Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) (35818 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Biden likes , he Should Swallow Sacrament or Even Swallow the Pope , it is nothing but mere religious Exercise.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be Mocked! You can Deceive yourself and Deceive man but you cannot Deceive GOD.

As long as they Refuse to Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and they Continue in the advancement and Propagation of all these satanic abominations, Wickedness and the Beast agendas, it is gonna be Terrible at the End for them all.

Revelation 6:14-17
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Bt if this was Trump u will praise him to the high heavens. That’s the part I don’t exactly get. grin

None of them are saints they are ust different in certain key policies not all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Osanoghodua1: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Taking communion means nothing to a dying sinner.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Broveens42(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Bt if this was Trump u will praise him to the high heavens. That’s the part I don’t exactly get. grin

None of them are saints they are ust different in certain key policies not all.

They don't know how this things work. Politicians can say anything to remain in power even though they don't believe in such ideas
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
THE ANTICHRIST ACCORDING TO 2THESS 2:3-5 IS SEATED IN THE TEMPLE (CHURCH) LIFTING HIMSELF UP ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD OR WORSHIPPED, MAKING HIMSELF GOD. REV 17 WHICH SPOKE ABOUT MYSTERY BABYLON HELPED US TO KNOW THE VERY CHURCH WHERE THE ANTICHRIST IS, HIDDING HIMSELF AS A MAN OF GOD. THIS WOMAN (CHURCH) IS SEATED UPON MANY WATERS WHICH SYMBOLISED MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS OF THE EARTH, MAKING THIS CHURCH THE LARGEST CHURCH ON EARTH. IT IS IN THIS CHURCH THAT IS SEATED ON A CITY THAT HAS 7 MOUNTAINS, WHICH WERE CALLED 7 HEADS OF THIS EVIL WOMAN (CHURCH) THAT THE ANTICHRIST IS HIDDING. IT WILL BE TOO LATE BY THE TIME THE WORLD WILL REALISE WHO THIS MAN ON WHITE THAT IS IN THE CHURCH FILLED WITH ALL NAMES OF BLASPHEMY ANSWERING HOLY FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE IS. ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS UNDER THE SUN ARE NOW UNDER HIM THROUGH ECUMENISM AND INTERFAITHISM FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST WHILE THEY ARE DECEIVING THE WORLD THAT IT IS FOR WORLD PEACE UNDER AN UMBRELLA CALLED UNITY IN DIVERSITY. 07054142412

2 Likes

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=paxonel post=107205041] this is the aspect of our pentecostalism i hate so much. Judging other fellow Christians as if they themselves do not commit atrocities.

If they had not genuinely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus what are they doing by taking communion, o dumb headed?

Thank God the scriptures you quoted betrayed your desires.
Non of the scriptures you quoted have proven correct of your assumption that other secs of Christians like Catholics who do not conform to your pentecostalism ways of worship have not surrended to Jesus Christ
Keep dividing the body of CHRIST. The the God will judge you is coming

[/quot

Thank you for your observation. But why do we called ourselves the pentacostal? They revived the Holyghost on the day of pentacost, does that makes us pentecostal? You know the Jews were celebrating something on that day which have nothing to do on christianity, so why are we calling ourselves the pentacostal?
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Even the Pope is a heretic.

A heretic encouraging another heretic.

Very hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Wantedmiller: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOD KNOWS WHY HE CREATE WHITE MAN AND BLACK MAN.
THE WHITEMAN HAS CONQUERED IGNORANCE AND ATTAINED CIVILIZATION TO LEAVE LIKE CIVIL BEINGS,THEY MAKE PLANES,SHIPS,ROCKETS ETC.. BUT BLACK MAN IS CONQUERING HIMSELF AND PUNISHING HIMSELF WITH IGNORANCE AND DARK LIFE OF SAVAGES LADEN WITH EMPEROR GREEDY LIFESTYLE.
GOD IS WONDEFUL

You speak with so much wisdom!

Remain blessed!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Badgers14: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Biden likes , he Should Swallow Sacrament or Even Swallow the Pope , it is nothing but mere religious Exercise.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be Mocked! You can Deceive yourself and Deceive man but you cannot Deceive GOD.

As long as they Refuse to Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and they Continue in the advancement and Propagation of all these satanic abominations, Wickedness and the Beast agendas, it is gonna be Terrible at the End for them all.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

What exactly is your point?

How did Biden mock God?
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by chidi2003(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOD KNOWS WHY HE CREATE WHITE MAN AND BLACK MAN.
THE WHITEMAN HAS CONQUERED IGNORANCE AND ATTAINED CIVILIZATION TO LEAVE LIKE CIVIL BEINGS,THEY MAKE PLANES,SHIPS,ROCKETS ETC.. BUT BLACK MAN IS CONQUERING HIMSELF AND PUNISHING HIMSELF WITH IGNORANCE AND DARK LIFE OF SAVAGES LADEN WITH EMPEROR GREEDY LIFESTYLE.
GOD IS WONDEFUL
Well said, The Wise One!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by RPG2020(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Any news from the Taliban shocked
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
DropsMic:

This was what the whites told our fore fathers to justify slavery.. It's over 400 years now and Anthropoids like you still believe that shit... Blacks truly are daft.

https://listwand.com/biblical-justification-for-slavery-interpreting-the-curse-of-ham/amp/
NEED NO PROPHET TO TELL ME YOU ARE AN ATHEIST, YOUR GRAND FATHER TAI SOLARIN IS NOW ROASTING IN HELL FOR FIGHTING WITH HIS CREATOR BY DISBELIEVING HIS WORDS AS CONTAINED IN HIS HOLY BOOK-THE BIBLE. NEVER KNEW I WAS DEALING WITH A SERPENT SEED.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
All these foreign religion including Christianity is A BlOody scam undecided The Bible says :cursed be anyman who puts his hope and his trust in arms and the strength in men! Anyway, even the vegetable in asshole rock can't go anywhere without surrounding himself with his Fulani useless army bodyguards undecided
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by CSTR2: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
this is the aspect of our pentecostalism i hate so much. Judging other fellow Christians as if they themselves do not commit atrocities.

