Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (10434 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
Oh pls just shut it. . . . . Men Of God" my foot. "More like Men Of Fraud"
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Audrie(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Christians, here my two kobo. Don't set a man, any man, as your standard in life. Imitate Christ and him only. No man should be your role model. Man by nature is fallible and can always err but God cant.

To all those supporting one 'Daddy' or the other, this is a food for thought.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by micath09(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
To further buttress Daddy Adeboyes' integrity & contribution to his society and the world, check Vanguard Monday June 6, 2011 and see how he respectively had given 50 million naira as educational endowment fund to UNN and some numerous varsity in recent past. This is just to mention but few of what most credible men of God has been doing to better the lot of many around the nation, compared to your corrupt officials who goes about bragging even after looting everything. I'm not in nigeria, yet i keep abreast of current trend in nigeria. So, always think before posting comment.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by otunba9ja: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
@chukwudi44
[I think the penterascals should rather be left to die in their ignorance. May the Blessed Virgin Mary give me the grace to be a Catholic till I die. I look forward to receiving the Extreme Unction at the hands of a Reverend Father -not a "Daddy" or "GO" - as I draw my dying breath on my death bed whenever I finish my earthly sojourn.[/quote[/font]]

i am not suprised, even those that advocated for the crucification of Jesus Christ requested that His blood should be on their neck and that of their children, i confirm that u can be traced to that lineage[i][/i].
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by HenryDivine(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2011
Jesus come quick
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Sike(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2011
Daddy ko, Papa ni! Mthew. . . Rubbiiiiiiish!
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by ibnquasale(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2011
You guys are just making unnecessary noise, Pastor Adeboye has no point to proof to anyone, So also The Catholic who believes in Hail Mary

You dont fight for GOD, God is supreme and He doent need you or me to fight for him, or criticize/defend whosoever calls himself his servant,

Our acceptance or rejection of the truth does not make it less or more truthful!!!!

The truth is the truth, whether we accept it or not, shikena!!!!
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by dabrake(m): 3:57am On Jun 07, 2011
I wont side any 1 ere buh i 4lo d principles of d bible. If d bible says i shld pay ma tithe wyt an assurance of blessings, y shldnt I? Wel, 4 those condemning men of God, i wil kip taking a neutral ground. No man is perfect. God is d gr8est judge & he wil judge al. I use 2 b worse than u all(in terms of condemnin men of God) not til i read NUMBERS 12 : 1 - 16
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by welovethee(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2011
The bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". Ignorance is not an excuse to slander the anointed of God. Your belief does not
change the fact that Adeboye is an instrument God is using to touch lives in our days. You can't jump down from a 20 storey building because u dont believe on the law of gravity.
Whatever you do or say, whether you believe it or not, you will give account at the appointed time. Its up to you to wise up.
PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Refugee1: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2011
Yeah the man of God is doing good for himself. If preachers are men of God, who are we, men of the devil? Can people please stop calling preachers men of God and call them simply preachers. You said God is using his name to heal people instead of him healing people in the name of God. Are you implying that the preacher is above God now? Maybe he now considering the amount of wealth he has accumulated. But doesn't the Bible tell us to forsake earthly things. Even Jesus the Christ had to borrow a donkey to ride into Jerusalem yet he was the greatest man that ever lived. Now our preachers need private jets to spread the word of God. Preachers my arse, they should be called swindlers. As for me, I don't go to church but if by accident I find myself inside a church, I pay 50 bucks for the chair I used and nothing more.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Leonoel202(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2011
I no fit say bad thing against this Man.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by hillsate: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2011
Hmmmm, be careful what you say about a man of God. It is not your place to judge his actions or words.
And if i may ask, what is wrong with someone saying the God of Adeboye? Even Jesus Himself said God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Please i beg you, be careful what you say about any man Of God. Except you have met him one on one and he is unable to explain his actions or words. Many people have wondered why so many wrong things are happening to them. in most times it can be traced to the words the uttered against a man of God. Some people on this forum even go the extent of out-rightly insulting these men. lets assume Pst Adeboye is not a pastor, is he not old enough to be your father or even your grandfather? can you insult or watch someone rubbish your father or grandfather?
Lets just be careful guys.
Regards.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by anointedf(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ye do ERR, not knowing the scripture nor the power of God. If you check your bible, you will know what this meaneth; many mis-fired here because they dont know the mind of God.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by rolchi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
When people talk of religion, they become so emotional that they fail to be objective in their judgements and assessments.

People have lashed out at Pentecostals calling them "Penterascals". I hear you all. However, I do not want to join issues but will try to be a little more objective and not allow my emotions or filial attachments to becloud my judgements.

