Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) (35817 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Constantine10: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
this is the aspect of our pentecostalism i hate so much. Judging other fellow Christians as if they themselves do not commit atrocities.

If they had not genuinely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus what are they doing by taking communion, o dumb headed?

Thank God the scriptures you quoted betrayed your desires.
Non of the scriptures you quoted have proven correct of your assumption that other secs of Christians like Catholics who do not conform to your pentecostalism ways of worship have not surrended to Jesus Christ
Keep dividing the body of CHRIST. The day God will judge you is coming

rubbish, stop quoting text from your fairytale book, you dumb freak
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by kingthreat(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Shut up you religious bigot.

Na so you dey talk to your papa abi? Come and shut me up.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingthreat:

Na so you dey talk to your papa abi? Come and shut me up.
Religious bigot shut it.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by PoliteActivist: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
LordReed:
PoliteActivist, come and see the intolerance I am talking about. A Christian being lambasted by other Christians for showing his own style of devotion. I don't believe in his god or his worship but I would never condemn him for it unlike some of the guys in this thread.

You chose a benign example. Why not point to all these Christian cultists and yahoo boys commiting murders and rituals all over the place. We all know the teachings of Christ and we all know they are not following it
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You chose a benign example. Why not point to all these Christian cultists and yahoo boys commiting murders and rituals all over the place. We all know the teachings of Christ and we all know they are not following it

Well then so it negates your point doesn't it? If the Christians who are supposedly modelling Christ are nothing to write home about then what you said was wrong.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Jii95: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
efficiencie:
Pope Francis or Petrus Romanus (as per saint Malachy's prophecy) is a satanist disguised as a pope. He will obviously give his desecrated, abominable and satanic waters and wine to Joe Biden (let's go brandon). The man who says women are free to kill babies in the womb up to 9 months. The man forcing people to take a vaccine that does not protect against COVID nor prevent its spread or risk losing their jobs. The man who plunged the East back into conflict and instability. The man who has emboldened China which now planning an attack on Taiwan. The man who has and is still ruining the US and converting it into a hellhole.
Fool spotted
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Doncyn(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
[Amen

quote author=Firloda post=107216000]God bless America[/quote]
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Doncyn(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
People criticizing Biden are hypocrite.
Who are u to have right over someone's body,do with your body whatever you wish.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:
Religious bigot shut it.
whats wrong with you woman!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jii95:
Fool spotted
stop derailing the thread.......
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kingtomato641:

whats wrong with you woman!
Are you also a religious bigot?
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by FullBlastLight: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
this is the aspect of our pentecostalism i hate so much. Judging other fellow Christians as if they themselves do not commit atrocities.

If they had not genuinely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus what are they doing by taking communion, o dumb headed?

Thank God the scriptures you quoted betrayed your desires.
Non of the scriptures you quoted have proven correct of your assumption that other secs of Christians like Catholics who do not conform to your pentecostalism ways of worship have not surrended to Jesus Christ
Keep dividing the body of CHRIST. The day God will judge you is coming

Go & sit down, feeble Christian!

U cant be a true Christian & be an apologist 2 anytin contrary 2 d TRUTH at d same time!

When u see majority liking ur comment, it's because it's not d truth!

Majority has neva stood 4 d truth anywhere!

Check it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by FullBlastLight: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mpanyi:

You need help. It is obvious you are not well.

If u check it well, d reverse is actually d case!

U desperately need a Saviour!

Repent & be redeemed!