If they had not genuinely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus what are they doing by taking communion, o dumb headed?

Thank God the scriptures you quoted betrayed your desires.
Non of the scriptures you quoted have proven correct of your assumption that other secs of Christians like Catholics who do not conform to your pentecostalism ways of worship have not surrended to Jesus Christ
Keep dividing the body of CHRIST. The the God will judge you is coming

How do you know he commits atrocities?

What if he has been genuinely converted?

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by NSK4U(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

I know you only see yourself alone as righteous because you tagged your handle righteousness; buh that's your business. Attaining eternal life is bigger than using any nomenclature to mask or profess who God knows you to be. Everyone would be made to answer for their deeds including thos oe who judge their fellow. Pursue your own heaven and leave others to do theirs. And stop using any derogatory term for sacrament because it's bigger than you and everything you believe.

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Coming from a man who wanted Trump so much

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by omojeesu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Inconsistent use of nose masks.
Hypocrites all.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Yet he approved and he's still supporting LGBTQ+ and championing it all over the world, That's your definition of christian? even the popular religion of jinns (as sura 72 is a glaring evidence) frowns against it and you're praising this one.

Taaa, gerrout biko.
Shut up your nonsense. Is America a religious state that he should rule it with his religious nonsense beliefs

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingthreat:
Real Christians ought to be against homosexuality.
But this one being the president supports it whole-heartedly.
He is a President of a nation not a pastor. Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by xaviercasmir(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
NEED NO PROPHET TO TELL ME YOU ARE AN ATHEIST, YOUR GRAND FATHER TAI SOLARIN IS NOW ROASTING IN HELL FOR FIGHTING WITH HIS CREATOR BY DISBELIEVING HIS WORDS AS CONTAINED IN HIS HOLY BOOK-THE BIBLE. NEVER KNEW I WAS DEALING WITH A SERPENT SEED.
Personal assistant to Jesus how do you know that he is in hell for not believing what you believe? Since he does not believe in your hell, why would he be there
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by paxonel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Princewell2012:

They revived the Holyghost on the day of pentacost, does that makes us pentecostal? You know the Jews were celebrating something on that day which have nothing to do on christianity
really?
Tell me more grin
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by NoSentiment: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
He is a Christian na not an headslammer

1. " Iam come not bring peace but a sword"

2. "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’(Luke 19v27)

You god says this and you have the effrontery to call muslims names, idiot. You will never know peace in ur life from now henceforth.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by DropsMic(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:

Typical Anthropoid.. Because i called you out for being a dumb ass then i must be an atheist.. Continue believing in dumb things like the curse of Ham.. When you sire a child also pass that unfounded belief onto him. Tell him how his race is cursed and how other races are blessed. Pass your foolishness onto him.

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Yet he approved and he's still supporting LGBTQ+ and championing it all over the world, That's your definition of christian? even the popular religion of jinns (as sura 72 is a glaring evidence) frowns against it and you're praising this one.

Taaa, gerrout biko.

Accepting other people's harmless lifestyles does not really make you less of a Christian. He does not believe in Allah but he let's Muslims live. The LGBTQ+ community isn't an exception. Live and let live.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
PoliteActivist, come and see the intolerance I am talking about. A Christian being lambasted by other Christians for showing his own style of devotion. I don't believe in his god or his worship but I would never condemn him for it unlike some of the guys in this thread.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by pseudonomer: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

But Donald Trump is of God right?

You preach bitterness and hate instead of Gospel (Good News). “ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬‬:‭11‬ NKJV)”

All you preach everyday is doom, fear and destruction. You win souls by preaching love, not doom and fear! (For I have not given you the spirit of fear but of sound mind).

If I know about Christianity from folks like you… I would never understand the Love of God.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Sheriman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin A devout catholic that supports abortion, wonderful.
That's what politics can turn anybody to. You have to gain the support of the people taking any measures
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin A devout catholic that supports abortion, wonderful.

Irony you might say...
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice one... I love president Joe Biden..
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by one4GOD(f): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
chiommy123:
He is really a devouted christian. At least he makes out time to worship God inspite of his busy schedules
so he deserves a medal, because he made out time to worship God, i see. He is busier than God;who even owns the time a made out to worship? people sef.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by kingthreat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

He is a President of a nation not a pastor. Keep quiet

Its obvious you want your incestuous tendencies acceptable
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by kingthreat(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
DropsMic:

He doesn't support it.. He just believes no one should be judged because of their sexual preference. He is a defender of human rights. Something the dumb black race have no care for.

You call your race dumb because they refuse to accept the act of a man screwing another man's anus? You have a problem
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingthreat:

Its obvious you want your incestuous tendencies acceptable
Shut up you religious bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.