Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Relocation Sales!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocation Sales!!! (923 Views)

Relocation Sales!All Barely 2 year's, Agege Lagos,very Good Condition / Relocation Sales!!! Very Neat Items / Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Good morning, everyone.

I have a food, snacks, treats and drinks shop that I have to close down as I got something to do in another state, so I am selling off my equipments and some other things.

Location is Asaba, Okpanam precisely.

Of you live around and you need these items, please do not hesitate to buy them, as I am already running out of time to start on the new state.

All equipments are in good condition, and was neatly used. The plates and cups have been discounted to encourage you to buy.

Thank you.

Update: The available items right now are:
The Butterfly sewing machine.
The oven.
The Kitchen Genie mixer.
The two wooden tables.
The cake cartons (12 pieces)
The cake pans.

The plates are no longer available. Thank you.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by sunnymighty(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

I have a food, snacks, treats and drinks shop that I have to close down as I got something to do in another state, so I am selling off my equipments and some other things.

Of you live around and you need these items, please do not hesitate to buy them, as I am already running out of time to start on the new state.

All equipments are in good condition, and was neatly used. The plates and cups have been discounted to encourage you to buy.

Thank you.

How much is the sewing machine?
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

The two working tables are 30k. They are made from strong, heavy wood.

The Kitchen Genie 5 litre mixer is 55k. It is very durable.

The Butterfly sewing machine is 40k.

The zobo bottles are 95 pieces. It is 500ml (50cl). It is 3,800.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
sunnymighty:

How much is the sewing machine?

The machine is 40k. I can give you for 38 as you are the first person to price my market��
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

The oven is 50k last. It is in perfect condition. You just buy and use.

The cake cartons are 12, and they go for 4,800.

The deep takeaway with blue cover is 100 pieces. It goes for 7,500.

The green takeaway is 100 pieces. It goes for 1,200.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

The smallest white takeaway is 97 pieces. It goes for 2,710.

The takeaway cups with cover are 50 pieces. It goes for 4k.

The medium white, round takeaway is 43 pieces. It goes for 2,150.

The white fruit salad takeaway is 37 pieces. It goes for 925.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

The 4 inches cake pan are 6 pieces.

The mini bread pan are 4 pieces.

The midi bread pans are 5 pieces.

The big bread pans are 3 pieces.

The maxi bread pans are 3 pieces.

They all go for 7,900.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

The yellow packaging nylon is 100 pieces. Goes for 800 while the green and white nylon is also 100 pieces and goes for 1,700.

The 2 local oven trays (big and small) goes for 1,500 while the 2 foreign oven trays go for 4k.

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Ruby458:
Good morning, everyone.

Thank you.

For those in food business, come and buy plates bikonu. The price is better than what you will see in the market.

This bundle (all the different plates, spoons, forks and cups) goes for 18,900. The best price you will get anywhere in this Asaba.

@ahnie ,come and buy na. You need plates, cups, spoons and forks for your business grin

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
The items are still available for purchase, my people.

If you want to buy everything, there is special discount for you. smiley
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by ahnie: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lolz thanks!
Ruby458:

For those in food business, come and buy plates bikonu. The price is better than what you will see in the market.

This bundle (all the different plates, spoons, forks and cups) goes for 18,900. The best price you will get anywhere in this Asaba.

@ahnie ,come and buy na. You need plates, cups, spoons and forks for your business grin
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
ahnie:
Lolz thanks!

grin
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Items are still available. Come and grab your copy now o grin
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Oizee(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
If only I was closer, I would have come for the sewing machine straight.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oizee:
If only I was closer, I would have come for the sewing machine straight.

I wish you were closer o cry
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Asaba bakers, come and buy oven na. Christmas is almost here, more orders are coming as Christmas is almost here. cry cry
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Good morning, people. Happy Sunday.

The oven
Wooden tables
Cake mixer
Sewing machine are still available for purchase.

Thank you.
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by Ruby458(f): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Items are still available for purchase.
Re: Relocation Sales!!! by RichNFamos1: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Are u interested in learning video editing

(1) (Reply)

Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? / Clearance Sales Of Classic Home Items in KADUNA / Attention Tussle Between Husband And Child: The Relationship Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.