Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Did You Bother Checking Your NECO Result After Seeing Your WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Bother Checking Your NECO Result After Seeing Your WAEC Result (200 Views)

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Nti Pgde 2017 Yet To See Result After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Bother Checking Your NECO Result After Seeing Your WAEC Result by Haymaykar(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2021
I know most of us actually did this two exams (WAEC and NECO) but after seeing your excellent WAEC result, you become reluctant to check your NECO's.

I'm also part of the people who still doesn't know his NECO results up till now..I wrote WAEC, NECO and JAMB that Year and I was fortunate to gain admission once into the University to study my course (Civil Engineering)..

What about you?
Re: Did You Bother Checking Your NECO Result After Seeing Your WAEC Result by MolarT(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2021
I no even write the exam with seriousness after writing the WAEC
Re: Did You Bother Checking Your NECO Result After Seeing Your WAEC Result by gfaruk(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Same here
Great civilian

(1) (Reply)

PGDE: HELP! NTI Vs College Of Education Which should i go for / Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear / Prof. Osinbajo(GCON) Full Speech @OAU 60th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.