Yes, there have been so many stories about our"men of God" in the Pentecostal domain and not all of them palatable. Here on NL, we have talked about "Baby Factories", Bishop David Oyedepo and many others. They are all doing something that attracts attention and that is the truth, some are positive and some overtly positive but covertly damaging. However, I implore all to respect all those who make good their calling by God. To such men, continue in ypur good works, God is with you to prove your works!

When it comes to miracles or the lifestyle of "people of the collar", it cuts accross all denominations. Yes, we heard how Baby Factory beat up his wife, Benny Hinn Divorced, the Pastor of Glory Church in London in jail, Bishop Eddie Long, the list continues. But we also hear of Priest of the Roman Catholic Faith in Sex Scandals. We heard of the former Archbishop of Benin Archdioceses, His Grace Richard Burke in Nigeria and others. WE also hear of Anglican Priests in Europe becoming Homosexuals, so what are we talking about? sad sad sad angry angry angry

Now to miracles, Pentecostals Pastor claim they perform miracles, some are indeed questionable but it cuts across. Let me ask my dear Catholic Friends, the Very Rev. Fr. Emmanuel S. Edeh of Madonna in Elele also performs miracles and his parish is now a pilgrimage center. How about the Very Rev. Fr. Mbaka of Enugu? These are Roman Catholic Priests too. You need to be in their services to hear of the ear-tingling miracles too, to any objective person, these miracles too are also questionable, nonetheless. The Madonna University has been built and again, let me ask how the respected Rev. Fr built it. Did he get money from Rome or the offerings and thanksgiving sacrifices of his parishioners or pilgrims? Did the Catholic Bishops give him the money? I heard he also is the proprietor of the Caritas University.

So, what are we talking about? If some one claims Adeboye was instrumental in raising the dead, then we should look at it at its own singular merit and not bring the ecclesiastical into disrepute generally! They may all have faults but again, we first became humans before we became Christians, we are all humans and each with its faults.

I rest my case!!!
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by oludy: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
"I tell you, do not take any action against these men. Leave them alone! If what they have planned and done is of human origin, it will disappear, but if it comes from God, you cannot possibly defeat them. You could find yourselves fighting against God!"
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
What pisses me off is this their "DADDY" "DADDY" they call. They go around believing in their "daddy" rather than God, where is the place of God in their lives?

Quote by chukwudi44
[I think the penterascals  should rather be left to die in their ignorance. May the Blessed Virgin Mary give me the grace to be a Catholic till I die. I look forward to receiving the Extreme Unction at the hands of a Reverend Father -not a "Daddy" or "GO" - as I draw my dying breath on my death bed whenever I finish my earthly sojourn.
Note, Virgin Mary does not give such grace only God does. She can only intercede on your behalf
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Juliet94: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nobody is saying dat Pastor Adeboye's name raised someone up.
Pls read well before you comment.
I believe that majority of the members of this naija forum wateva are ,
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Pukkah: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
koastar:

What pisses me off is this their "DADDY" "DADDY" they call. They go around believing in their "daddy" rather than God, where is the place of God in their lives?
Note, Virgin Mary does not give such grace only God does. She can only intercede on your behalf

This state of mind has been achieved by subtle brainwashing and systematic scripting. 'Daddy' does no wrong.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by mencer(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2011
[size=8pt]none of you can  realy defend Pastor Adeboye  really , a lot was said about The Master when he walked on the face of this sinful world but that didnt stop him from fulfilling his mission . the world has always had unbelieving, blind, arrogant and ignorant men and professors and our arguements or defence wont change that.[/size]
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by mabell: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
There really is no need for this thread
People's mentality will only change by prayer and the word of God
This thread will create an opportunity for people to say nonsense
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Achimedis1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
bulDozer:

@chukwudi44
I think the penterascals grin should rather be left to die in their ignorance. May the Blessed Virgin Mary give me the grace to be a Catholic till I die. I look forward to receiving the Extreme Unction at the hands of a Reverend Father -not a "Daddy" or "GO" - as I draw my dying breath on my death bed whenever I finish my earthly sojourn.

Mary cannot giv anyone grace only christ can giv u grace there is no oda name given under heaven wich we should beliv except jesus christ mary received grace frm our lord cause she kept herself holy stop bowing to images let him dat worship God do so in spirit and truth

QED.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by gazzuz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
jpworld:

What Makes Adeboye  Man of God? Because he preaches the book of fraud? and What makes JPWORLD thread on a dangerous ground?

Join me in drinking beer, when you drink beer you glorify the name of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times / Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.