Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil (1045 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
As a fan of the sons of anarchy and the Mayans, I love bikers.

I was shooting a video near the senate building(Congresso Nacional) in Brasilia and I saw some bikers and they are supporters of President Bolsonaro and I believe they are right-wing bikers they were taking pictures and I looked around and I was the only black man around,i could not identify their patch.

What got me was the confederate flag I saw on the bike of their Presidente(president) and I was like damn a black man in the midst of right-wing nationalists. Lol. I was already bracing up to defend myself lol but they didn’t even notice me and I was able to film the video you see below.

Guess what Brazil is not like the USA where you have racist bikers with confederate flags attacking black people, I am not saying there is no racism in Brazil but it is not like the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsrToS5kdP8

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/experience-i-had-bumping-into-bike-club.html?m=1

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Share your experience if you have one
Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Originalsly: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
I'm surprised that you were in Brasilia ... the capital city ... looked around and realized that you were the only Black around! This was not the picture you been painting.... how was this possible?... a rare moment? I'm trying to figure out why the scandalous references to the US ?.... now I want to believe you were not allowed to visit the US and are now using every opportunity to damage its image ... even if it comes to making up stuff or blowing things out of proportion.
In NYC... there are several bike clubs and Chapters of national clubs identified by their vests. They all use these same streets ... and no one ever fear being beaten by bikers unless you go looking for trouble. Why you had fear for the bikers I have no clue... maybe in Brazil bikers are feared ... not here. There is a bike ride across several states called Rolling Thunder in support of War Veterans that ends here in NYC. It involves almost all Chapters of all bike clubs .... including the ehmmm ... kill Blacks clubs. Thousands of bikes ... almost all big bikes ... mainly Harley Davidsons. ... together they really do sound like rolling thunder.
My workmates got a bike... small one... 600cc and joined a club within a year. He was very enthusiastic .. as a quiet guy ... but then I noticed he wasn't any more. Inquired... only to learn of the deaths if a few of his buddies in such a short time ... all accidents. A few months after his bike was stolen. Ask if he's getting another .. said no. To each his own.

One of my regular customers used to have this bike covered ... not sure if the covers got torn or what ... but ... took the opportunity to snap a few pix ... a pretty big dirt bike. Someone else took the opportunity to fetch away the bike... yes... it was stolen shortly after.

1 Like

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Originalsly:
I'm surprised that you were in Brasilia ... the capital city ... looked around and realized that you were the only Black around! This was not the picture you been painting.... how was this possible?... a rare moment? I'm trying to figure out why the scandalous references to the US ?.... now I want to believe you were not allowed to visit the US and are now using every opportunity to damage its image ... even if it comes to making up stuff or blowing things out of proportion.
In NYC... there are several bike clubs and Chapters of national clubs identified by their vests. They all use these same streets ... and no one ever fear being beaten by bikers unless you go looking for trouble. Why you had fear for the bikers I have no clue... maybe in Brazil bikers are feared ... not here. There is a bike ride across several states called Rolling Thunder in support of War Veterans that ends here in NYC. It involves almost all Chapters of all bike clubs .... including the ehmmm ... kill Blacks clubs. Thousands of bikes ... almost all big bikes ... mainly Harley Davidsons. ... together they really do sound like rolling thunder.
My workmates got a bike... small one... 600cc and joined a club within a year. He was very enthusiastic .. as a quiet guy ... but then I noticed he wasn't any more. Inquired... only to learn of the deaths if a few of his buddies in such a short time ... all accidents. A few months after his bike was stolen. Ask if he's getting another .. said no. To each his own.

One of my regular customers used to have this bike covered ... not sure if the covers got torn or what ... but ... took the opportunity to snap a few pix ... a pretty big dirt bike. Someone else took the opportunity to fetch away the bike... yes... it was stolen shortly after.

Lol, I am only doing what the USA is doing or has done to many countries and that is to show the bad side of other countries while covering the bad side of America and If anything I have said about the USA is a lie then I would show you proof and it is an open secret that every country compares themselves to the USA and I HAVE NEVER APPLIED FOR A USA VISA IN MY LIFE AND I WOULD NEVER APPLY. [/b]I would rather go to Canada if ever I want to leave Brazil but I am definitely sure that I won't leave Brazil, mention one thing I made up about the USA? Infact I already wrote an article talking about why I can't live in the USA and I added a video proof.

Many of us are not America crazy because we know the truth, we have Over 60,000-120,000 Americans living in Brazil and if Brazil is so bad why are they here?

Please always read careful,I said because I saw the [b]confederate flag
, as a guy that lives in America you should know what the confederate flag means and every where you see that flag as a black man you are supposed to feel something if you know your history. I was scared because I saw the confederate flag and not because of the bikers and bikers in Brazil are not as violent as the ones in the USA and eg hells angels and we have some biker clubs in Brazil with some crazy patch, I saw a patch with a gun and an axe, lol, really

So no hard feelings America would always be used as a yard stick to measure other countries and that bike looks great and it would be good for making long deliveries but I still prefer a car because make car no go push me for one side, lol
Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Originalsly: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Many of us are not America crazy because we know the truth, we have Over 60,000-120,000 Americans living in Brazil and if Brazil is so bad why are they here?

