Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? (934 Views)

How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno / Mummy & Daddy! Your Child Deserves The Best, don't Deprive Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yesterday, I had a very heated argument with my wife concerning the picture below.
It was a cool evening, while I was in the balcony receiving fresh air, my boy ran to me and brought out a picture, it is a picture of a nursing mother, an injured man, an elderly man and a pregnant lady, and he asked me "daddy, who among them deserved the seat?"
I looked at the picture and told him that it's the injured man that genuinely deserves the seat.

His mom, in order to satisfy her curiosity, rushed out from the kitchen to the balcony, to have a look at the said picture and to partake in our discussion, told the boy that it's the pregnant or nursing mother that deserves the seat.

I had to explain to my son in details on why the seat should go to the injured man, that a nursing mother may manage to stand, and elderly man may also manage to stand likewise the pregnant woman but an injured person maybe passing through hell of pains at the moment, that's why it's always an adorable thing to always assist the injured ones but in all of my explanations, my wife disagreed and insisted that it is either the nursing mother nor the pregnant woman deserved the seat.

In your own opinion, who among A, B, C, or D genuinely deserves to sit on the seat??

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala RoyalRoy

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
shocked

In my humble opinion, I still maintain that B, is the rightful person to sit on that seat.

There are three things I cannot do on Nairaland

1, I cannot reply a Foolish/useless mention.

2, I cannot come and be replying a Foolish/useless mention

3, I cannot come and go and be replying a Foolish/useless mention

So if you mention me and didn't get a reply, then know that your mention fall under the above category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
D deserve it
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
C deserves deserves the seat because he's old and weak. He can't stand for long otherwise he'll fall and can give up the ghost from there.

Though b looks like he deserves it too but he already got some support from his clutches.so, he can still manage to stand for a while.

The other two? nah!
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
D deserve it
why do you say such?
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by tillaman(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wooooo I no go stand up for anyone of them or better make all of us stand make the equation for balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Golan007: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg find more chairs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
B
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
C deserves deserves the seat because he's old and weak. He can't stand for long otherwise he'll fall and can give up the ghost from there.

Though b looks like he deserves it too but he already got some support from his clutches.so, he can still manage to stand for a while.

The other two? nah!
hahahaha grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin grin if my wife catches whoever that wrote this, she'll roast her alive.
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin grin if my wife catches whoever that wrote this, she'll roast her alive.

Na so she dey roast you alive? grin

Ator! undecided
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
undecided
Na for ATM stand we take de decide all these kind case angry.

But personally cha,na C I go consider cha...Via say he's old and senile......
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Yesterday, I had a very heated argument with my wife concerning the picture below.
It was a cool evening, while I was in the balcony receiving fresh air, my boy ran to me and brought out a picture, it is a picture of a nursing mother, an injured man, an elderly man and a pregnant lady, and he asked me "daddy, who among them deserved the seat?"
I looked at the picture and told him that it's the injured man that genuinely deserves the seat.

His mom, in order to satisfy her curiosity, rushed out from the kitchen to the balcony, to have a look at the said picture and to partake in our discussion, told the boy that it's the pregnant or nursing mother that deserves the seat.

I had to explain to my son in detail on why the seat should go to the injured man, that a nursing mother may manage to stand, and elderly man may also manage to stand likewise the pregnant woman but an injured person maybe passing through hell of pains at the moment, that's why it's always an adorable thing to always assist the injured ones but in all of my explanations, my wife disagreed and insisted that it is either the nursing mother nor the pregnant woman deserved the seat.

In your own opinion, who among A, B, C, or D genuinely deserves to sit on the seat??

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala RoyalRoy

A fit be baby mama wey dey like jump from man to man....nahhhhhhh!!!

B fit be Yahoo boy wey EFCC shoot e escape..... nahhhhhhh!!!

C fit be one wicked babalawo wey no gree die..... nahhhhhhh!!

D fit be runz girl wey reason to trap man with pregnancy..... nahhhhhhh!!!!

In other words...
I wee plug earpiece in my ear and close my eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by NarcissistKing(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'm gonna give it to the highest bidder. Money is the language I speak.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Incredible128: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

A fit be baby mama wey dey like jump from man to man....nahhhhhhh!!!

B fit be Yahoo boy wey EFCC shoot e escape..... nahhhhhhh!!!

C fit be one wicked babalawo wey no gree die..... nahhhhhhh!!

D fit be runz girl wey reason to trap man with pregnancy..... nahhhhhhh!!!!

In other words...
I wee plug earpiece in my ear and close my eyes grin
sense wee not kill u my brother grin grin grin
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Incredible128:
sense wee not kill u my brother grin grin grin
Aswear bruv
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Foodqueen(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2021
The injured man

All the others can sit on the floor.
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Makschinchin: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2021
I wonder what happened to the floor; why the argument about a chair??... Mehn, to sit down never hungry you .. when you badly want to sit down, na only you one go balance for ground grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Phut(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Foodqueen:
The injured man

All the others can sit on the floor.
Wow! How can you say an old man should sit on the floor? If he sits on the floor, how does he get up?
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Nwaotu10(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
C.
He might be the father of an MD is one of these top notch companies. Who knows? He might request for my CV. grin grin
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by oluwaseyi0: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
C has broken leg so he takes the seat
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
why do you say such?
she is pregnant about to. Others can still manage to stand,
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
she is pregnant about to. Others can still manage to stand,
okay... If you insist.
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by JeffreyJunior: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2021
A is perfectly healthy, just carrying a baby and feeling good about herself.

B has broken legs but has some support in those clutches.

C is old and weak but still, has a support stick to lean on.

D is pregnant and has no support so she needs the seat more than all of them.

Where is my prize? cheesy
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Baueress: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
The man with the broken leg.
It is the choice of the pregnant/nursing mothers to have babies, no one owes them anything. Same for the oldie.
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
B. All of them are standing on their two own feet, except for B. He needs the seat more than the others.
Re: Who Among These People Deserves The Seat? by DamnnNiggarr: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2021
DamnnNiggar:
lalasticlala Seun RoyalRoy
thank you all for your contributions

(1) (Reply)

Seperate Breaks Away / Get The Best Of African Dating Sites / she was Molested at a tender age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.