Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State (4926 Views)

Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / Army Urges Public Not To Panic During Movement Of Troops, Equipment / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by JohnBullMySon: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
trash tigray , Taliban and many more has defeated the government. the problem is people in charge of ipob are more interested in their purse than struggling out with government. ESN has reserve ,500k applicants. than they can accumulate. yet they are Ill equipped
Tigray you say? When Ethiopia has taken back the place and is pissing all over their human rights ever since, while the western countries people love to cry to, do nothing.

Taliban only took over because the military wasn't interested in fighting. Bro if a country's military is always willing to fight, tnere's nothing you'll ever do that will make you win. FYI, no western power is even in support of breakup of African nations in the first place. I just pity all these IPOB people giving themselves delusional hopes.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by okeyglm: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Tigray you say? When Ethiopia has taken back the place and is pissing all over their human rights ever since, while the western countries people love to cry to, do nothing.

Taliban only took over because the military wasn't interested in fighting. Bro if a country's military is always willing to fight, tnere's nothing you'll ever do that will make you win. FYI, no western power is even in support of breakup of African nations in the first place. I just pity all these IPOB people giving themselves delusional hopes.
console yourself there. its still a non state actor that captured the aghan army. you just lied , tigray not onlu recaptured their region they also captured two additional regions of Amhara and afar. so far Ethiopian force are not able to penetrate inside. they are many countries non state actors are in control iraqi pershmega , Hezbollah in Lebanon . even present Iranian govt etc. ipob can do it if they are willing and stop using propaganda tactics. if not of hard-line Islamic doctrine Isis could have been in control of Iraq and Syria.

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Osogboprince: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Validated:
What about the battalions they deployed at launch of Operation golden dawn? It looks like IPOB have decimated those, hence a new deployment. Truth is that Nigerian army is already overwhelmed. No general wins a war facing attacks from 4 fronts and not get weary. You have Iswap in NE, Bandit terrorists in NW, Niger-Delta militants in the creeks and IPOB, Each of these operations demand men. Unfortunately, Nigeria army is already depleted. Most of the fighting forces are not even trained properly and they are also ill-equiped, no motivation, just butt and gun, sometimes with limited ammunition. IPOB is not fighting a conventional war, guerillar warefare is dangerous to the military, as you do not know who your enemies are.
Lmao , only if you know the number of ipobians killed in Imo state alone, Election is soon in Anambra and the deployment is the right thing to do. Anambra I know didnt even Harbour MASSOB for long before their defeat, will it now be ipob that they have started fishing out.Remember the Ekwulobia commander was fished out.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by okeyglm: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

picture of captured Ethiopian army in mekele.

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by JohnBullMySon: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
console yourself there. its still a non state actor that captured the aghan army. you just lied , tigray not onlu recaptured their region they also captured two additional regions of Amhara and afar. so far Ethiopian force are not able to penetrate inside. they are many countries non state actors are in control iraqi pershmega , Hezbollah in Lebanon . even present Iranian govt etc. ipob can do it if they are willing and stop using propaganda tactics. if not of hard-line Islamic doctrine Isis could have been in control of Iraq and Syria.
Hope you know these people you are calling had a military force before a fall out with the government. Secondly, where is the fighting going on? All inside Tigray. The region of tigray is under constant airstrikes and bombardment. Where are the IDP camps located and who is suffering. All na Tigray. People are still chilling in big cities like Addis Ababa while Tigray may not have any investment for the foreseeable future.

Don't wish for war, because it will be fought inside Igbo land while other regions of Nigeria continue living life. Then the only food you will be seeing is UN grain rations. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by okeyglm: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Hope you know these people you are calling had a military force before a fall out with the government. Secondly, where is the fighting going on? All inside Tigray. The region of tigray is under constant airstrikes and bombardment. Where are the IDP camps located and who is suffering. All na Tigray. People are still chilling in big cities like Addis Ababa while Tigray may not have any investment for the foreseeable future.

Don't wish for war, because it will be fought inside Igbo land while other regions of Nigeria continue living life. Then the only food you will be seeing is UN grain rations. Be wise.
get itself updated ,onye mgbu. tigrays has pushed into two additional region of Amhara and afar. go and sleep ichoro okwu

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by JohnBullMySon: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
get itself updated ,onye mgbu. tigrays has pushed into two additional region of Amhara and afar. go and sleep ichoro okwu
Nobody has proven it to be true. Ethiopia called it a propaganda and untrue claim. But what is a proven fact is that UN planes have been flying to Tigray with food and not any other part of Ethiopia. Be wise before it is too late.

