Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US (5015 Views)

See What Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Was Seen Doing Today (pictures) / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by Eminimore: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
This governor really annoys me for a reason, six years nothing to write home about, no project, no roads, no payment of civil servants salary even the kerosene he is disturbing he has stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by poiZon: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:

First of all there are much differences between Kanu and Biafra, Kanu is the leader of IPOB while every Easterner is a Biafran, same is applicable to Igboho so get the distinction first as for your counting Cuba and Co as the enemy of USA, then I ask, is China not an enemy of Nigeria, do you understand the meaning of enemy ? Or you are too daft to understand that enmity is not just limited to waging conventional warfare,

Every other developed nation are enemies of Nigeria in particular and Africa in general so take your dumb reasoning somewhere and stop being emotionally naive, the enemy of Nigeria is anyone who threatens the welfare of Nigeria as regards corporate existence and the welfare of the inhabitants and Britain and the rest of the developed countries paving the way for corrupt and clueless leaders to emerge is a sign of enmity
U r the daft one here... Ur daftness is so appaling that even those who r daft will be surprised.
Can u vote ur enemy in an election?
If u can't then why should china4u presumed to be Nigeria's enemy still investing and giving out loans to nigeria?
Abeg carry ur daftness comot here before u infect others.
Like buhari like alexbells
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by DaInferno(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:
You guys should stop this ignorant comparison born of out pure mischief, even the governor of New York will stand that way in Nigeria if he is not on official visit,

I wonder where you people pick your brains from. Yes things are bad in Nigeria but don't think the Governor of New York will stand that way in New York City he would eventually be booed,
A12
So a Nigeria governor can't do that while in Nigeria unless the seemingly useless ones or the extraordinary ones, nothing wrong with what happened dear.
you were too harsh on him. Nice one though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
poiZon:

U r the daft one here... Ur daftness is so appaling that even those who r daft will be surprised.
Can u vote ur enemy in an election?
If u can't then why should china4u presumed to be Nigeria's enemy still investing and giving out loans to nigeria?
Abeg carry ur daftness comot here before u infect others.
Like buhari like alexbells
You are stupid and people like you are why Nigeria is this way, clueless people, so becuase China is investing here makes them our friend, flawed and clueless economics, don't you see that their pattern of investment is killing Indigenous firms, can't you see that their loans are imperialistic, can't you see that they don't care about the quality of the products.

China is our coded enemy, know this and know peace, they support clueless leaders that can't fix electricity so that we can buy their generator set, what about UK and US, they had been buying our crude for ages but can't encourage us to build refineries.

They sell weapons to greedy leaders to silence opposition and thereby having things their way, you are deep in mental slavery

1 Like

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by poiZon: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:

You are stupid and people like you are why Nigeria is this way, clueless people, so becuase China is investing here makes them our friend, flawed and clueless economics, don't you see that their pattern of investment is killing Indigenous firms, can't you see that their loans are imperialistic, can't you see that they don't care about the quality of the products.

China is our coded enemy, know this and know peace, they support clueless leaders that can't fix electricity so that we can buy their generator set, what about UK and US, they had been buying our crude for ages but can't encourage us to build refineries.

They sell weapons to greedy leaders to silence opposition and thereby having things their way, you are deep in mental slavery
Ur stupidity is way beyond human understanding...
Someone can't be stupid, foolish, and daft with a sense of authority...
U r way too senile and dumb.
Baba oloja carry go.
Twale...

1 Like

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by AlexBells(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
poiZon:

Ur stupidity is way beyond human understanding...
Someone can't be stupid, foolish, and daft with a sense of authority...
U r way too senile and dumb.
Baba oloja carry go.
Twale...
I give you facts and you give me rants, well product of free education what do I expect, I just gave you a lecture for free since free education is what you are used to

1 Like

Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by Commentor: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Probably in ab airport shuttle.

No big man there.
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by bayelsa1son(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, what makes you think that US have more enemies than Nigeria, obviously Nigeria have more enemies than US, US have no indigenous terrorists, in the global scale US is just competing not really enemy to much people, if they have so much enemies their passport won't be so strong,

Nigeria have so many enemies,1. Biafra 2. Oduduwa 3. Arewa 3. Boko haram 5. Bandits 6. IPOB 7. Massob 8. OPC 7. Nnamdi Kanu 8. Sunday Igboho 9. Mohammed Buhari (Enemy in chief). 10. China 11. UK 12. USA 13. Russia etc.