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Leverage2021: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

1. " Iam come not bring peace but a sword"

2. "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’(Luke 19v27)

You god says this and you have the effrontery to call muslims names, idiot. You will never know peace in ur life from now henceforth.
Can't you see you have no brain cos if you can't attach the corresponding verse where you saw Jesus using sword it means you a fool

I don't blame you, son of mutah,

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

If your father knew your mother beyond three nights you would have had sense

You should be worried about the external he'll Allah has prepared for black charcoal slaves like you

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Princewell2012(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
really?
Tell me more grin

It is a long thing. The Jews were having a fesival which is called Pentecost Just like the day of Christmas , so that day they were in one room hiding as they nomarly do. But that day the Holyghost came down opon and every each of them. In act chapt 2

So we have now adopted that name the pentecostal, I doubt if they even knows the meaning.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by edoairways: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Falseprofet2:
grin
I see Righteousness 1and 2 tearing his paynt over this

I see these hypocritical christians hail Trump who is a serial divorcee and a scammer and blast Biden who has never divorced and scammed anyone

I see lots of Pentecostal call.the pope Antichrist
I see lots of hypocrisy on this thread.
Trump is not a saint however he is far better than Joseph Biden

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Alary: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
He is a Christian na not an headslammer
You mean he is a barking DOG crew .�
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Leverage2021: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Alary:

You mean he is a barking DOG crew .�
I didn't say he is Mohamed that bath with dead DOG blood

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by NoSentiment: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
Can't you see you have no brain cos if you can't attach the corresponding verse where you saw Jesus using sword it means you a fool

I don't blame you, son of mutah,

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

If your father knew your mother beyond three nights you would have had sense

You should be worried about the external he'll Allah has prepared for black charcoal slaves like you

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”

Why change topic? Let us do it one by one. Jesus asked that his enemy be slaughtered and that he is come not bring peace but a sword. Attend to these violence in ur holy book first, then we move to other issues.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by paxonel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Go & sit down, feeble Christian!

U cant be a true Christian & be an apologist 2 anytin contrary 2 d TRUTH at d same time!

When majority like ur comment, it's because it's not d truth!

Majority has neva stood 4 d truth anywhere!

Check it!
what is the truth, that Catholics aren't Christians?
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by linearity: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin A devout catholic that supports abortion, wonderful.

He is pro choice and does not support abortion, know the difference!

Pro choice means, let the woman and her Doctor make that decision, without Government interference.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by paxonel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Constantine10:
rubbish, stop quoting text from your fairytale book, you dumb freak
foolish jobless atheist, who called you into a Christianity discussion? grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:
Are you also a religious bigot?
shut up woman!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
I didn't say he is Mohamed that bath with dead DOG blood

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything

hold your blaspemy and treason........
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Leverage2021: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

Why change topic? Let us do it one by one. Jesus asked that his enemy be slaughtered and that he is come not bring peace but a sword. Attend to these violence in ur holy book first, then we move to other issues.
child of mutha the joke is on you

If you can't bring a scripture where Jesus slaughtered his enemy

If you won't agree that the verse is spiritual warefare then bring the verse stating otherwise

If you won't believe Jesus condemned Peter for using physical sword then bring the verse stating otherwise

1 Like

Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
what is the truth, that Catholics aren't Christians?

hold your peace man!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Leverage2021: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kingtomato641:

hold your blaspemy and treason........
shut your dirty mouth

Is that your hadith or mine
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by illmatic101(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Biden likes , he Should Swallow Sacrament or Even Swallow the Pope , it is nothing but mere religious Exercise.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be Mocked! You can Deceive yourself and Deceive man but you cannot Deceive GOD.

As long as they Refuse to Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and they Continue in the advancement and Propagation of all these satanic abominations, Wickedness and the Beast agendas, it is gonna be Terrible at the End for them all.

Revelation 6:14-17
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Biden is a Catholic. Two-thirds of the supreme court are now Catholics. If you know what is coming or let me say IT'S ALREADY HERE.
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
shut your dirty mouth
Is that your hadith or mine
i command you to close your mouth!
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
RELIGION IS LOVE.........
religion is what rules the world.....
the real name of our creator is the LORD ALMIGHTY.........
he created the whole universe...........................
Re: Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) by Kingtomato641(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Father into your hands i want to be a BILLIONAIRE...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.