Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists (22421 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by HonNL: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
In an interview with VANGUARD, the Presidential Spokesperson did react to the National Assembly's call to designate Bandits as Terrorists.

Still talking about banditry, not too long ago, the Senate passed a resolution asking the President to declare them terrorists and 24 hours later, the House of Representatives joined in that call and outcry? It does appear that the presidency hasn’t done anything about that. But then, Nigerians are still clamouring. Do you see that happening or not?

Adesina: For me personally, mark my words, personally, it is a matter of semantics. Semantics is a theory of meaning in language. So, whether they are called terrorists or they’re called bandits, it is just semantics. A criminal is criminal. They either repent, change their ways or you eliminate them. That’s what matters.

Who are terrorist? Terrorists more often than not levy war against a nation and they seek to seize territories and occupy them. That is a terrorist and that is why Boko Haram are terrorists, because at the time before this administration came, they were occupying a minimum of 17 local governments in this country and they wanted more. They wanted to take over the entire country and create a caliphate. They are terrorists. These ones, bandits, they have no ideology. No ideology. They are just interested in criminality for the sake of criminality. Robbing, raping, maiming, stealing, no ideology. Have you heard that they seized territory? They are not interested. So, but like I said, criminality is criminality. Eliminate all of them and that is what our security forces are doing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by taiwotimitt: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2021

You can call all this evil people any name you want to call them....all I know is that God will deal with all of them

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by IamWonderful: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't know how much was given to ohanneze and south east governors to proscribe IPOB and designate them as terrorists

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
As for this anywhere-belle-face Judas, his karma will be well-deserved.

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Christistruth00: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
May Jesus Christ deliver Nigerians from Tribalism

Each region is now busy defending their own Criminals and trying to get Amnesty for them

This was exactly how.Boko Haram Started

We still remember those that said an attack on. Boko Haram is an attack against the North and that IPOB was a Peaceful Group

Both Groups are now busy murdering people and doing their best to turn their respective Regions into rubble

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Terrorists apologist!

A criminal will always make excuses for criminals.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by slawormiir: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Slave...pussy ass slave...

Light my kpoli with anger while I walk out of the thread

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Julianaa: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
You are mad sir, for this statement

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Sholaco: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok ok
Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Sebastine1994(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
One day, a man was walking down the street and sees a dog on a porch that was just sitting there, whimpering, whining and moaning. ... Your dog is sitting on a nail. Why doesn't he get off?” “Well, it just doesn't hurt him enough.” This is a good analogy for how many Nigerians act in this country

All you guys do is to condemn people, I would have done worst than this man, I would have stopped going to church and carve a statue of buhari and worship it instead.

You guy are not ready for change, I rather stand with the winner. Until you guys unite, learn to think like a war general, or perish

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Dshocker(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na wetin e be
Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by bluefilm: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ass-licking personified.

Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Thebigheart: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Posterity will judge this man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by InaNla(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Eleribu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
And despite that, you and your oga dey finance them. May thunder fire that your mouth wey u open talk am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by J2381: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Em, aren't terrorists criminals?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by graphics105: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
undecided
Who still listens to this guy?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
I swear i will ignore this irritating afonja miscreant

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Grace001: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
So when Al-qaeda hit south tower of the World Trade Center they wanted to claim that territory or hoist flag on it.

To this foolish Adesina terrorism is limited to claiming territory and hoisting flag.

Bandits have dangerous weapon capable of shooting down a jet, yet they are mere criminals.

I pity those who still have hope in this useless good for nothing government.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmm. So, those downing military aircrafts are criminals oga femi? Where's your conscience?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by FVckbubuDcow: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
This man is very useless.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by God1000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bullshit, this man is a big disgrace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good boy

grin

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyway I sell cows
Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Stronghold91: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
the most useless yoruba man alive

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by SpatialKing(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Criminals in Government..

Osinbajo is there forming holy Saint

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
This femi adesina happens to be a journalist.He want to be in the good book of buhari at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
They don't want to say their administration brought another new breed of terrorists that is why they are talking nonsense and calling them criminals.
So far you hold a gun, you are a terrorist. sad

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
HonNL:
In an interview with VANGUARD, the Presidential Spokesperson did react to the National Assembly's call to designate Bandits as Terrorists.
Femi Adesina is gone!

He has taken a leave of his senses!

Criminals wey dey carry sophisticated gun, kidnap, kill for broad day light

Destroy government properties, kill soldiers

Una no dey even hide una terroristic hypocritical mind undecided

12 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Bendeco02: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Typical yoruba politician for you... They can even support the bandits against thier people for their own selfish gain.

Tinubu is their leader and mentor

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by Kingstanding: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:
As for this anywhere-belle-face Judas, his karma will be well-deserved.
. What Femi Adesina is saying or doing, 99.9% of Nigerians will do the same if they are in is position. I rest my case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists by FVckbubuDcow: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christistruth00:
May Jesus Christ deliver Nigerians from Tribalism

Each region is now busy defending their own Criminals and trying to get Amnesty for them

This was exactly how.Boko Haram Started

We still remember those that said an attack on. Boko Haram is an attack against the North and that IPOB was a Peaceful Group

Both Groups are now busy murdering people and doing their best to turn their respective Regions into rubble

Shut the fVck up ode

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / Governor Obiano Constructs Nengo Bridge, Nteje Oyi LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.