Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom (5013 Views)

12 Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Hateandthunder: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Judgement day don pass since. This one na sleeping day. If you know you know. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axDjlONF5XU?si=yP0Dk9ocLY6GfTHc

2 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by HarryGleb: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
The justices are a huge joke.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by talented321: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria, imagine the people u are putting ur hope on...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Akaegwu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
On colos

9 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Zionmdde: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol
Anybody thinking Obi or atiku will win the tribunal is actually joking
The presiding Judge is even sounding like APC spokesman. Tinubu had no business even using lawyers in the defense. The Judges are his defenders

After today
Judges will go cash out their billions
I only advice my fellow obidients to support every single thing tinubu does, nobody has the monopoly of wickedness

To my darling BAT please after this tribunal, nobody has anything on you, please kindly move petrol price to 2k. A good number of people can still afford to buy fuel, which should not be so

Finish us BAT, we are your mortal kombat

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Hateandthunder: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Festus Kenyamo himself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Acekidc4(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€“πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ€©πŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹πŸ€—πŸ€­
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Hateandthunder: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sleeping galore

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Caaz: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mods go delete threads tire today.... today's Gon be the most busiest days of their lives as nairaland moderators.

Mynd44 how far....you care for cold hero?

1 Like

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by madmohamed(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dss should explain this I don't trust those criminals

1 Like

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
They are emulating obi

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by CJStarz: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
It's not ordinary. They spread sleeping charm in the court room.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Highlife217: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol I hope this country continues to go straight to hell, it won’t affect me grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Judgement day don pass since. This one na sleeping day. If you know you know. grin
Eyes on judiciary don Close !

5 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Holyfic: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Them inhale sleeping gas I nor trust this bats men o grin

10 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Hateandthunder: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Eyes on judiciary don Close !
oga you sef u dey do like say sleep no dey sweet, you no see as my man open mouth waaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Beremx(f): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Even me watching from home was sleeping. I had to switch to another lively channel to stay awake.

Justice Tsammami seems he's not the one who wrote his judgment after all. He was talking as if he is learning how to pronounce English words. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Built2last: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
When you press phone.

Watch reels all night

This is what you get.

Nature always wins

2 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by IVORY2009(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Beremx:
Even me watching from home was sleeping. I had to switch to another lively channel to stay awake.

Justice Tsammami seems he's not the one who wrote his judgment after all. He was talking as if he is learning how to pronounce English words. grin grin

Fash grin
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Odin13: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
E reach to sleep…

Na update be the next ..
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by kilonshele101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
What is a presidential election tribunal without people sleeping??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Vinnie2000(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hope APC did not spray Chemicals into the Court room?πŸ€”πŸ˜

This Fake Bishops Party, has CRIMINAL tedencies. sad πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by EKONGKING: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why do Nigerian lawyers wear white wigs ,
Indians have banned wigs from lawyers and judges about 50 years ago.

Both got independence from same country but we are still slaves , keeping slavish practices.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by KingKO22: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
After collecting billions from Pandora Obituary πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

He no easy to unseat sitting president.

I no know how Asiwaju manage to detrown

28 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by BentizilL: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Lol I hope this country continues to go straight to hell, it won’t affect me grin
May it be unto you and your generation what you wished for this country... sad

2 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Beremx(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Fash grin
If you add Ola, I no dey o!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by IVORY2009(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Beremx:
If you add Ola, I no dey o!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

grin
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by pipsplus2020: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hypno.... Fear apicee
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by omniwater: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
Lol
Anybody thinking Obi or atiku will win the tribunal is actually joking
The presiding Judge is even sounding like APC spokesman. Tinubu had no business even using lawyers in the defense. The Judges are his defenders

After today
Judges will go cash out their billions
I only advice my fellow obidients to support every single thing tinubu does, nobody has the monopoly of wickedness

To my darling BAT please after this tribunal, nobody has anything on you, please kindly move petrol price to 2k. A good number of people can still afford to buy fuel, which should not be so

Finish us BAT, we are your mortal kombat

Brutality or fatality?

Chose your fate!
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Body no be firewood.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Zionmdde: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
omniwater:

Brutality or fatality?

Chose your fate!
I love fatality better

I can't believe a lot of people are still affording petrol when tinubu should help us reduce traffic more by increasing fuel price.

On Tinubu's mandate we stand

Remain wicked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Raises Alarm On Oil Spillage In Lagos / Pack And Dump Drainage Clearance: Navy Town Road / NEC Receiving Reports From State Judicial Panels On EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.