing?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by DanHaske: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blackfire:

Are you alright Waka to igbos , she shege to yorubas... whatelse.... ubanka to you

Now listen..

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for any southerners

Anyway I sell cows
Nyamiri fade from here
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

I feel like laughing in swahili..

If he had resigned he won't even have the chance to contest again.

Politics is not what people think and he is not pushing any agenda for anyone.

1. Why wouldn't he have d chance to contest again if he resigned?

2. Is there any constitutional provision to that effect?

3. How is he not pushing anyone's agenda? Are u saying he is pushing his own personal agenda?

4. What exactly is he influencing in this govt as a Christian?

5. So what is politics since u say it isn't what people think it is?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Sleekfingers: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president.... embarassed

What's the constitutional power of a nigerian Vice president?

With the way our democracy is structured....all power belongs to the president.....the vice president is a mere spare tyre......so what do expect the VP to do? The VP can't make a decision without the know, of the president.... except the president is incapacitated or indisposed
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
Stuff that vote in your damn ass.

No vote for u.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
We keep recyling thesame set of criminals and we expect Nigeria to develop... undecided

You can't in good conscience, and reasonableness call Osinbajo a criminal.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are the "we all..." you are referring to?

Is d above d basis of ur conclusion that osinbajo is Nigerias best vice president since d second republic?

Did u arrive at ur conclusion with just one singular act of osinbajo and without carrying out any comparative analysis of other VPs since d second republic?

Also, What are d duties d president gives osinbajo?

Guy ma yo mi lenu.

Go do your findings. Good day

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Jman06(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Penguin2:
It is the turn of Igbos in 2023 or the Fulanis can rule in perpetuity.

Ndi ala!
I am Igbo bro, but I don't support Igbo presidency yet. If the caliber of Igbos that are vying for the presidency today succeed, they'll erode the few institutional reforms that have been done by the Jonathan and Buhari governments. Example, the war against narcotics by Marwa, the reforms in EFCC and ICPC etc. Unless I see any other Igbo with impeccable character coming out for presidency, I'll keep supporting Osinbajo. Not all these ones that roll with drug barons and fraudsters that call themselves businessmen.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
Did Atiku apologies to Jonathan before you started Atikulating in 2019?

Atiku didn’t insult Jonathan and propagate lies against him like osinbajo. He must tender an apology.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dapolaw(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stuff that your apology in your ass.

jaxxy:

Atiku didn’t insult Jonathan and propagate lies against him like osinbajo. He must tender an apology.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by mrkings84(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
In as much as he is my pastor, I don't think I will discourage any from voting him, but u know, in as much as he is the vice president and there's so much hardship in the land, I, i mean myself, he can't have my vote. I can't take such a risk for another 8 years if Jesus tarries!

Let him show me what he has done as a VP for 8yrs maybe I will consider him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
Stuff that your apology in your ass.

Wrong answer. No votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.