Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria (35444 Views)

50% Of Pupils In Enugu State Cannot Read, Says SSG / Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Kokaine(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
McStoic:

Let's tell ourselves the truth, it's really hard to love this country! Cos those at the helms of affairs are so insincere!

Just imagine how we normalise abnormalities
Empathy got lost in the black men. The fear of God stops inside religious houses that's if its even there. It doesn't transcend to society.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Biodun556:

I guess that place is makoko in Lagos where the people prefer to leave by to the river bank. You will see canoe at the background.

Lagos state has been trying to demolish the slum but FG disagrees because most people leaving there were historically from Benue Republic so their government intervene then and FG had to come in

This video will anger Lagos state government and may renew decision to demolish the slum.

Some people are really strong oo... this can cause serious illness.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
OdefaGirl:

Some people are really strong oo... this can cause serious illness.

So I blame the school not government.
If they have classes why should pupils hold assembly inside dirty water
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Forget Nigeria first, I will withdraw my child from this kind of school if this happens in the school they attend

why will a school allow children do assembly in a flooded area? Is the Head Teacher alright?
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by micflo28(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
I will definitely grow up to be a bandit, kidnapper or UGM if I passed through this school. I hate this country because I hoped things will get better but it never does.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Afuye1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pls who knows the location of this school for possible intervention

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
I must confess, the shithole got it's independence TOO EARLY!

This is dammmmmmmmnnnn disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
house10s:

so because of this I will support more bad things? how u dey reason self

I guess that place is makoko in Lagos where the people prefer to leave by to the river bank. You will see canoe at the background.

Lagos state has been trying to demolish the slum but FG disagrees because most people leaving there were historically from Benue Republic so their government intervene then and FG had to come in

This video will anger Lagos state government and may renew decision to demolish the slum.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Afuye1:
Pls who knows the location of this school for possible intervention

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Obec70(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
And we have leaders across board? Imagine the health conditions of this innocent children, bunch of wicked fellows called leaders cum politicians.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by AmuEbule: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria as a Country has lost substantial value since Buhari became President but only terrorists, herdsmen, bandits, and losers will disagree with me because they are in denial.
I can’t wait for this sad chapter to end.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by JaneYave(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Innocent children who don't deserve to suffer. Must they hold the assembly even when it's flooded? My heart bleeds for the Nigerian child.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Aladdin1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
What state is this happening?the commisioner for education and governor needs to be given 50 strokes of cane publicly.what a shame.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by SILVERLINES: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
The teachers there are stupid for gathering pupils in a muddy water and be chanting one useless incantations in the name of an anthem.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by usagee36: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Which God will direct those selfish moda fvckers called leaders?
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
PROPEACE:

The only reason why they videoed this trash and posted it online is to make us insult the government but I must say this is an act of gross irresponsibility by the school authority. It is plain wicked to make these kids to stand in that stagnant filth to sing. It is mean! I hate them!

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by demoBaba: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
That's private skool, so hold the owner of the skool responsible.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by leykelvin: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
So sad! One can never believe this is Nigeria, one of the Nations of the world blessed with aboundant resources.
Do nigeria politicians have head and conscience at all? Are they not ashame seeing this? Are they really heartless educated idiots?
The headmaster and teachers of this school should equally be called to order, for risking the lives of this innocent children. So unfortunate!
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by PrinceGallant: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
My first blame goes to the headmaster of that school, must the pupils be on assembly even with that unpalatable condition?

We had all known that our leaders are unfortunate, we just have to care for ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Amedla awetu = nothing shall discourage us. in one nigeria we believe.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceGallant:
My first blame goes to the headmaster of that school, must the pupils be on assembly even with that unpalatable condition?

We had all known that our leaders are unfortunate, we just have to care for ourselves

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Must they sing the anthem in that dirty water? Can't they postpone the assembly for the period until the water dry? Why subjecting little kids to infections to prove a point. Can the teachers allow their kids to stand on that dirty water if their kids were in same school?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Awise09(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
The fatherland they are serving is unmerciful and unfair to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEevyoof_mc
Am ashamed of this Country how on earth will their teacher allow this?
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Grace001: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
deji17:

Their state and local govt actually failed them.

And their local and state government is in Jupiter
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Creed86(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Marilyn101:
Yay. and Amara too is doing well for herself now
... Lolz... I swear you funny die... U just made my day.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by delpee(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Most disheartening! So oppressed and yet so committed to the nation. Suffering and smiling indeed. May God touch the hardened hearts of our leaders. Amen

Who knows where the school is? Perhaps we need to do some fundraising to help the kids stay in a more decent environment if the LG in charge doesn't care.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by deji17: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Grace001:

And their local and state government is in Jupiter

Local and state govt is whom you should be mentioning. Otherwise, you might as well call them the world.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Elementary schools are under state govt. Do you know where this school is? That should be your focus.

But some idiots here will still blame Buhari for this.
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by IbileIfe: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Forcing these innocent children to assemble and recite the national anthem in the flooded compound of the school is WICKEDNESS.
They can do so inside their classrooms.

Why should our innocent children suffer, because of the failures of the corrupt and incompetent government?
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by IbileIfe: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
OP,
What is the name and where is the location of this school?
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by sevenhundred(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
The fatherland they are serving is unmerciful and unfair to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEevyoof_mc
there is nothing bad in school assembly, that is how we roles in this zone!!!
Re: Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria by Grace001: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
deji17:

Local and state govt is whom you should be mentioning. Otherwise, you might as well call them the world.

When the head is rotten, I guess you know the remaining words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.