Meanwhile hope you know that TPLF once controlled the entire Ethiopia?
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by okeyglm: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Nobody has proven it to be true. Ethiopia called it a propaganda and untrue claim. But what is a proven fact is that UN planes have been flying to Tigray with food and not any other part of Ethiopia. Be wise before it is too late.

Meanwhile hope you know that TPLF once controlled the entire Ethiopia?
last time I checked amhara are part fighting against tigray. so with tigray capturing amhara who is actually suffering? next to capture is Addis Ababa

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

They will send another batch by air.You can't defeat government unless they created the problem by themselves.
There was a country called SUDAN. They have a government. now we have SOUTH SUDAN. That government was DEFEATED. currently, the Muslim terrorist's in Sudan are protesting that they want democracy in the same SUDAN that was Oppressing the blacks...think about this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
There was a country called SUDAN. They have a government. now we have SOUTH SUDAN. That government was DEFEATED. currently, the Muslim terrorist's in Sudan are protesting that they want democracy in the same SUDAN that was Oppressing the blacks...think about this grin grin grin

Well the South Sudanese agitation was led by their political and military leaders not by hustlers based abroad.I think about it.
Who is Chika Edoziem head of DOS?
Who is Chinasa Nworu?
Who is Ikenga South Africa?
Who is Omote Biafra from Isoko Delta state?
All these are members of notorious DOS none of them lives in Nigeria and nobody knows their background or profile in Igboland.They are all criminals.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Bighead9: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
donbachi:
Not even in the north east.

Borno State is safer than the EAST. grin

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Well the South Sudanese agitation was led by their political and military leaders not by hustlers based abroad.I think about it.
Who is Chika Edoziem head of DOS?
Who is Chinasa Nworu?
Who is Ikenga South Africa?
Who is Omote Biafra from Isoko Delta state?
All these are members of notorious DOS none of them lives in Nigeria and nobody knows their background or profile in Igboland.They are all criminals.
Hustlers you say?? now that the hustler has been arrested how would he coordinate his group? do you think he is that foolish to stay far away from the Nigerian government. people like you would give wonderful plans and strategies but at the end of the day when given the opportunity would be worse than the people they have been criticizing. if you are shot at can you stand? do you know how many years the South Sudanese fought a serious battle to liberate from those Arabs in the north? grin
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Bighead9: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Conrod:
Why would they need RPGs in anambra?,perhaps they are heading towards aso rock,...sudan and mali just came to mind.

RPG's are used to kill Terrorist and IPOB are TERRORIST. The Nigerian Army will use them and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
Hustlers you say?? now that the hustler has been arrested how would he coordinate his group? do you think he is that foolish to stay far away from the Nigerian government. people like you would give wonderful plans and strategies but at the end of the day when given the opportunity would be worse than the people they have been criticizing. if you are shot at can you stand? do you know how many years the South Sudanese fought a serious battle to liberate from those Arabs in the north? grin

Criminal agitation led by hustlers that are unknown in Igboland will not prosper.
Nnamdi Kanu was a hustler in London before he set up radio Biafra and those running his company in his behalf (IPOB)are also his fellow hustlers.They lack credibility.No notable Igboman will join ıpob because of that they turn to terrorism to intimidate umu Igbo into submission.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Criminal agitation led by hustlers that are unknown in Igboland will not prosper.
Nnamdi Kanu was a hustler in London before he set up radio Biafra and those running his company in his behalf (IPOB)are also his fellow hustlers.They lack credibility.No notable Igboman will join ıpob because of that they turn to terrorism to intimidate umu Igbo into submission.
oya form your own since you have credibility........talk is cheap grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Conrod: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bighead9:

RPG's are used to kill Terrorist and IPOB are TERRORIST. The Nigerian Army will use them and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin
Aaar,you don try,..now rush to the nearest ashawo joint and start licking their p..ssies,that ur reward.

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
oya form your own since you have credibility........talk is cheap grin grin grin grin

Why didn't you form your own political party to take over from the corrupt political leaders we all condemn?
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Why didn't you form your own political party to take over from the corrupt political leaders we all condemn?
Stop being naïve. these politicians do not have anyone's interest at heart. stop talking like as if you are ignorant. you actually think Nigeria is going to change? i dont know your age but you need to start thinking realistically and matured. undecided
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
Stop being naïve. these politicians do not have anyone's interest at heart. stop talking like as if you are ignorant. you actually think Nigeria is going to change? i dont know your age but you need to start thinking realistically and matured. undecided

Turning ala Igbo into killing field is that what will bring back Biafra?
What your agitation has brought to ala Igbo is killings,destruction,anarchy and chaos that is not what we want.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Turning ala Igbo into killing field is that what will bring back Biafra?
What your agitation has brought to ala Igbo is killings,destruction,anarchy and chaos that is not what we want.
So you actually think that the carnage is being done by IPOB? lord. why are you people so gullible undecided
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
So you actually think that the carnage is being done by IPOB? lord. why are you people so gullible undecided

