Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) (39048 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears / Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To MBGN2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by melaniaup: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Hh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Ugly sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:
6 and he is dragging height with his parents?
Anyway, they are both tall. He must have taken it from them. Happy birthday to him.

1 child in 6 years.
Many rich people no just like stress.
They need time to tour the world, focus on their career and create more wealth.

But you see those ones on a 45k salary. Hmm!
The only way to revalidate their manhood is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading
. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.

Thank you! I done fear how he got that tall.
See scam! cheesy
Funny, even though it isn't such a nice thing to say.I made same mistake as a young person,as I grew older I realised a lot of things.
You need not shame people for what they don’t have, it's a bad thing to do.
Don't drag me please,and you need not respond,
I would look into it quietly if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
What type of parents are these?
They can't even comb their child hair, disappointed at my name sake.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
ramatintin:
you take on poor people birthing more children in incorrect Jor. Atiku is richer than these people yet has many children so your take is void.

Atiku na polygamous man na. Many of the monogamous ones do not have plenty kids.

Valwezzy:

Ibiakwa! grin grin

Lol. What have I done?

sharone21:
If Mr. Linus was emphasizing on Virgin, I no want used newspaper etc, he would have missed out on his pretty rib.

I just like when 2 selfless and mature people are in a relationship.

Same here. smiley
I wonder where her first husband is now.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Dingdongbells(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Pokahontas....
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:57am
Anyway, they are both tall. He must have taken it from them. Happy birthday to him.

1 child in 6 years.

The only way to revalidate their manhood is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.
Hahahaha......
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by adriano50: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Celebrity can't escape fake life why stand the boy on a stool?you think we in the south are as gullible as people in the north anyway happy birthday to dark skin boy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Valwezzy: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2021
author=pocohantas post=107186423
Lol. What have I done?

Which one is DOUBLE OFFLOADING again?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Decent09(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

The only way to revalidate their manhood is by impregnating their wives. No money to flex, so their recreation is in between the woman’s legs. When he is angry, na to offload inside the wife. When he is happy, double offloading. Next thing you go see na 5 similar looking children.

See scam! cheesy

Werey must you talk���

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Jonah507(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Keep your marital afairs offline una no go hear ooo
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Pootle: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2021
comb
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by guru90: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2021
They should go and comb that boy hair very well......

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Betallion: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

See scam! cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Stephanie, my crush angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
He's adorable, a good mix of his mom and dad. HBD to him.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2021
sharone21:
If Mr. Linus was emphasizing on Virgin, I no want used newspaper etc, he would have missed out on his pretty rib.

I just like when 2 selfless and mature people are in a relationship.

If I may ask, what is your contact doing on your profile? Because I see no advert there.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Happy birthday wee, the guy jumped up so fast.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Make them give am younger brother or sister na.

Nawa o.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by qtguru(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I was like that boy just few years ago,

I was carefree, I had no responsibility. Food was not my problem.

I wanted to be an adult too.

Until I gained my Independence from home.

Time is just flying so fast. But now I want to be a child, I want to be happy again.

Now I am aging fast. I even lost one of my mates back then. I have lost half of my childhood friends.

My own ambition are the only fuel that is keeping me going. No matter the weather, we will all make it.

RIP to my friend

What you said really hit me, na so life be cry, RIP to your friend bro.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by crackhaus: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

If I may ask, what is your contact doing on your profile? Because I see no advert there.
SHE is the advert... grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by cunny88(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2021
adriano50:
Celebrity can't escape fake life why stand the boy on a stool?you think we in the south are as gullible as people in the north anyway happy birthday to dark skin boy
my problem is even his hair, very unkempt

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

SHE is the advert... grin

No wonder grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Davidonkonsults: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very cute dark skinned boy,I want.
She-goat. Dirty pedophile.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

She-goat. Dirty pedophile.
You should rather work on your perverted mind.Yes I want,like want such type of cute baby. idiot
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by potbelly(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Funny you...
Which one be double offloading again... grin
pocohantas:

1 child in 6 years.

See scam! cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Paedo undecided
Work on your perverted mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.