Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k (1834 Views)

Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Rector0907: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2021
pls can u mssg me on WhatsApp 09021932048 i have a lucrative business idea dat i can refund the money if given a chance to run it because the business is lucrative in my area. with 200k-300k it wil do a fine job for me.
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Damilare5882(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2021
awoo10:
I must first say thanks for the opportunity to sow into the life of young entrepreneurs like myself.
First, the bedrock of any society is Education.
I am a young educator, who has about 8years of teaching different levels of learners from the primary classes to the WAEC and UTME classes.
I have over those years saved from my earnings knowing fully well that I want more from just teaching those students. I started my establishment (2years) ago as a reward for my 8years of joggling from one school to another to impact via part-timeship.
Currently the building I rented for that purpose, has been occupied by pupils and I am looking for bigger space for my school. But the challenge is that I fixed a portion of the land for an extension by December/January next year2022. But the only impediment is cash...the estimate for this is around 450k. I have proofs, I am ready to show proofs, even if you want to see some of my teachers, my pupils and the current space I am using. With the expansion I mentioned, the establishment will be worth 1.5m in the coming academic year. 2022/2023. Thanks
Yo how was the dog I gave you you ?? Heard you said the dog died days after.. A fucking healthy dog !!! No updates , nothing on the dog !! Do you know how much I spent on that dog ? I even sent you a message on the post but you ignored . What ever you did with that Dog , God will judge you. Cos I can’t believe you said the dog died ! That’s a fucking lie ..
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Ztreshold: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
I really want to learn graphic designing since it’s becoming one of the most sort after services in the world at large now,all I need is a 4GB laptop and 70k to pay for my training....as you know and also like I said this is one of the most sort after services every where now and I hope to link up to various brands and companies and strike up deals with them as to working as their brand’s graphic designer and I’m sure in about 3 months time I should be doing very well for myself and if possible have people under me whom I’m teaching too,so in other words this is like a growth chain which means that as I’m growing more people will be coming under me and growing as well..,thank you because I hope that you will look deep into this and consider me,God bless
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Zowee10(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Philantropists:
I am looking for persons who are in need to grow their business and need cash.

I have allocated the sum of N200k, N300k and N500k. The sum can be increased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential. This is a real business opportunity for you.

Mention me with your plan towards the money. State clearly how you will run and grow the business, mentioning how much the business could be worth in 3 months from now.

Good evening...

Mine isn't more like a business though.
I'm into Forex and Crypto trading. And I'll like if you can help me with my lifetime mentorship fee.

Thanks
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Solanaa: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by YoobaNesan: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm a part 3 engineering student from one of our prestigious federal Uni. We all know the hardship faced by students from poor homes such as buying materials, handouts, feeding, miscellaneous etc.
I need someone to lend me ₦500,000.00 which I pay back in a space of at most six months all other things been equal.
How do I go about this?
I will learn Microsoft Office Suite apps like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Power BI etc for two months and work as a Data entry personnel for the remaining months.
This is a job that pays on an average of $20 - $25/10hr. So within the space of 4 months I'll be able to pay the amount even before then.
What to get with the money?
- Get a decent, flexible and efficient PC.
- Get a Powerbank t
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Teejaney88(m): 4:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Is this giveaway still on
Philantropists:

I have allocated the sum of N200k, N300k and N500k. The sum can be increased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential. This is a real business opportunity for you.

Mention me with your plan towards the money. State clearly how you will run and grow the business, mentioning how much the business could be worth in 3 months from now.
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Kaybee20: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Good day sir/ma,
I'm a graduate of Agricultural science and I'm in need of a capital of#200 to start up my farm comprising of poultry and livestock in which, with my knowledge and passion for the agribusiness, I will surely make it in the next three months.
Thanks
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by abuis: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Thanks for d kind gesture. Iam one individual that has been looking for ways of raising credit facility to open a business centre which will require items such as 3 computer pieces of 3x #80000 - #240,000.00. Xerography machine #187,000.00., a typewriter #47,000., rented space ,#130,000.00., and a staff on a #15,000.00 monthly salary. I believe with time and patience, patronage will appreciate and expand. Thanks, bala.
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Ensho: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2021

