Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) (39003 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears / Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To MBGN2017 (2) (3) (4)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Top Nollywood actress & mum of one, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her husband celebrate their son, Maxwell Linus on his birthday.

Idahosa and Stephanie welcomed their child, Maxwell Enosata Linus in October 2015.

Sharing photos to mark her son's birthday, Okereke Linus wrote:

To the sweetest boy in the world! Just know that you’re truly loved. Happy Birthday Maxxy�❤️��

#HappybirthdayMaxwellLinus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVpX1yzLBrl/?utm_medium=copy_link

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2021
6 and he is dragging height with his parents?
Anyway, they are both tall. He must have taken it from them. Happy birthday to him.

1 child in 6 years.
Many rich people no just like stress.
They need time to tour the world, focus on their career and create more wealth.

But you see those ones on a 45k salary. Hmm!
The only way to revalidate their manhood is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.

Joyceaile:
he is standing on a stool

Thank you! I done fear how he got that tall.
See scam! cheesy

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2021
HBD to ya Dear

Front page direct as far as is lala

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by thrillionaire(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Such a nice family. Chopping life with ease and class. No time for unnecessary scandal or noise. But also in the limelight in a classy way.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Very cute dark skinned boy,I want.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by slawormiir: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday
Money good sha
I remember Stephanie okereke that year when he newly enter nollywoood....
He resemble man....masculine
But now all those feminine appearance don fall out
pocohantas:

The only way to revalidate their manhood is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.

But you forget to add how the woman also jump on the man's dickkk when she is hornyy ...anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period...to make it worse....probably when they are fond of you and emotionally happy along side their ovulation then they jump on it every three hours insisting that you must not use condom

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo, the kid grew up so fast.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Optimistguy1969: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Wait, 6 year old don almost tall reach im parents?!

I have observed wella.....he is standing on a chair or something

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by gsparks01(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Six?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Laggafin: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Kpekus
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very cute dark skinned boy,I want.
Paedo undecided

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
I was like that boy just few years ago,

I was carefree, I had no responsibility. Food was not my problem.

I wanted to be an adult too.

Until I gained my Independence from home.

Time is just flying so fast. But now I want to be a child, I want to be happy again.

Now I am aging fast. I even lost one of my mates back then. I have lost half of my childhood friends.

My own ambition are the only fuel that is keeping me going. No matter the weather, we will all make it.

RIP to my friend

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by saddler: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Make dem buy comb for that boy hair undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Presegs(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
6 abi 16....tueh! tueh! angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Now now?

Happy birthday boy. Mummy's carbon copy.

His hair though. Looks unkempt. Mummy do something about it.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by dyera(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
That boy cannot be 6 years old, he should be around 14.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Joyceaile(f): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Anyway, they are both tall. He must have taken it from them. Happy birthday to him.

1 child in 6 years.

No money to flex, the only recreation they know is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.
he is standing on a stool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Paedo undecided
Where have you been, I didn't see your usuals throughout yesterday and I preached the gospel all through. Hope you've started thinking Christ. #radicalforJesus#
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by revived: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
E go be
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

So na £50 barbers dey charge to cut hair for where steph and her husband dey wey hairs wan cover their son face..?

Anyways happy birthday to the young man....I have always liked this Stephanie I can't explain why

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by thrillionaire(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

The only way to revalidate is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.
The only recreation they know is procreation.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by donmixc: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2021
saddler:
Make dem buy comb for that boy hair undecided

Help them buy please angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Optimistguy1969: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Poco, do go marry.
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

See scam! cheesy

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by fasho01(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
My nollywood crust that year after Genevieve

She always reminds me oh Gabrielle Union
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Agric fertilizer lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by ramatintin(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

See scam! cheesy
you take on poor people birthing more children in incorrect Jor. Atiku is richer than these people yet has many children so your take is void.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Valwezzy: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

See scam! cheesy

Ibiakwa! grin grin

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by sharone21(f): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
If Mr. Linus was emphasizing on Virgin, I no want used newspaper etc, he would have missed out on his pretty rib.

I just like when 2 selfless and mature people are in a relationship.

Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959