Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal (599 Views)

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! / CBN Vows To Arrest Any Nigerian Buying Dollars With Naira / Is There Any Nigerian Bank Where I Can Exchange Foreign Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerians are wicked criminals that derive pleasure in duping other human beings no wonder the country is like this may it continue to be like this forever may it be worst than the current situations crimanals I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
Nigerians are wicked criminals that derive pleasure in duping other human beings no wonder the country is like this may it continue to be like this forever may it be worst than the current situations crimanals I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
There are more than 200 million people in this native land of ours called Nigeria. You chose to liaise with dubious individuals and maybe now paying the price for your bad judgement. Take heart, dear.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by Jashub: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
I'll say amen to that prayer
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
mu2sa2:
There are more than 200 million people in this native land of ours called Nigeria. You chose to liaise with dubious individuals and maybe now paying the price for your bad judgement. Take heart, dear.
you too is a scammer if u get the opportunity nigerians are criminal
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:

If the transaction in question involved the bank, don't give up. You can get your money back.
https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-retrieve-money-scammers

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by Forthe: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
may be you are the one
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by 1sherlockHolmes: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

If the transaction in question involved the bank, don't give up. You can get your money back.
https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-retrieve-money-scammers
thanks i will give it a try
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by mu2sa2: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
thanks i will give it a try
Give it a try? Good. The people that will help you out are honest, hardworking Nigerians, which belies your invidious generalisation that all our 200+ million people are tarred with the same brush.
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by SavageResponse(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Forthe:
may be you are the one

What's this one saying sef?
Re: I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal by cj4humanity: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
My own formula is simple, if it sounds too good to be real, run! Na scam

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Money From Nigeria And Ghana Instantly / Best Side Hustles For Students In 2022: Top 5 Most Lucrative / Why Choose BOT- Z (best Crypto Trading Robot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.