Mention me with your plan towards the money. State clearly how you will run and grow the business, mentioning how much the business could be worth in 3 months from now.I Would Really Appreciate A Hand,I Intended Going Into Poultry,I Already Have A Place To Rear Them,I Have An Indept Knowledge On Their Drugs And How To Formulate Their Feeds To Reduce Expense,In Six Months The Layers Will Start Bringing In Returns While The Broillers Will Be Handy For Hotels And Eateries.09028487570.Thanks
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by awoo10(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damilare5882:
Yo how was the dog I gave you you ?? Heard you said the dog died days after.. A fucking healthy dog !!! No updates , nothing on the dog !! Do you know how much I spent on that dog ? I even sent you a message on the post but you ignored . What ever you did with that Dog , God will judge you. Cos I can’t believe you said the dog died ! That’s a fucking lie ..
Mr Damilare... How are you doing sir? Let God be the judge of my actions towards you n your dog... The dog was not healthy as you claimed, I was even trying to cross it when it died...the dog was super malnourished.
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by MrLekan95(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
sirgalahad26:
I have a vast knowledge about gadgets Importation though I have not really taken active action on it. I only use the knowledge to shop gadgets for friends and family but with any of the categories of funding you are proposing I will be able to get at least 3 neatly used gadgets (laptops, phones, airpods) from the US or UK to be resold here in Nigeria while ROI is well above 150%
With my experience in social media marketing I'll be able to get buyers for this items even before they land in Nigeria.
Practically speaking, one can get a neatly used Dell(core it, 4g ram) laptop for $150 or less which is about 62k in naira, agent pickup and shipping costs $20 that's about 10k(shipping takes a week) so total landing cost stands at $170(72k) and this laptop can sell as high as 150k or more in Nigeria.
If I get 200k funding, I will be able to buy and ship 2 units and resell at 150k base price realizing at least 300k.
I can repeat this process every week generating nothing less than 100k as profit every week summing up to 400 at month end and in 3 months 200k would have yielded 1.2m.

Good afternoon sir.....

Please check your email

1 Like

Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by bizzibodi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
illicit:
Thank you.

I have to start a farm, cunicultural farm

Rabbit farm

I have the space I can use
I just have to get cages, rabbits and feed
These rabbits have a short gestation period of 35 days and they have about 10 litters at once

They are matured in six months and rabbits breed throughout the year

Now all I have to do is to set up their cage and a healthy rabbit kit of about 8weeks old costs about 10,000 naira
let's say I start with 20 rabbits, in 6 months time I will have at least 200 rabbits

A Matured rabbit can't be sold for less than 25,000 naira
Who will buy matured rabbit for #25k even if a chinchilla.
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by sirgalahad26(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
MrLekan95:

Good afternoon sir.....

Please check your email
I'm sorry, I can't find it in my mail
You can contact me via through the number on my sig
Re: Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k by Vanzcharles(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Philantropists:

Well, I have thought seriously as a young guy who needs to start up something after school.
These are my plans.
A barbeque, Shawarma grilled joint( not just on the streets bit in thriving and strategic positions. My location is in Uyo, due to the lifestyle I have seen its mostly about entertainment and enjoyment in the nightlife.
From my own strategic POV. I would source for areas(hotels, bars, clubs) that are in their construction stage and meet with the business manager or owner or contractor about my plan to handle that aspect in the place. It won't be easy to get in a club that has already been built so we locate those that are in construction stage.
From my observations:
I observed businesses like this thrive more, looking at the cost of fish for grilled fish -3.5k -4k (normal time) and 8-9k (club time) to be sold and in comparison to what you buy at the river. Lets say 30k worth of fish is over 20 fishes.
20k * 3.5k= 70k( least price est)
Other condiments are at a min. Of 6-7k.
Market Demand is high so consumption of fishes and sales would be high. At long run turnover is best. (Other limitations also considered, but with a good capital; profit is ascertained).

Shawarma also has an equal leverage but the price/ profit is minimal though it has high demand.
So I wish you should look into this also. Thank you.

Modified:
Business view in3 months:
There would be high demand, as market moves faster, people tend to also make movement to any new bar,club, hotel to see how good it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is P2P Cryptocurrency Trading? / What Can I Do With 50 Thousand Naira / Boss International Official Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.