Note any president who prioritise war against the citizens is an enemy and any country that supplies us weapons to kill ourselves is an enemy too same as the country that gives us loan knowing we don't need it becuase we have more than enough and any other country which can make an impact but watch as maade humanitarian disaster looms is an enemy too.
Guy abeg stop this blind argument no be u patriotic pass...things are not going well in Nigerian u know it, but sentiments and maybe tribalism won kill finish u
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by AlexBells(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
bayelsa1son:
Guy abeg stop this blind argument no be u patriotic pass...things are not going well in Nigerian u know it, but sentiments and maybe tribalism won kill finish u
You are ambiguous, patriotism and tribalism in the same sentence, sorry, lol what you read is the truth, no tribalism no patriotism, Nigeria dividing or not is not much of my concern but the truth should be known, I'm a Biafran and also a Nigerian, we are prepared for any eventuality there would be no place for terrorists and polity heaters though whoever you are, respect yourself or have yourself to blame
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by optm(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Ofcourse if he visited Nigeria on an unofficial visit, he would even use Danfo and Keke like everyone else
stop your ranting and trying hard in defending what shouldn't be. They wouldn't use such because our public transport system is a mess and besides, no security in nigeria. There's no much gap between the ruling class and populace there so ikpeazu cannot go there to start forming what's not because nobody cares about such . Also, there's working security system there and they have an efficient public transport system .
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by AlexBells(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
optm:
stop your ranting and trying hard in defending what shouldn't be. They wouldn't use such because our public transport system is a mess and besides, no security in nigeria. There's no much gap between the ruling class and populace there so ikpeazu cannot go there to start forming what's not because nobody cares about such . Also, there's working security system there and they have an efficient public transport system .
What are you even saying, so let's say the particular governor of New York city visiting Nigeria has is coming with his own private jet, remember unofficial visit, then he lands in Lagos, then he calls UBER or he has his own fleets in his private jet, he would sleep in a hotel, with his private body gaurd, next morning he flies to Enugu on a visit to UNN library in Nsukka, first, either he use his fleets from Lagos to Enugu or he flies a chopper to Nsukka, otherwise he gets down at Nsukka and want to enter UNN, Oga, he is using UNN shuttle, oo unless he has people there,

I wonder why you people think life is so straight, once he is visiting Nigeria he adapts to life here or you didn't see Fayose on Okada the other day, if Lagos traffic hold the Governor of New York nobody go tell am to leave his car there with his boys and find Ojkada to his hotel, Total peace who would exclaim when he gets back to his hotel room
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by optm(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2021
AlexBells:

What are you even saying, so let's say the particular governor of New York city visiting Nigeria has is coming with his own private jet, remember unofficial visit, then he lands in Lagos, then he calls UBER or he has his own fleets in his private jet, he would sleep in a hotel, with his private body gaurd, next morning he flies to Enugu on a visit to UNN library in Nsukka, first, either he use his fleets from Lagos to Enugu or he flies a chopper to Nsukka, otherwise he gets down at Nsukka and want to enter UNN, Oga, he is using UNN shuttle, oo unless he has people there,

I wonder why you people think life is so straight, once he is visiting Nigeria he adapts to life here or you didn't see Fayose on Okada the other day, if Lagos traffic hold the Governor of New York nobody go tell am to leave his car there with his boys and find Ojkada to his hotel, Total peace who would exclaim when he gets back to his hotel room
for him to have used the city bus when he could have used a taxi service tells you he's in a functional society where things work unlike what's obtainable in nigeria. Have you ever come across a political public figure in nigeria using the city buses or in the streets ? It's a regular thing in developed countries. Just last week , i came across a tweet of a guy in the Uk taking pics with different MP's (likened to senators in Nigeria )he came acrosss in the streets of UK. Let's not try to defend an abnormality . These guys go out, the see how things work, they take their families there to enjoy the good life and they subject you to the opposite of what their kids enjoy and you try to rationalize their actions and defend them? To me that's being unreasonable
Re: See How Governor Okezia Ikpeazu Was Humbled To Stand Inside A Train In The US by AlexBells(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2021
optm:
for him to have used the city bus when he could have used a taxi service tells you he's in a functional society where things work unlike what's obtainable in nigeria. Have you ever come across a political public figure in nigeria using the city buses or in the streets ? It's a regular thing in developed countries. Just last week , i came across a tweet of a guy in the Uk taking pics with different MP's (likened to senators in Nigeria )he came acrosss in the streets of UK. Let's not try to defend an abnormality . These guys go out, the see how things work, they take their families there to enjoy the good life and they subject you to the opposite of what their kids enjoy and you try to rationalize their actions and defend them? To me that's being unreasonable
So to you taxi is for the influential while bus or train is for the poor lol, you guys will never surprise, if you are mentally this way tell me why Nigeria is the way it is, you know very well that he can afford a drive in a Bentley in US seeing him that way should tell you who he really is, you can take a man out of the street but you can't take the street out of him, that's who he is, the bus riding boy of 20 years ago, that's what he miss,

You people should stop being sentimental each time, if I'm the president seriously whenever I'm not on duty, I would love to go to the mountain side with my woman in the night cause that's what I did with my sweetheart when I was around 14 or so, we always go to the mountain, we sit at the view and talk all through the time sharing kisses, that's who I am, the post you hold doesn't defined you.

I would also love to ride on bicycle, if I had wanted to try bus conductor some day, hanging on the door and shouting Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanakpaja and all the rest, it is more of nostalgia, he can't do same in Nigeria while in office and up to sometimes after going out of office.

It is here in Nigeria that people categories a means of transportation as one being for the rich and the other for the poor, in US however the difference is in where you are sitting example, first class and economy class, 70% of US adult population can easily afford plane ticket to any US city they wish to travel to,

US is a very large country so travel is more specified in relation to distance, you can't ride a taxi going very far distance, that's where train and buses comes in, okay just imagine travelling from Lagos to Enugu in a taxi, which taxi driver would do such thing, cause taxi is usually intercity,

But if you are travelling from Lagos to Enugu and you had decided to go by road, your best bet would be a bus or train if you are not using your own car, most taxi drivers in Enugu here, may not be able to drive to Nsukka so it has a lot to do with other factors than class.

What you need to understand is that he is in US on unofficial visit and he have to find his way by himself, what if the hotel he is staying in offers tourist service and he had to ride on their bus or you would ask again how do they manage to stay in hotel in US when the live in government house here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Stakeholders Kick Vehemently Over Vincent Ofumelu’s Purchased Clearance / Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom / Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.