Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) (50092 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bad omens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
ekene101:
Pity..the guy is from etsako Edo state.
auchi
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Harrykn: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Guys go still hustle like this comot for this shit hole still go die for kind matas...
We pray against wasted effort , Rest In Peace Man
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
RIP Faruq
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
i pray they catch his assailants

2 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
They never confirm if the remains they saw his him . stop spreading damn fake news

2 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sad, my condolence to the family

1 Like

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
See how them waste this fine guy light.. and dem leave his beautiful young wife a widow so early... chai cry
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
How exactly do you release a suspect driving a missing man's car?

How exactly did he end up with the car? angry

9 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
naijainstinct:
Na wa ooo.....even in the US.

May his soul rest in peace. Really sad.

His wife is really beautiful. An African-American I guess.

Yeah. she's African American, may the young man soul rest in peace and may those responsible for his death be caught and dealt with

5 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

It baffles me also..... Wen no be naija.
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Freelane33:
They never confirm if the remains they saw his him . stop spreading damn fake news
Read again oga.
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Misrighteousnes:
I hope the man have accepted Jesus Christ before the unfortunate incident
[/s]

Jesus ko, Jeslut ni

1 Like

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Wegood: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by timifaithus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is serious.

Condolences to the family
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by discusant: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/nigerian-man-found-dead-days-after-he-was-declared-missing-in-the-us.html

RIP.

Aside, Nigerians escaped Nigeria to Western countries when Nigeria’s military dictators held sway in Nigeria, rubbishing Nigeria - those Nigerians are now aged and want to return to their fatherland.

But Buhari government and Islamists have worsened the insecurity situation in Nigeria.

Something must give in in Nigeria.
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
The US is the most dangerous nation among industrialized nations

6 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by aAK1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
I can bet , his name got him killed
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria is not safe but if you know your ways except some northern states than this bandit do visit their homes, you can know your way around here

a rising lawyer that I know around my vicinity had 13 houses across all lagos state, his wife na senior officer at a ministry at Alausa, this man in his early 40's had his own chamber, only to relocate his family abroad with kid but unfortunately landed during the period Americans were helpless on Covid-19, country that's trying to rescue their own citizens, na them go have time for visitors? he died helplessly and all he labored for gone just like that

I'm sure by now, another man go don dey pound his wife, I can't reach 40% of his investment and still be travelling up and down, maybe I'm weird though. I'm not all this abroad freak

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
The US is the most dangerous nation among industrialized nations
Exactly!
The best way to describe her (USA) is that the she is filled with hothead arrogant crazy (nearly mad) citizens that are at the same time very smart and of incredibly genius intelligence.
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

The matter tire me
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/nigerian-man-found-dead-days-after-he-was-declared-missing-in-the-us.html
Never forget to payback what you borrow from a street nigga, that's one of the most important rules of the street... Always pay back and it will lead you to greatness
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Rip dude

Normal normal Baltimore na tight city

Very high crime rate

3 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
ekene101:
Pity..the guy is from etsako Edo state.
His name sounded Yoruba though

2 Likes

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Picker, maybe he chop street money.
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
So far as it’s upcoming Afonja Muslim miscreant terrorist,no issues
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by Phraences: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Rayjnr:

US, media want us to see the country as the safest in the world, but in reality apart from their top men, no one is safe in that country especially blacks.

In Nigeria, you can identify a mad man from his clothes or lack of it. In US, so many unstable people looking normal. Someone will just from nowhere punch someone on the face. A man will attack a woman in a train and people will be standing there looking. Not like the man is holding a weapon o! They will just be standing there looking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
All this killers and assassins some people even have fetish for killing chai
Re: Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) by naijainstinct: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Yeah. she's African American, may the young man soul rest in peace and may those responsible for his death be caught and dealt with
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour / 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.