Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate (9722 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate / Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by StoriesUpdate: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs -- Accord presidential candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen has again urged Nigerians to emphatically endorse his candidature for the position of Nigeria's next president in 2023 as a way to demonstrate that they want a clear break from the ugly past of rudderless leadership.

The country's youngest presidential candidate believes the best way his countrymen and women can firmly point the way to a better and a more sustainable future was for them to reject the old order of clueless and directionless leadership by choosing him, a younger man with fresher ideas, to lead them into a new era of self-actualisation and all-round development.
While fielding questions from newsmen after a recent rally, Professor Imumolen said doing away with the old breed of leaders who have had nothing to offer despite decades of being at the helm, and deliberately seeking younger men and women like him with something new and different to take their place, was the best way the country could hope to achieve it's aim of rapid cultural, socio-economic recovery.

"Nigerians have almost cried themselves hoarse for good leadership for so long now, without any respite," Professor Imumolen told newsmen.
"For so long, we have had leaders who cared more about themselves than for the people. For so long, we have had self-serving leaders who would rather line their pockets with the country's common wealth, than work towards the collective good.

"For so long, we have had a sect of leaders who have continued to recycle themselves to such extent that it was leaders we knew when we were growing up that are still struggling to remain relevant today, even when it is so clear that they have passed their prime.

"But thank God that people like us have been given the grace to offer ourselves to Nigerians as ones better prepared to lead this country to the next level.

"My message to Nigerians therefore is for them to carefully consider the options before them and choose those they know have the capacity and wherewithal to lead them out of this quagmire of going around in circles, stagnation and dryness.

"And talking about capacity. I think I, Professor Christopher Imumolen, is well prepared to lead Nigeria and offer the people hope again. In my private capacity, I have been positively affecting lives and bringing succour to the depressed and underprivileged through different self-sponsored initiatives, schemes and programmes that have gone a long way in bringing smiles to millions of faces

"I am in no doubt that I'd do more if given the chance to be president of this great country," he said.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Rb53: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
U

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by whytediamond(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which network these two people above dey use

To the main matter. Show us a track record of lives you've imparted and how you've developed or transformed your local community.

9 Likes

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by GoooodHardDick: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's okay to dream on.

I'll urge all these parties to collapse their structures and support peter Obi at once

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Christen3: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Best of luck to you in all you do

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Slawomirr: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Who be this one

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by DevilSignature: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
cheesy

Be as it may, this man have a especially place in the hearts of numerous Nigerians than the other shaking drug lord whose descendant and academic background is unknown.

3 Likes

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by HeadNigga: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Who be this one
chief, how you dey take watch your GOAT still dey here

3 Likes

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by PrettyBolu(f): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
You are welcome to mark register. You should have gone for other positions like state house of assembly member.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by lagala101: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
No be now wen day break oh. We don already see the breath of fresh air we been dey find.

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by DjUneek(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Swiperite: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mention for Accord -Christopher Imumolen

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Does it mean you are breathing fresh air?
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by HateBigots: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Okay grin
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Brendaniel: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
angry
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by ikennabright: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Try again next time, Po turn.

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by HomoSapiien: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why didn’t I see “sponsored post” at the end of this funny post ?
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Skyehigher1: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Continue
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
This people should team up with Peter Obi joor.....

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by frontrunnerbaba: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bb
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is kind of candidate Nigeria need.

Not Obi, Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria dont need all this old criminals, i wont be suprise If some animals defend thier brother.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by hibeebeeking: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
No be juju be that. You ke. At least you can manage to get 300 votes.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by dontrulee: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
He will definitely be the best for Nigeria but unfortunately, Many people don't know him so he can never win. He just wasted his money.
grin
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Dchampion65: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who be this?
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by ictplotter(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It's okay to dream on.

I'll urge all these parties to collapse their structures and support peter Obi at once
Obituary supporters with their stupid reasons, after February next year those noise pollution and social media abuse for Obituary will stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by seandurse(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dey play, just dey play
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by dontrulee: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
obembet:
This is kind of candidate Nigeria need.

Not Obi, Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria dont need Old criminal But some animals will defend thier brother.

Exactly, he will be very good for Nigeria but unfortunately Nigerians no dey learn. He cannot win Sha. Getting 100votes sef will be a miracle for him

3 Likes

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Na wa oh..... These people no even get family members wey dey talk sense into dem? How can someone be deceiving himself when it's very obvious that even his own very family won't vote for him grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes / Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages / Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.