The Confederate Flag represents those with a certain ideology... a racist one. Does that mean that bikers flying the flag go about looking for Blacks to kill? Did bikers flying the flag ever kill Blacks? I'm almost sure they did at some time or other... but should one conclude this as a common practice? This is what you are projecting which is untrue.

If the US is so bad compared to ehmmm.... your country Brazil .... why are over a million Brazilians living in the US?

Do you know many Americans living in Brazil are fugitives?... Brazil being country of choice because it has no extradition treaty with the US?

1 Like

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Originalsly:

If the US is so bad compared to ehmmm.... your country Brazil .... why are over a million Brazilians living in the US?

Do you know many Americans living in Brazil are fugitives?... Brazil being country of choice because it has no extradition treaty with the US?

I understand what you mean about the confederate flag, I read history alot and I know what that flag means so as a black man I always feel it and I will not be niave. Lol, I know Americans are also criminals and they are not saints like they show us and infact the USA is the most corrupt country in the world did you see the Pandora leak? A USA state where they keep stolen money, which oil Companies destroyed the oil region of Nigeria?I know many Americans moved to the south of Brazil after the American civil war but that aside we still have legit Americans living here.

Actually the USA and Brazil have an extradition treaty but the Brazilian constitution does not allow her citizens to be extradited to any country, it is normal for 1.4m Brazilians to live in the USA, shebi usa say money grow on trees there people are coming to pick, lol and infact many Brazilians are crossing the Mexican border to the USA.

You see the number of Americans living in other countries

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by ttmacoy: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hahaha I didn’t know he posted this here as well claiming 60k Americans living in Brazil like it is some major point.

Originalsly:

The Confederate Flag represents those with a certain ideology... a racist one. Does that mean that bikers flying the flag go about looking for Blacks to kill? Did bikers flying the flag ever kill Blacks? I'm almost sure they did at some time or other... but should one conclude this as a common practice? This is what you are projecting which is untrue.

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
ttmacoy:
Hahaha I didn’t know he posted this here as well claiming 60k Americans living in Brazil like it is some major point.

Of course it is a major point, if Brazil is so bad like you claim why are 60,000 - 120,000 Americans living in Brazil?
Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
ttmacoy:

Why don't we have 60,000 Americans living in Nigeria, lol

Since you are here originalsly this dude says those doing 2-3 jobs in the USA are illegals and they don't have papers, is this true? I know it's not true anyways because I have people there, this guy posted this picture below and he could not tell the difference between within and after, he posted the pic you see below and he said they would increase to $30 within 4 years and the pic clearly says after 4years,how did he even get a visa to America, lol

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by ttmacoy: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
And that’s where you stake your sword, before v within seriously? The fact still remains minimum wage is not the $7 you were claiming.

I just stepped out to pick something and saw this as well. These are photos I took not from internet

As at 2016 there were about 100k Americans in Nigeria. I can’t find official numbers though. Many are mostly expats and then Nigerians born in America etc same as Brazil.

The average American in Brazil did not go to Brazil to flee poverty and violence but the average Brazilian in America left to flee poverty and violence.

walkbrazil4k:

Why don't we have 60,000 Americans living in Nigeria, lol

Since you are here originalsly this dude says those doing 2-3 jobs in the USA are illegals and they don't have papers, is this true? I know it's not true anyways because I have people there, this guy posted this picture below and he could not tell the difference between within and after, he posted the pic you see below and he said they would increase to $30 within 4 years and the pic clearly says after 4years,how did he even get a visa to America, lol

1 Like

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
ttmacoy:
And that’s where you stake your sword, before v within seriously? The fact still remains minimum wage is not the $7 you were claiming.

I just stepped out to pick something and saw this as well. These are photos I took not from internet

As at 2016 there were about 100k Americans in Nigeria. I can’t find official numbers though. Many are mostly expats and then Nigerians born in America etc same as Brazil.

The average American in Brazil did not go to Brazil to flee poverty and violence but the average Brazilian in America left to flee poverty and violence.

You are trying too hard, the fact is America is not like what they show us on TV.

Are you saying we don't have poor people in America? Lol

Do you think every American living in Brazil is rich? What is wrong with you people

We have 34 million americans living in poverty, I thought America don't have poor people, lol

Is it that you can't read I never used $7 to calculate, I used $10, go back and read and stop embarrassing yourself

I know the truth about America because I have people there and I do my own research so I am one of those people that is not moved by America

As long as you people in America are refusing to say the truth about America people would keep on storming the American border.

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
ttmacoy:

Would you apologise now for telling lies, I never said everyone earns $7 now open your eyes and read the screenshot well

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by staga: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Originalsly:

Why the unnecessary attack? Is the US the only country on earth?

1 Like

Re: The Experience I Had Bumping Into A Bike Club With Confederate flags in Brazil by Originalsly: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2021
staga:

Why the unnecessary attack? Is the US the only country on earth?

If you read OPs comments you would have directed your moment to him and not me.

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To The Beach And We Found This / Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira / Azumini Blue River In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.