Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bbnaija Tboss Keep Fit With Boxing Training (video +photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tboss Keep Fit With Boxing Training (video +photos) (816 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tboss Keep Fit With Boxing Training (video +photos) by viralmaged: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpsHGeP87GU

Former BBN housemate TBoss has found Solance in keeping through boxing training . The former housemate who display her post natal fitness routine on Instagram pen down how she has been coping with motherhood;

Motherhood: Everything’s different on these streets these days. Some days I don’t even recognize myself. I wanna say that I love my new body but that wouldn’t be entirely true- we struggle with so many changes and whilst I do realize that this change had to come for me to feel the Joy & Live which I feel- I sometimes miss my old body.
Damnnnn I was Sexy. My Body was Banging� ��.
I just wish I had taken more photos naked. However since I can’t diet because I love food too much & I haven’t found a slimming tea that’s pleasant to the taste and actually works I have decided to Exercise and I found that Boxing does it for me. It’s an overall physical & mental workout and it makes me feel super Amazing. Looking forward to when I would Look Great again. @godwincollinscommonwealth is doing such an awesome job of guiding me on this journey and I’m super grateful to @jayngozi for introducing me to him.
If you’re in Abuja- Y’all join me on this journey. Maybe we can organize a boxing match in a couple months- I might be interested in participating ����… See the kind of confidence this Boxing is giving me��‍♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqCa2PMbwi/

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Keep Fit With Boxing Training (video +photos) by suffering: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
She’s up there in age and a mother so sitting down for hours is constant in her life. Keeping fit was the best decision she could take.
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Keep Fit With Boxing Training (video +photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Aunty T

(1) (Reply)

'ali Is A Fool’ – EFCC Reacts To Popular Song Seemingly Glorifying Fraud / Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... / 8 Nollywood Actors And What They Will Say When They Are Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.