Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear (206 Views)

Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear / What I Want Is Not In The West But In Africa, Gambian Man Who Turn Down US Schol / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear by davniffy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
I think the greatest fear that we face is ourselves. Actually, you know, I think it's not anything that's external or anything that's superficial! Here I am thinking. The greatest fear you face is yourself.

We all have dreams, and it's very scary sometimes to accept the dream that you have and it's scarier still to say.

It's scary because you're afraid that

if you put your heart and soul into it - and you fail, then how are you going to feel about yourself so being fearless connotes, putting yourself out there, and going for it.

Go for it no matter what!!!

Yes, go for it, not for anybody else, but for yourself stepping aggressively towards your nervousness.... and taking that step towards your panic is the step into bravery because we're scared of what we don't know.

And there is only one course to learn and to know, and that is to confront that distress you have to take steps.

You have to go, and this simple action, this simple attitude. It reacts to so many questions.

How do you overcome the fear of loss or fright? of success or fear of panic itself? you take the step, and how do you face the fear of the unknown? you take the step.

Don't wait anymore, don't think anymore, don't project anymore, don't contemplate anymore, don't make any more apologetics or justifies don't rationalize anything else. No!

No, and no instead be aggressive, take action now,

And what is the first action that you need to take? What is the first step you need to take?

The first step you need to take is yourself right now for you to find greatness in yourself, you're not going to find it by glancing in a publication or by even examining anyone.

You may be given the precipitate, but you've got to go inside yourself to find it.

The things you are most afraid of you flinch from, you have to start facing these things and becoming an expert at the things you feared the most. You have to start surmounting them.

You have to start mastering it

Start recognizing it. This is it. Do you want to be one of the best players in any area? then start mastering it.

Every person has the ability to put one foot in front of the other

So if you're saying, okay, I'm gonna condescend mounting Everest at the bottom of the mountain and you look up and you're going, are you not going to rising your bars right?

But if you break it down into the articles and simply one foot in front of the other.... one rank at a time next thing you know you're at the top of the mountain,...… whatever times follow good, bad, or inattentive, you can implement those minutes to stimulate yourself forward, use those as gasoline to help you be a better player.

Fear of lack is good. Fear of dud will prevent you up at night.

Planning fear of loss will dissuade you from teaching hard it'll prevent you from cutting inclinations.

Dread of failing will subdue you from working and thinking and striving and relentlessly trying to be more prepared for battle.

I want you to be afraid of aborting. I fear failure, but most crucial. I want you to be sickened.

I want you to be startled of sitting on your ass and doing nothing.

That is what I want you to be afraid of, of waking up in six sunlight or six weeks or six years or 60 seasons and being no closer to your goal.

You've made no progress; that is the fright. That is the nightmare. That is what you need to be truly just scared of being depressed.

You can't short-change yourself, you're, not misinforming anybody, but yourself.

I mean you're, tired, you're, literally this far away from the line. Why would you not pass that additional to touch the line?

Mama mentality simply shows trying to be the best version of yourself. Thant's what the mentality symbolizes.[b][/b]

It symbols every day, you're trying to become better and it's a constant crusade. It's infinite hunting to me.

The mentality is a really simple one in the sense that confidence comes from preparation. You know so when the game's on the line.

You not asking yourself to get something that you haven't done thousands of eras before when you prepare, you know what you are capable of doing.

You know what you are pleasant to make and you know what you are not pleasant to make.

So, go for it, defeat that fear because everything you ever want is on the other side of fear
Re: Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear by BMathew: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thank you OP, you've done a great work in the write up.

(1) (Reply)

Ae-funai Turns Out 916 Graduates At 6th Convocation Ceremony / Computer Science Assignment And Exam Help / The Best Way To Stay Motivated Towards Your Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.