Stop deceiving yourself.You are like someone who set his own house on fire and run out shouting my neighbour is the one that did it just to divert attention and push blame to some one else but at the end of the day you will be the homeless one not your neighbour that is stupidity.
Onwe gi ka ina emegide.Before MNK launched his evil Dragon called ESN such killing and madness was far from Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Stop deceiving yourself.You are like someone who set his own house on fire and run out shouting my neighbour is the one that did it just to divert attention and push blame to some one else but at the end of the day you will be the homeless one not your neighbour that is stupidity.
Onwe gi ka ina emegide.Before MNK launched his evil Dragon called ESN such killing and madness was far from Igboland.
let me ask you a simple quetion. before ESN was there herdsmen killing in the SE? especially Ebonyi and Enugu states?
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Bighead9: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Conrod:
Aaar,you don try,..now rush to the nearest ashawo joint and start licking their p..ssies,that ur reward.

Wow, you must be a prophet. I'm presently in a Brothel and I don fvck Amaka, Chinyere, Chinoso, Chioma, Ogonna, Nneka, Chisom, Chinasa and Mama Emeka today. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
let me ask you a simple quetion. before ESN was there herdsmen killing in the SE? especially Ebonyi and Enugu states?

Fulani herdsmen killing was happening in rural/villages areas and sometimes in the farm never in the streets of our cities, ESN brought daily killings inside our towns and cities. .
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Fulani herdsmen killing was happening in rural/villages areas and sometimes in the farm never in the streets of our cities, ESN brought daily killings inside our towns and cities. .
hahahahaha...............chaii!! abeg i cannot continue with this. its either you are not Igbo, confused or a BMC. i have followed the story of the ESN. and what you wrote is absolutely false. good night

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
hahahahaha...............chaii!! abeg i cannot continue with this. its either you are not Igbo, confused or a BMC. i have followed the story of the ESN. and what you wrote is absolutely false. good night

Typical of an IPOBian they will run away from truth and embrace falsehood that is why they believe a hustler based in London will restore Biafra for them. grin I pity your gullibility
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Typical of an IPOBian they will run away from truth and embrace falsehood that is why they believe a hustler based in London will restore Biafra for them. grin I pity your gullibility
[/s]You are not Igbo clearly. i am well informed about the formation of ESN. i am aware of the issues that happened in Obigbo even before the whole WIke and IPOB came to light. your attempt at creating a false NARRATIVE is dead on arrival. you can fool your kpomo eating BMC but you cannot fool me. you are a despicable AFONJA who is out to foment trouble. You better concentrate on how you will collect 3k from Tinubu to campaign for him......your lies and propaganda wont work on me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Spicycat(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
donbachi:

Have you been to the north east before undecided
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by paramakina202: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]You are not Igbo clearly. i am well informed about the formation of ESN. i am aware of the issues that happened in Obigbo even before the whole WIke and IPOB came to light. your attempt at creating a false NARRATIVE is dead on arrival. you can fool your kpomo eating BMC but you cannot fool me. you are a despicable AFONJA who is out to foment trouble. You better concentrate on how you will collect 3k from Tinubu to campaign for him......your lies and propaganda wont work on me grin grin grin grin grin

So who turned Orlu into a war zone?
Who burnt down Hope Uzodimma house?
Your crimes in Igbo land are too numerous to mention.You are still enforcing every monday sit at home and have ordered a week long lock down without considering the effect on the people of Igboland(what will sick people do in those days of sit at home without access to hospital and pharmacy etc..).... only an enemy of Igbo race like IPOB can do such.
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by meccuno: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
paramakina202:

So who turned Orlu into a war zone?
Who burnt down Hope Uzodimma house?
Your crimes in Igbo land are too numerous to mention.You are still enforcing every monday sit at home and have ordered a week long lock down without considering the effect on the people of Igboland(what will sick people do in those days of sit at home without access to hospital and pharmacy etc..).... only an enemy of Igbo race like IPOB can do such.
ESN have always been in the bush. The police were the first to have atcked them before the army went. if you are Igbo and not a paid hack you would have known this. but i wont stop you from earning your 30k ............you can only fool the gullible grin grin
Re: Massive Movement Of Troops To Anambra State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
donbachi:

There are more than 30k soldiers in North-East doing operation, there are heavy weapons that officers serving in the South have never seen with their naked eyes except on news.
Pls try to know more abt current affairs than being dogmatic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. / Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church / Lagos Partners MAN On Workplace Safety Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.