Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year (16730 Views)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Darrkfire(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
This government na failure for everything. They can't even block our sim cards after months of warning.
Shame
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by DaughterofEagle: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
FG and it's failed agenda. undecided
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Caracta:
And they will extend it again. It should be an ongoing process. Every year, we have people turning 18 or buying new SIMs. Do they have enough centers rolling out the NIN-SIM verification? How easy is it to get the NIN number?
caractaristics lipsrsealed
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by snowball11(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Idiotic idiots! undecided

When idiots rule a nation! grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by sevenhundred(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Niykayb:
Why extension on a forever exercise grin
exactly, no need of deadline for a continues exercise.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Yuneehk(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Who doesn't know there'll never be an end to the deadline of NIN registration.

Clowns!
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by baloney: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
[/color]Isn't NiN supposed to be an indefinite process "ppl might probably disappear die & resurrection".
shocked shocked [color=#006600]

shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnz8jJRrig
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Gorozo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
They for make the deadline tomorrow.....make them end bandits, Boko Haram from now to next week.

Olosho people
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by techWriter3: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lmao...Just monitor, when we target Decemwannar, it will wanna broadened till next year march/April...
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Yankee101: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
As fulanini no get
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
All na scam
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by NorthernersSuck: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
So this Bastardized bastardy bastards still dey make noises about NIN
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by shameonyou(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Terrorist government where is the list of boko haram sponsor? What happened with abba kyari? Why are the thieves in power patronising foreign health and spending our money abroad? Why do they send their children abroad to school, why didnt they fix road, why is power not stable? Why do you budget billions for aso rock clinic you don't use but go abroad?

Nigeria solution? All politicians past and present should be killed and a modern system with the aide of technology be formed.

My piece john pussyhoe
u're goddamm rite bro...
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Kalubolt(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hahahaha, Airtel don dey warn me since starting of October say on the 31st dem go block my line. Before dem block am tmrw me I don already borrow 2k of airtel, if dem block am na dem go lose hahahaha
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by panpan(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
I can never give anyone my fingerprint or pictures because I want to make a call with a sim card. There are a lot of apps that provide VOIP services with a 234 number grin

You do not even need a sim card.

How is this possible? How may I have a 234 number without a sim?
Can you give examples of such apps?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Gorozo(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2021
They should end terrorism in Nigeria not mounting pressure in her citizens in the NIN issue....Abandon that thing pantami, the country is not save now to make even a queue to do NIN.

Bandits are now running NIN business on their own. Na wao.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by benue1son(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Even if them extend am til Buhari comot for office, I no go register

patami doing a job of 25years experience, while him age nah 15, God who do we offend��

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by BelovedofLord: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2021
DeMekus:
Let them keep extending it hoping they'll get more Southerners to sacrifice. My Lord will continue to punish Fulani bastards until they go extinct.

They shall surely go extinct!

Presently, they're on self-destroy mode with their notorious madness for genocide attrocities!!!
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2021
It is supposed to be a continuum but I think people suddenly develop apathy to it after the discovery of who Pantami actually was. In a secular country, no one would want to hand his or her personal data to someone who considers Osama Bin Laden as a better Moslem than him. That's where the crack started.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by TolaniLuv: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2021
A country that doesn’t support it citizen deserves nothing from it Citizen.

How can father who never support is son expect support from his soon

I hate when a pastor keep saying let’s pray for Nigeria.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by slimsophiediva(f): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2021
fergie001:

Signed:

Dr. Ikechukwu Adinde
Director, Public Affairs
Nigerian Communications Commission

Mr. Kayode Adegoke
Head, Corporate Communications,
Nigerian Identity Management Commission

October 30, 2021

How can they set deadline when the NIN they issued out cannot be verified by banks and network providers
Have done my NIN since February and I can’t even use it, it keeps saying NIN verification failed
I wonder the type of database they use
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by sheflat: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
Pls help my MTN line is not working since yesterday
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Geesaintagape: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Mumu zoological government
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by PoshLines5: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
I tried to link my NIN to MTN, yet it says its invalid, wtf cry cry
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by HRMK: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
ANY NIGERIAN THAT HAS NOT GOT HIS OR HER #NIN BY NOW IS SIMPLY NOT SERIOUS ABT IT!
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by zeezoprado(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
What are they extending self?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by Tundex911: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
I will keep on saying this...

I no dey do this rubbish if una like block my sim we gonna meet for court cuz nothing like nin when I first purchased it.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year by sheflat: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Pls help ooo
My MTN sim has not being working for the past 24hrs
Help ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Apple iPhone Thread / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / Pls How Do I Use My Bb As Wireless Hotspot???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.