Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not (18071 Views)

Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu / I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Tinubuadvocate: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Okay come and make igbo president.
greymiles:
This is better than that lifeless afonja Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by demsy21(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who is atiku?

If it's not soludo ,nwajuba , umaih or peter obi I'm not voting ...
Are you a PDP delegate?
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by babavik: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-contest-presidency-zoning-or-not-pius-anyim/
I see no elections come 2023, Atiku Abubakar will go court and he will be declared the rightful winner of the 2019 election.
Mark my words.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
joefelin2345:
How if I may ask otherwise stop being ethnocentric.

*He was a one time Senate President ..

*He has no record of drugs addiction or being a druglord

*He has no abusive wife or family fixed to any state Treasury.

*He has no state he pocketed as slave to him until his death.

*He is not a greedy man

*From A Senate President , he stands the capacity to be a President due to experience.

*He did not sell out his tribe to bring in a dullard , incompetent and deluded cownari to suffer the country....

The last of it ,....He has no troubling illness that takes him to medical tourism from London to USA to China.....haba...

1 Like

Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by discusant: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chuknovski:
grin even if he is presently contesting in the past he still wont win

Who told you he can’t win?
He has all the qualities and qualifications.

Zoning is how Aso Rock gets occupied.

Nigeria’s lopsided political structure necessitated zoning.
Zoning favors the Southeast where Anyim comes from.

1 Like

Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by otosa(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na every body want to run for president seat, even this man.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by ominiriches2016(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Top Granite 4 All Season.

Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
APCNig:

Stop making me to laugh
lol
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Isobug: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
People who are suppose to be in prison are the one talking of rulling us again
In your hateful soul, only Tinubu and Osinbajo are capable and good for the presidency
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Biafrarep(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
computer0810:

Who is d bigot here, what crime did tinubu commit, show us d prove of what he stole from ur state

You're asking me what crime an ex notorious drug dealer committed?

You're asking me what crime he committed when he has held Lagos hostage since 1999 and has been pocketing money that would have been used to develop the state? Go to Ikorodu and many areas of Lagos mainland to see the terrible road conditions and how people are suffering.

You're asking what crime a criminal that moves stolen money in bullion vans committed?

You guys are the worst ethnocentric bigots in Nigeria. Spits!
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by FLYFIRE(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shey the mod dey sleep abi just crying in advance for MU defeat grin grin grin
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
It’s not by force u have to have support from the people or atleast ur own zone. With what track record do u want to contest after being in government/politics for so long??

Igbos don’t understand u don’t have to be the king u can be a king maker by picking credible and capable people than urself and collaborating bt selfishness and arrogance has gotten the best of Igbo politicians.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Munamu: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
hisexcellency34:

U looted the country as a Senate president at age 39. Now at 60+ , you want to steal more after you have finished the loot you stole in your youthful years. You forgot how you went about with more than 30 vehicles on your convoy as a Senate president.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by joshmee4real(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
But can't we jz have someone who hasn't tasted power before?
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by vickydevoka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
vibre:
Edit your headline, it's saying 2013 instead of 2023
If buhari can rule 9ja uself can
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by zionstaar75: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Common sense is not common really,idiot spotted.if u dont call tinubu u cant stay alive abi?icheck my posts,nobody can pay me but ure becoming disgusting with your senseless hatred
greymiles:
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by zionstaar75: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
He held lagos hostage but your life isnt complete without going to d hostage state?80% of your sisters are ashawo in lagos if u dont now,u are just a compound monkey
Biafrarep:

You're asking me what crime an ex notorious drug dealer committed?

You're asking me what crime he committed when he has held Lagos hostage since 1999 and has been pocketing money that would have been used to develop the state? Go to Ikorodu and many areas of Lagos mainland to see the terrible road conditions and how people are suffering.

You're asking what crime a criminal that moves stolen money in bullion vans committed?

You guys are the worst ethnocentric bigots in Nigeria. Spits!
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by simultaneousboi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
vibre:
Edit your headline, it's saying 2013 instead of 2023
The op doesn't have data/battery again, hence he is no more online....lolz
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

Who told you he can’t win?
He has all the qualities and qualifications.

Zoning is how Aso Rock gets occupied.

Nigeria’s lopsided political structure necessitated zoning.
Zoning favors the Southeast where Anyim comes from.

Well you forget the fact that at the primaries the highest bidder wins?, you see politics in Nigeria is a "ratrace", having said that,it informs the fact why elected politicians "under perform"
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by discusant: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chuknovski:

Well you forget the fact that at the primaries the highest bidder wins?, you see politics in Nigeria is a "ratrace", having said that,it informs the fact why elected politicians "under perform"
At the PDP primaries, they will accept that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
If they make the primaries be a fight for all, a northerner will win because of the lopsided political structure of Nigeria.
If a northerner succeeds PMB, they have deepened the clamour for secession in the east and possibly, in the west.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Abemy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Anyin will sleep and the vice will Fulanis us.

Have you heard of ERONASTIC ALPHA STONE?

A trial will make you believe, if any of these problems affects you, contact me your cure Quick ejaculation, weak erection, low sperm count, watery sperms, irregular menstrual periods, painful menstruation etc.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Passionnn: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Is he the owner of that bullion van conveying billioyof naira used for rigging 2019 elections?
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Gbajure(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
greymiles:

Of course in PDP. What is an Ọmọlúwàbí bizness with PDP choice
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Chuknovski(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

At the PDP primaries, they will accept that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
If they make the primaries be a fight for all, a northerner will win because of the lopsided political structure of Nigeria.
If a northerner succeeds PMB, they have deepened the clamour for secession in the east and possibly, in the west.

As a matter of fact it would be a collossal error for the south to seed leadership to the north, ( upon this i have vowed to leave the country)
about the issue of PDP down south,at the primaries Anyim will work hard to ursurp "dragons" you and i know the list is endless of the supposed dragons
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by olatuns2017: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
greymiles:

U n ur dad will cry

When BAT becomes president
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by olatuns2017: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Logically n politically

Ibos will should have PDP presidential ticket 2023

While Yorubas should have ATC presidential ticket 2023

Based on the party precedent and internal workings

But I know IPOB will always sale their birth right
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
greymiles:
both are dead on arrival
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by okorogodwin4(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Very credible contestant he is not a foolanni asslicker
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

*He was a one time Senate President ..

*He has no record of drugs addiction or being a druglord

*He has no abusive wife or family fixed to any state Treasury.

*He has no state he pocketed as slave to him until his death.

*He is not a greedy man

*From A Senate President , he stands the capacity to be a President due to experience.

*He did not sell out his tribe to bring in a dullard , incompetent and deluded cownari to suffer the country....

The last of it ,....He has no troubling illness that takes him to medical tourism from London to USA to China.....haba...

IPOB and Kanu followers are indeed with empty skulls. What an achievement. Ask him what has become of the centenary city that he and GEJ started?.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by Richandsimple: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ur confused tribesmen will still support Atiku a Fulani man originally from Cameroon,don't waste ur time.
Re: Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not by tfelicityk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Exercise your right...

The primaries in the party will be determined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public / Uzodinma Using Asari Dokubo's Boys To Kill, Destroy Imo State - OAP, Nonso Nkwa / Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.